Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of September 1959 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
September 8, 1959 was a Tuesday and it was the 251st day of the year 1959. The next time you can reuse your old 1959 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 82 days left before your next birthday. You will be 59 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,468 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 727 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 28 at 04:55:00 GMT – Thursday.
If a dog named Kazak - a Pekingese breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 252 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Kazak will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Kazak will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1904Tzavalas Karousos
- 1910Jean-Louis Barrault
- 1930Mario Adorf
- 1952David R. Ellis
- 1962Thomas Kretschmann
- 1965Darlene Zschech
- 1966Carola Häggkvist
- 1971David Arquette
- 1979Kirsten Price
- 1987Asaya Kimijima
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for September 8.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Sep 8.
- 1828Clarence Cook, American author and critic (d. 1900)
- 1901Hendrik Verwoerd, Dutch-South African journalist and politician, 7th Prime Minister of South Africa (d. 1966)
- 1914Denys Lasdun, English architect, designed the Royal National Theatre (d. 2001)
- 1926Bhupen Hazarika, Indian singer-songwriter, poet, and director (d. 2011)
- 1952David R. Ellis, American actor, stuntman, and director (d. 2013)
- 1969Lars Bohinen, Norwegian footballer and manager
- 1975Larenz Tate, American actor, director, and producer
- 1983Lewis Roberts-Thomson, Australian footballer
- 1987Marcel Nguyen, German gymnast
- 1995Ellie Black, Canadian gymnast
View the complete list of famous birthdays for September 8.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1100Election of Antipope Theodoric.
- 1612The foundation day in São Luís, Maranhão, Brazil.
- 1655Warsaw falls without resistance to a small force under the command of Charles X Gustav of Sweden during The Deluge, making it the first time the city is captured by a foreign army.
- 1810The Tonquin sets sail from New York Harbor with 33 employees of John Jacob Astor’s newly created Pacific Fur Company on board. After a six-month journey around the tip of South America, the ship arrives at the mouth of the Columbia River and Astor’s men establish the fur-trading town of Astoria, Oregon.
- 1888In England the first six Football League matches are played.
- 1892The Pledge of Allegiance is first recited.
- 1914World War I: Private Thomas Highgate becomes the first British soldier to be executed for desertion during the war.
- 1933Ghazi bin Faisal became King of Iraq.
- 1952The Canadian Broadcasting Corporation makes its first televised broadcast on the second escape of the Boyd Gang.
- 2012Jimmy Carter passes Herbert Hoover for longest retirement after leaving office. Hoover was retired for 11,553 days, and had held the record for over 54 years.
View the complete list of historical events for September 8.
Curious about this Color Bubble Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 9, 8 and 1959 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ray Stevenson, Rudy Fernandez, John Standing, Judd Apatow, Ed Townsend, Zoe Wiseman, Audrey Marie Anderson, Sneha, Til Schweiger, Lachy Hulme.
The zodiac sign of a person born on September 8 is Virgo ♍. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on September 8, 1959.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Virgo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Sapphire is the modern birthstone for the month of September while Agate is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was The Three Bells by The Browns as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (September 14, 1959). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Germany approximately on 1775. Your profession was sailor, shoemaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 30, 1954 – Patrice Rushen, American singer-songwriter and producer (CAB); November 13, 1979 – Subliminal, Israeli rapper and producer; January 28, 1910 – John Banner, Austrian actor (d. 1973).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,227