Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 7th of September 1999 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
September 7, 1999 was a Tuesday and it was the 250th day of the year 1999. It was the 36th Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1999 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 200 days left before your next birthday. You will be 21 years old when that day comes. There have been 7,471 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 2,490 days or 6.82 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 253 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 9 at 17:49:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on May 16, 2031.
If a dog named Jangchub - a Bullmastiff breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 125 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Jangchub will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Jangchub will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1909Elia Kazan
- 1923Peter Lawford
- 1930Maureen Toal
- 1936Buddy Holly
- 1949Gloria Gaynor
- 1950Julie Kavner
- 1954Corbin Bernsen
- 1955Mira Furlan
- 1991Jennifer Veal
- 1999Michelle Creber
View the complete list of September 7 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Sep 7.
- 1829August Kekulé, German chemist and academic (d. 1896)
- 1892Eric Harrison, Australian soldier and politician, 27th Australian Minister for Defence (d. 1974)
- 1914Lída Baarová, Czech-Austrian actress (d. 2000)
- 1915Pedro Reginaldo Lira, Argentinian bishop (d. 2012)
- 1935Dick O'Neal, American basketball player and dentist (d. 2013)
- 1948Erik Moll, American-Norwegian singer-songwriter (Hole In The Wall)
- 1949Gloria Gaynor, American singer-songwriter and actress
- 1951Mark Isham, American trumpet player and composer
- 1965Angela Gheorghiu, Romanian soprano
- 1968Lucy Robinson, English actress
View the complete list of September 7 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Carlos’ personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 878Louis the Stammerer was crowned as King of West Francia by Pope John VIII.
- 1228Holy Roman Emperor Frederick II landed in Acre, Palestine and started the Sixth Crusade, which resulted in a peaceful restitution of the Kingdom of Jerusalem.
- 1778American Revolutionary War: France invades Dominica in the British West Indies, before Britain is even aware of France’s involvement in the war.
- 1860Italian unification: Giuseppe Garibaldi enters Naples.
- 1916US federal employees win the right to Workers’ compensation by Federal Employers Liability Act (39 Stat. 742; 5 U.S.C. 751)
- 1942First flight of the Consolidated B-32 Dominator.
- 1977The 300-metre-tall CKVR-DT transmission tower in Barrie, Ontario, Canada, is hit by a light aircraft in a fog, causing it to collapse. All aboard the aircraft are killed.
- 1978While walking across Waterloo Bridge in London, Bulgarian dissident Georgi Markov is assassinated by Bulgarian secret police agent Francesco Giullino by means of a ricin pellet fired from a specially-designed umbrella.
- 1986Desmond Tutu becomes the first black man to lead the Anglican Church in South Africa.
- 1999A 5.9 magnitude earthquake rocks Athens, rupturing a previously unknown fault, killing 143, injuring more than 500, and leaving 50,000 people homeless.
View the complete list of September 7 historical events.
Curious about this Fifth Avenue Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 9, 7, and 1999 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Mugdha Godse, David Graf, Tara Palmer-Tomkinson, Loretta Swit, Dmitri Hvorostovsky, Lily Donaldson, Ilene Graff, Jonatan Cerrada, Ebiet G. Ade, Ronnie Masterson.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on September 7 is Virgo ♍ (The Maiden) – a mutable sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on September 7, 1999.
Sapphire is the modern birthstone for the month of September while Agate is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 7th September 1999 is Aster for memory.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 4, 1994. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +150. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on August 6, 1999. Your score is -139. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,012,074,922. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Bailamos by Enrique Iglesias as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (September 11, 1999). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ireland approximately on 1475. Your profession was artist, magician, fortune teller.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable of understanding ancient books. Magical abilities, could be a servant of dark forces.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn to love and to trust the Universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect and develop inner wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 130,704,749 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1999. The estimated number of babies born on 7th September 1999 is 358,095. That’s equivalent to 249 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 26,539 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 35,361 times in the year 1999. Any chance you are Emily or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man September 7” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about September 7, 1999. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 250th day of 1999
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 36th Tuesday of 1999
- Next same calendar year: 2021
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2022: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 200 days
- Age on next birthday: 21 years old
- Days since birth: 7,471 days
- Days spent sleeping: 2,490 days
- Years spent sleeping: 6.82 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 253
- Next full moon: March 9 at 17:49:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on May 16, 2031
- Age in dog years: 125 dog years old using a Bullmastiff breed
- Life path number and meaning: 8 – It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
- Western zodiac sign: Virgo ♍ (The Maiden)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Carnelian
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rabbit
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Sapphire
- Mystical birthstone: Agate (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Aster for memory
- Best compatible birthday: January 4, 1994 (+150)
- Worst compatible birthday: August 6, 1999 (-139)
- 1999 world population: 6,012,074,922
- Number one song: Bailamos by Enrique Iglesias (September 11, 1999)
- Babies born in 1999: 130,704,749
- Babies born in 1999 every day: 358,095
- Babies born in 1999 every minute: 249
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 26,539 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 35,361 babies
- Roman numerals: VII.IX.MCMXCIX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 11, 1963 – Jon Brion, American singer-songwriter and producer; July 15, 1980 – Jasper Pääkkönen, Finnish actor and producer; October 14, 1977 – Tina Dico, Danish singer-songwriter and guitarist.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,024