Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 7th of September 1969 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
September 7, 1969 was a Sunday and it was the 250th day of the year 1969. It was the 36th Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1969 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 230 days left before your next birthday. You will be 50 years old when that day comes. There have been 18,032 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 6,011 days or 16.46 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 610 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 21 at 05:17:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on May 16, 2001.
If a dog named Lux - a Labrador Retriever breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 272 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Lux will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Lux will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1926Don Messick
- 1943Lena Valaitis
- 1946Suzyn Waldman
- 1948Susan Blakely
- 1951Morris Albert
- 1956Michael Feinstein
- 1969Diane Farr
- 1970Tom Everett Scott
- 1979Owen Pallett
- 1989Hugh Mitchell
View the complete list of September 7 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Sep 7.
- 1683Maria Anna of Austria (d. 1754)
- 1894Vic Richardson, Australian cricketer, footballer, and sportscaster (d. 1969)
- 1922Lucien Jarraud, French-Canadian journalist and radio host (d. 2007)
- 1926Samuel Goldwyn, Jr., American director and producer (d. 2015)
- 1946Suzyn Waldman, American actress and sportscaster
- 1951Gerald Corbett, English businessman
- 1966Lutz Heilmann, German politician
- 1980Javad Nekounam, Iranian footballer
- 1982Andre Dirrell, American boxer
- 1984Farveez Maharoof, Sri Lankan cricketer
View the complete list of September 7 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 878Louis the Stammerer was crowned as King of West Francia by Pope John VIII.
- 1818Carl III of Sweden–Norway is crowned king of Norway, in Trondheim.
- 1860Italian unification: Giuseppe Garibaldi enters Naples.
- 1893The Genoa Cricket & Athletic Club, to become one of the oldest Italian football clubs, is established by British expats.
- 1906Alberto Santos-Dumont flies his 14-bis aircraft at Bagatelle, France for the first time successfully.
- 1928The first Tour de Pologne began.
- 1953Garfield Todd becomes Prime Minister of Southern Rhodesia.
- 1961João Goulart becomes President of Brazil.
- 1963The Pro Football Hall of Fame opens in Canton, Ohio with 17 charter members.
- 1999A 5.9 magnitude earthquake rocks Athens, rupturing a previously unknown fault, killing 143, injuring more than 500, and leaving 50,000 people homeless.
View the complete list of September 7 historical events.
Curious about this Grape Jelly Bear? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 9, 7, and 1969 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Allan Jones, Hansi Hinterseer, Emma Caulfield, Dakin Matthews, Dee Dee Warwick, Tony Hawk, Gianna Nannini, Lisa Lopes, John Randolph, David Clennon.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on September 7 is Virgo ♍ (The Maiden) – a mutable sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on September 7, 1969.
Get your daily Virgo horoscope for free. Make today a great day for love and romance. Get a boost from the stars and find out what they have to say about you. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly forecasts. Discover some hidden personality you did not know about yourself.
Sapphire is the modern birthstone for the month of September while Agate is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 7th September 1969 is Aster for memory.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on November 14, 1971. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +165. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on July 1, 1989. Your incompatibility score is -132. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,637,159,050. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Honky Tonk Women by The Rolling Stones as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (September 13, 1969). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ontario approximately on 1300. Your profession was warrior, hunter, fisherman, executor of sacrifices.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 120,942,839 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1969. The estimated number of babies born on 7th September 1969 is 331,350. That’s equivalent to 230 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Lisa. This name was given to 45,029 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 85,208 times in the year 1969. Any chance you are Lisa or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about September 7, 1969. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 250th day of 1969
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 36th Sunday of 1969
- Next same calendar year: 2025
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2021: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 230 days
- Age on next birthday: 50 years old
- Days since birth: 18,032 days
- Days spent sleeping: 6,011 days
- Years spent sleeping: 16.46 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 610
- Next full moon: January 21 at 05:17:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on May 16, 2001
- Age in dog years: 272 dog years old using a Labrador Retriever breed
- Life path number and meaning: 5 – It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
- Western zodiac sign: Virgo ♍ (The Maiden)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Carnelian
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rooster
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Sapphire
- Mystical birthstone: Agate (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Aster for memory
- Best compatible birthday: November 14, 1971 (+165)
- Worst compatible birthday: July 1, 1989 (-132)
- 1969 world population: 3,637,159,050
- Number one song: Honky Tonk Women by The Rolling Stones (September 13, 1969)
- Babies born in 1969: 120,942,839
- Babies born in 1969 every day: 331,350
- Babies born in 1969 every minute: 230
- Popular girl’s name: Lisa – 45,029 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 85,208 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 15, 1954 – Jere Burns, American actor; April 9, 1978 – Kousei Amano, Japanese actor; May 26, 1921 – György Bárdy, Hungarian actor (d. 2013).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,773