Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 7th of September 1960 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
September 7, 1960 was a Wednesday and it was the 251st day of the year 1960. It was the 36th Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1960 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 199 days left before your next birthday. You will be 59 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,350 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 7,117 days or 19.48 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 723 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 21 at 01:44:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on May 16, 1992.
If a dog named Bengie - a Field Spaniel breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 252 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Bengie will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Bengie will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1926Samuel Goldwyn, Jr.
- 1949Gloria Gaynor
- 1951Morris Albert
- 1954Corbin Bernsen
- 1960Phillip Rhee
- 1962Cliff Simon
- 1973Shannon Elizabeth
- 1974Hiroki Takahashi
- 1989Hugh Mitchell
- 1991Jennifer Veal
View the complete list of September 7 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Sep 7.
- 1641Tokugawa Ietsuna, Japanese shogun (d. 1680)
- 1795John William Polidori, English physician and author (d. 1821)
- 1892Oscar O'Brien, Canadian priest, pianist, and composer (d. 1958)
- 1917Ewen Solon, New Zealand-English actor (d. 1985)
- 1937Olly Wilson, American pianist, bassist, and composer
- 1960Phillip Rhee, American actor, martial artist, director, and producer
- 1964Helir-Valdor Seeder, Estonian politician
- 1971Briana Scurry, American soccer player and sportscaster
- 1974Hiroki Takahashi, Japanese voice actor and singer
- 1984Vera Zvonareva, Russian tennis player
View the complete list of September 7 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 878Louis the Stammerer was crowned as King of West Francia by Pope John VIII.
- 1191Third Crusade: Battle of Arsuf – Richard I of England defeats Saladin at Arsuf.
- 1706War of the Spanish Succession: Siege of Turin ends, leading to the withdrawal of French forces from North Italy.
- 1873Emilio Castelar y Ripoll becomes President of the First Spanish Republic.
- 1909Eugène Lefebvre crashes a new French-built Wright biplane during a test flight at Juvisy, south of Paris, becoming the first aviator in the world to lose his life in a powered heavier-than-air craft.
- 1911French poet Guillaume Apollinaire is arrested and put in jail on suspicion of stealing the Mona Lisa from the Louvre museum.
- 1929Steamer SS Kuru capsizes and sinks on Lake Näsijärvi near Tampere in Finland. 136 lives are lost.
- 1940Treaty of Craiova: Romania loses Southern Dobruja to Bulgaria.
- 1978While walking across Waterloo Bridge in London, Bulgarian dissident Georgi Markov is assassinated by Bulgarian secret police agent Francesco Giullino by means of a ricin pellet fired from a specially-designed umbrella.
- 2008The US Government takes control of the two largest mortgage financing companies in the US, Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac.
View the complete list of September 7 historical events.
Curious about this Green Jelly Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 9, 7, and 1960 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Anita Stewart, Eric Bana, Jenny Omnichord, Annie Yi, Lee Mi-yeon, Izabella Miko, Ashley Eckstein, Robert ten Brink, Cheyenne Jackson, Frank Langella.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on September 7 is Virgo ♍ (The Maiden) – a mutable sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on September 7, 1960.
Sapphire is the modern birthstone for the month of September while Agate is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 7th September 1960 is Aster for memory.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on May 3, 1933. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +147. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on March 9, 1951. Your incompatibility score is -160. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,043,001,508. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was It’s Now or Never by Elvis Presley as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (September 12, 1960). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern Africa approximately on 1075. Your profession was farmer, weaver, tailor.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to develop kind attitude to people, to acquire gift of understanding and compassion.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 107,537,497 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1960. The estimated number of babies born on 7th September 1960 is 293,818. That’s equivalent to 204 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 51,474 baby girls. For the boys it’s David. This name was recorded 85,928 times in the year 1960. Any chance you are Mary or David? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about September 7, 1960. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 251st day of 1960
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 36th Wednesday of 1960
- Next same calendar year: 2044
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2021: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 199 days
- Age on next birthday: 59 years old
- Days since birth: 21,350 days
- Days spent sleeping: 7,117 days
- Years spent sleeping: 19.48 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 723
- Next full moon: March 21 at 01:44:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on May 16, 1992
- Age in dog years: 252 dog years old using a Field Spaniel breed
- Life path number and meaning: 5 – It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
- Western zodiac sign: Virgo ♍ (The Maiden)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Carnelian
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rat
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Sapphire
- Mystical birthstone: Agate (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Aster for memory
- Best compatible birthday: May 3, 1933 (+147)
- Worst compatible birthday: March 9, 1951 (-160)
- 1960 world population: 3,043,001,508
- Number one song: It’s Now or Never by Elvis Presley (September 12, 1960)
- Babies born in 1960: 107,537,497
- Babies born in 1960 every day: 293,818
- Babies born in 1960 every minute: 204
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 51,474 babies
- Popular boy’s name: David – 85,928 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 22, 1970 – Rupert Penry-Jones, English actor; March 8, 1943 – Lynn Redgrave, English-American actress and singer (d. 2010); October 11, 1929 – Liselotte Pulver, Swiss actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,813