Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of September 1959 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
September 8, 1959 was a Tuesday and it was the 251st day of the year 1959. The next time you can reuse your old 1959 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 295 days left before your next birthday. You will be 59 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,255 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 720 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 3 at 15:49:00 GMT – Sunday.
If a dog named Bulli - a Irish Wolfhound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 315 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Bulli will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Bulli will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1752Carl Stenborg
- 1905Henry Wilcoxon
- 1910Jean-Louis Barrault
- 1950Zachary Richard
- 1960Aimee Mann
- 1966Carola Häggkvist
- 1967Kimberly Peirce
- 1975Larenz Tate
- 1976Brendan Kelly
- 1990Ella Rae Peck
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for September 8.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Sep 8.
- 1871Samuel McLaughlin, Canadian businessman and philanthropist, founded the McLaughlin Car Company (d. 1972)
- 1922Sid Caesar, American actor and singer (d. 2014)
- 1924Wendell H. Ford, American lieutenant and politician, 53rd Governor of Kentucky (d. 2015)
- 1938Kenichi Horie, Japanese sailor
- 1957Walt Easley, American football player (d. 2013)
- 1970Latrell Sprewell, American basketball player
- 1971David Arquette, American actor, director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1976Gerald Drummond, Costa Rican footballer
- 1984Vitaly Petrov, Russian race car driver
- 1985Tomasz Jodłowiec, Polish footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for September 8.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1504Michelangelo’s David is unveiled in Piazza della Signoria in Florence.
- 1514Battle of Orsha: In one of the biggest battles of the century, Lithuanians and Poles defeat the Russian army.
- 1863American Civil War: Second Battle of Sabine Pass: On the Texas-Louisiana border at the mouth of the Sabine River, a small Confederate force thwarts a Union invasion of Texas.
- 1888In Spain, the first travel of Isaac Peral’s submarine, was the first practical submarine ever made.
- 1900Galveston Hurricane of 1900: A powerful hurricane hits Galveston, Texas killing about 8,000 people.
- 1921Margaret Gorman, a 16-year-old, wins the Atlantic City Pageant’s Golden Mermaid trophy; pageant officials later dubbed her the first Miss America.
- 1933Ghazi bin Faisal became King of Iraq.
- 1941World War II: Siege of Leningrad begins. German forces begin a siege against the Soviet Union’s second-largest city, Leningrad.
- 1946A 95.6% vote in favor of abolishing the monarchy in Bulgaria.
- 1955United Nations Security Council Resolution 108 is adopted.
View the complete list of historical events for September 8.
Curious about this Glazed Green Prairie? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 9, 8 and 1959 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Gale Storm, Hanna Ralph, David Rees Snell, Joanie Sommers, Vincent Pastore, Sayaka Akimoto, Gianna Nannini, Thomas Anders, Natsuko Kuwatani, Mark Lenard.
The zodiac sign of a person born on September 8 is Virgo ♍. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on September 8, 1959.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Virgo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Sapphire is the modern birthstone for the month of September while Agate is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was The Three Bells by The Browns as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (September 14, 1959). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Germany approximately on 1775. Your profession was sailor, shoemaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 27, 1986 – Dan Bull, English rapper; November 24, 1985 – Julia Alexandratou, Greek model, actress, and singer; May 9, 1946 – Clint Holmes, English-American singer-songwriter and game show host.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,280