Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 7th of September 1966 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
September 7, 1966 was a Wednesday and it was the 250th day of the year 1966. It was the 36th Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1966 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 198 days left before your next birthday. You will be 53 years old when that day comes. There have been 19,160 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 6,387 days or 17.49 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 649 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 21 at 01:44:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on May 16, 1998.
If a dog named De-Gaulle.T.Wang - a Stabyhoun breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 254 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 De-Gaulle.T.Wang will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like De-Gaulle.T.Wang will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1894George Waggner
- 1935Ronnie Dove
- 1939Bruce Gray
- 1940Dario Argento
- 1948Erik Moll
- 1957Jermaine Stewart
- 1968Lucy Robinson
- 1978Devon Sawa
- 1989Hugh Mitchell
View the complete list of September 7 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Sep 7.
- 1705Matthäus Günther, German painter (d. 1788)
- 1900Giuseppe Zangara, Italian-American assassin of Anton Cermak (d. 1933)
- 1908Michael E. DeBakey, American surgeon and educator (d. 2008)
- 1912David Packard, American engineer and businessman, co-founded Hewlett-Packard (d. 1996)
- 1924Leonard Rosenman, American composer and conductor (d. 2008)
- 1934Dan Ingram, American radio host
- 1935Abdou Diouf, Senegalese lawyer and politician, 2nd President of Senegal
- 1960Phillip Rhee, American actor, martial artist, director, and producer
- 1965Uta Pippig, German runner
- 1966Chris Acland, English drummer (Lush) (d. 1996)
View the complete list of September 7 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 70A Roman army under Titus occupies and plunders Jerusalem.
- 1812French invasion of Russia: The Battle of Borodino, the bloodiest battle of the Napoleonic Wars, was fought near Moscow and resulted in a French victory.
- 1857Mountain Meadows massacre: Mormon settlers slaughter most members of peaceful, emigrant wagon train.
- 1864American Civil War: Atlanta is evacuated on orders of Union General William Tecumseh Sherman.
- 1907Cunard Line’s RMS Lusitania sets sail on her maiden voyage from Liverpool, England, to New York City.
- 1922In Aydın, Turkey, independence of Aydın, from Greek occupation.
- 1929Steamer SS Kuru capsizes and sinks on Lake Näsijärvi near Tampere in Finland. 136 lives are lost.
- 1932The Battle of Boquerón, the first major battle of the Chaco War, commences.
- 1977The Torrijos–Carter Treaties between Panama and the United States on the status of the Panama Canal are signed. The United States agrees to transfer control of the canal to Panama at the end of the 20th century.
- 1979The Chrysler Corporation asks the United States government for US$1.5 billion to avoid bankruptcy.
View the complete list of September 7 historical events.
Curious about this Raspberry Jelly Fruit? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 9, 7, and 1966 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Hana Sugisaki, Agustín Lara, Luis Saslavsky, Shavo Odadjian, Tisha Campbell-Martin, Jack Benny, Imogene Coca, Amanda Seyfried, Mark Zupan, Baldwin Cooke.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on September 7 is Virgo ♍ (The Maiden) – a mutable sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on September 7, 1966.
Sapphire is the modern birthstone for the month of September while Agate is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 7th September 1966 is Aster for memory.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 7, 1994. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +216. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on February 21, 1966. Your incompatibility score is -173. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,420,677,923. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was You Can’t Hurry Love by The Supremes as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (September 10, 1966). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Borneo approximately on 825. Your profession was handicraftsman, mechanic.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to develop kind attitude to people, to acquire gift of understanding and compassion.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 118,093,834 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1966. The estimated number of babies born on 7th September 1966 is 323,545. That’s equivalent to 225 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Lisa. This name was given to 56,913 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 79,992 times in the year 1966. Any chance you are Lisa or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about September 7, 1966. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 250th day of 1966
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 36th Wednesday of 1966
- Next same calendar year: 2022
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2021: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 198 days
- Age on next birthday: 53 years old
- Days since birth: 19,160 days
- Days spent sleeping: 6,387 days
- Years spent sleeping: 17.49 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 649
- Next full moon: March 21 at 01:44:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on May 16, 1998
- Age in dog years: 254 dog years old using a Stabyhoun breed
- Life path number and meaning: 11 – It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
- Western zodiac sign: Virgo ♍ (The Maiden)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Carnelian
- Eastern zodiac animal: Horse
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Sapphire
- Mystical birthstone: Agate (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Aster for memory
- Best compatible birthday: January 7, 1994 (+216)
- Worst compatible birthday: February 21, 1966 (-173)
- 1966 world population: 3,420,677,923
- Number one song: You Can’t Hurry Love by The Supremes (September 10, 1966)
- Babies born in 1966: 118,093,834
- Babies born in 1966 every day: 323,545
- Babies born in 1966 every minute: 225
- Popular girl’s name: Lisa – 56,913 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 79,992 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 2, 1968 – Evan Parke, Jamaican-American actor; October 13, 1935 – Etterlene DeBarge, American singer-songwriter; November 24, 1974 – Taro Yamamoto, Japanese actor and politician.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,814