Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 7th of September 1969 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
September 7, 1969 was a Sunday and it was the 250th day of the year 1969. It was the 36th Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1969 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 74 days left before your next birthday. You will be 52 years old when that day comes. There have been 18,919 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 6,306 days or 17.27 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 641 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 24 at 02:39:00 GMT – Saturday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on May 16, 2001.
If a dog named Obi - a Puli breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 249 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Obi will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Obi will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1923Peter Lawford
- 1924Bridie Gallagher
- 1926Don Messick
- 1934Little Milton
- 1948Susan Blakely
- 1960Phillip Rhee
- 1962Cliff Simon
- 1966Chris Barfoot
- 1991Jennifer Veal
View the complete list of September 7 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Sep 7.
- 1836Henry Campbell-Bannerman, Scottish merchant and politician, Prime Minister of the United Kingdom (d. 1908)
- 1851Edward Asahel Birge, American zoologist and academic (d. 1950)
- 1934Meir Brandsdorfer, Belgian-Israeli rabbi (d. 2009)
- 1946Willie Crawford, American baseball player (d. 2004)
- 1953Benmont Tench, American keyboard player (Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers and Mudcrutch)
- 1961Jean-Yves Thibaudet, French pianist
- 1974Hiroki Takahashi, Japanese voice actor and singer
- 1984Kate Miner, American actress
- 1988Alex Harvey, Canadian skier
- 1988Paul Iacono, American actor
View the complete list of September 7 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Norman’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1706War of the Spanish Succession: Siege of Turin ends, leading to the withdrawal of French forces from North Italy.
- 1906Alberto Santos-Dumont flies his 14-bis aircraft at Bagatelle, France for the first time successfully.
- 1916US federal employees win the right to Workers’ compensation by Federal Employers Liability Act (39 Stat. 742; 5 U.S.C. 751)
- 1932The Battle of Boquerón, the first major battle of the Chaco War, commences.
- 1953Mohammed Daoud Khan becomes Premier of Afghanistan.
- 1965China announces that it will reinforce its troops on the Indian border.
- 1977The Torrijos–Carter Treaties between Panama and the United States on the status of the Panama Canal are signed. The United States agrees to transfer control of the canal to Panama at the end of the 20th century.
- 1978While walking across Waterloo Bridge in London, Bulgarian dissident Georgi Markov is assassinated by Bulgarian secret police agent Francesco Giullino by means of a ricin pellet fired from a specially-designed umbrella.
- 1979The Chrysler Corporation asks the United States government for US$1.5 billion to avoid bankruptcy.
- 2012Canada officially cuts diplomatic ties with Iran by closing its embassy in Tehran and ordered the expulsion of Iranian diplomats from Ottawa, over support for Syria, nuclear plans and alleged rights abuses.
View the complete list of September 7 historical events.
Curious about this Choco Lychee? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 9, 7, and 1969 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Greg Cipes, Chelan Simmons, Zeki Müren, Carlo J. Caparas, Tygo Gernandt, Rick Kemp, Diane Farr, Robert Young, John Gustafson, Butch Hartman.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on September 7 is Virgo ♍ (The Maiden) – a mutable sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on September 7, 1969.
Sapphire is the modern birthstone for the month of September while Agate is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 7th September 1969 is Aster for memory.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on November 14, 1971. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +165. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on July 1, 1989. Your score is -132. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,637,159,050. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Honky Tonk Women by The Rolling Stones as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (September 13, 1969). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ontario approximately on 1300. Your profession was warrior, hunter, fisherman, executor of sacrifices.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 120,942,839 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1969. The estimated number of babies born on 7th September 1969 is 331,350. That’s equivalent to 230 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Lisa. This name was given to 45,029 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 85,208 times in the year 1969. Any chance you are Lisa or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man September 7” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about September 7, 1969. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 250th day of 1969
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 36th Sunday of 1969
- Next same calendar year: 2025
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2023: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 74 days
- Age on next birthday: 52 years old
- Days since birth: 18,919 days
- Days spent sleeping: 6,306 days
- Years spent sleeping: 17.27 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 641
- Next full moon: July 24 at 02:39:00 GMT – Saturday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on May 16, 2001
- Age in dog years: 249 dog years old using a Puli breed
- Life path number and meaning: 5 – It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
- Western zodiac sign: Virgo ♍ (The Maiden)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Carnelian
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rooster
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Sapphire
- Mystical birthstone: Agate (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Aster for memory
- Best compatible birthday: November 14, 1971 (+165)
- Worst compatible birthday: July 1, 1989 (-132)
- 1969 world population: 3,637,159,050
- Number one song: Honky Tonk Women by The Rolling Stones (September 13, 1969)
- Babies born in 1969: 120,942,839
- Babies born in 1969 every day: 331,350
- Babies born in 1969 every minute: 230
- Popular girl’s name: Lisa – 45,029 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 85,208 babies
- Roman numerals: VII.IX.MCMLXIX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 2, 1937 – Remak Ramsay, American actor; November 7, 1951 – Lawrence O'Donnell, American journalist, actor, and producer; November 5, 1969 – Pat Kilbane, American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,087