Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of September 1951 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
September 8, 1951 was a Saturday and it was the 251st day of the year 1951. It was the 36th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1951 calendar will be in 2029. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 139 days left before your next birthday. You will be 68 years old when that day comes. There have been 24,698 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 8,233 days or 22.54 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 837 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 18 at 21:13:00 GMT – Saturday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on May 17, 1983.
If a dog named Sashee - a Saint Bernard breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 357 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Sashee will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Sashee will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1752Carl Stenborg
- 1915Frank Cady
- 1932Patsy Cline
- 1954Mark Lindsay Chapman
- 1960Aimee Mann
- 1966Peter Furler
- 1972Tomokazu Seki
- 1975Larenz Tate
- 1996Krystal Reyes
View the complete list of September 8 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Sep 8.
- 1783N. F. S. Grundtvig, Danish pastor, philosopher, and author (d. 1872)
- 1914Patriarch Demetrios I of Constantinople (d. 1991)
- 1930Mario Adorf, Swiss-German actor, singer, and screenwriter
- 1933Michael Frayn, English author and playwright
- 1953Stein-Erik Olsen, Norwegian guitarist
- 1955David O'Halloran, Australian footballer (d. 2013)
- 1969Oswaldo Ibarra, Ecuadorian footballer
- 1971David Arquette, American actor, director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1981Jonathan Taylor Thomas, American actor
- 1987Asaya Kimijima, Japanese model and actor
View the complete list of September 8 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1565The Knights of Malta lift the Ottoman siege of Malta that began on May 18.
- 1756French and Indian War: Kittanning Expedition.
- 1761Marriage of King George III of the United Kingdom to Duchess Charlotte of Mecklenburg-Strelitz.
- 1775The unsuccessful Rising of the Priests in Malta.
- 1888In Spain, the first travel of Isaac Peral’s submarine, was the first practical submarine ever made.
- 19303M begins marketing Scotch transparent tape.
- 1944World War II: Menton is liberated from Germany.
- 1952The Canadian Broadcasting Corporation makes its first televised broadcast on the second escape of the Boyd Gang.
- 1960In Huntsville, Alabama, US President Dwight D. Eisenhower formally dedicates the Marshall Space Flight Center (NASA had already activated the facility on July 1).
- 1975Gays in the military: US Air Force Tech Sergeant Leonard Matlovich, a decorated veteran of the Vietnam War, appears in his Air Force uniform on the cover of Time magazine with the headline “I Am A Homosexual”. He is given a general discharge, which was later upgraded to honorable.
View the complete list of September 8 historical events.
Curious about this Cherry Buttercream? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 9, 8, and 1951 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Emil Jannings, Tasso Kavadia, Cristina D'Avena, Haspop, Moray Watson, Julie Bennett, Ed Byrne, Brian Thomas Smith, Aml Ameen, Stephen Frost.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on September 8 is Virgo ♍ (The Maiden) – a mutable sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on September 8, 1951.
Sapphire is the modern birthstone for the month of September while Agate is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 8th September 1951 is Aster for memory.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on July 30, 1936. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +138. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on February 5, 1935. Your incompatibility score is -123. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 2,594,939,877. (U.S. Census Bureau)
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern India approximately on 700. Your profession was builder of houses, temples, cathedrals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to study, to practice and to use wisdom, enclosed in psychological sciences, and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 97,382,033 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1951. The estimated number of babies born on 8th September 1951 is 266,800. That’s equivalent to 185 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Linda. This name was given to 73,972 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 87,272 times in the year 1951. Any chance you are Linda or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man September 8” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about September 8, 1951. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 251st day of 1951
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 36th Saturday of 1951
- Next same calendar year: 2029
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2021: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 139 days
- Age on next birthday: 68 years old
- Days since birth: 24,698 days
- Days spent sleeping: 8,233 days
- Years spent sleeping: 22.54 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 837
- Next full moon: May 18 at 21:13:00 GMT – Saturday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on May 17, 1983
- Age in dog years: 357 dog years old using a Saint Bernard breed
- Life path number and meaning: 6 – It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
- Western zodiac sign: Virgo ♍ (The Maiden)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Carnelian
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rabbit
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Sapphire
- Mystical birthstone: Agate (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Aster for memory
- Best compatible birthday: July 30, 1936 (+138)
- Worst compatible birthday: February 5, 1935 (-123)
- 1951 world population: 2,594,939,877
- Babies born in 1951: 97,382,033
- Babies born in 1951 every day: 266,800
- Babies born in 1951 every minute: 185
- Popular girl’s name: Linda – 73,972 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 87,272 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 12, 1928 – Hardy Krüger, German actor and producer; May 10, 1993 – Mirai Shida, Japanese actress; November 2, 1938 – Jay Black, American singer (Jay and the Americans).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,915