Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of September 1959 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
September 8, 1959 was a Tuesday and it was the 251st day of the year 1959. The next time you can reuse your old 1959 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 46 days left before your next birthday. You will be 58 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,139 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 716 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1915Frank Cady
- 1921Harry Secombe
- 1921Mosie Lister
- 1922Sid Caesar
- 1932Patsy Cline
- 1946Ronnie Burns
- 1954Mark Lindsay Chapman
- 1959Carmen Campagne
- 1988Chantal Jones
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for September 8.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Sep 8.
- 828Ali al-Hadi, Saudi Arabian 10th of the Twelve Imams (d. 868)
- 1900Claude Pepper, American lawyer and politician (d. 1989)
- 1930Mario Adorf, Swiss-German actor, singer, and screenwriter
- 1943Adelaide C. Eckardt, American academic and politician
- 1946Aziz Sancar, Turkish-American biologist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate
- 1947Ann Beattie, American author and academic
- 1955David O'Halloran, Australian footballer (d. 2013)
- 1966Carola Häggkvist, Swedish singer-songwriter
- 1971Lachlan Murdoch, English-Australian businessman
- 1983Chris Judd, Australian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for September 8.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 617Battle of Huoyi: Li Yuan defeats a Sui Dynasty army, opening the path to his capture of the imperial capital Chang'an and the eventual establishment of the Tang Dynasty.
- 1100Election of Antipope Theodoric.
- 1761Marriage of King George III of the United Kingdom to Duchess Charlotte of Mecklenburg-Strelitz.
- 1793French Revolutionary Wars: Battle of Hondschoote.
- 1888In Spain, the first travel of Isaac Peral’s submarine, was the first practical submarine ever made.
- 1944World War II: London is hit by a V-2 rocket for the first time.
- 1966The first Star Trek series premieres on NBC.
- 1971In Washington, D.C., the John F. Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts is inaugurated, with the opening feature being the premiere of Leonard Bernstein’s Mass.
- 2012Jimmy Carter passes Herbert Hoover for longest retirement after leaving office. Hoover was retired for 11,553 days, and had held the record for over 54 years.
- 2013Eleven people are killed in a train collision in Iași County, Romania.
View the complete list of historical events for September 8.
Curious about this Grape? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 9, 8 and 1959 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Dean Gaffney, Emmanuelle Seigner, Gloria Pall, Nina Nesbitt, Fred Wood, Barbara Mandrell, Jed Montero, Kayo Noro, Ajdar, Ruth Buzzi.
The zodiac sign of a person born on September 8 is Virgo ♍. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on September 8, 1959.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Virgo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Sapphire is the modern birthstone for the month of September while Agate is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was The Three Bells by The Browns as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (September 14, 1959). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 7, 1959 – Simon Cowell, English businessman and producer, created ''The X Factor'' and ''Britain's Got Talent''; November 20, 1967 – Teoman, Turkish singer-songwriter and actor; April 8, 1944 – Joey D. Vieira, American actor and composer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,059