Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of September 1966 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
September 8, 1966 was a Thursday and it was the 251st day of the year 1966. It was the 36th Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1966 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 343 days left before your next birthday. You will be 57 years old when that day comes. There have been 20,476 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 6,825 days or 18.69 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 693 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 9 at 20:56:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on May 17, 1998.
If a dog named Nunu - a Mastiff breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 306 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Nunu will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Nunu will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1932Patsy Cline
- 1939Guitar Shorty
- 1945Kelly Groucutt
- 1954Mark Lindsay Chapman
- 1955Julian Richings
- 1957Heather Thomas
- 1960Aimee Mann
- 1965Darlene Zschech
- 1972Giovanni Frezza
View the complete list of September 8 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Sep 8.
- 1752Carl Stenborg, Swedish opera singer, actor, and director (d. 1813)
- 1889Robert A. Taft, American lawyer and politician (d. 1953)
- 1909Józef Noji, Polish runner (d. 1943)
- 1915Frank Pullen, English businessman (d. 1992)
- 1940Jack Prelutsky, American author and poet
- 1944Margaret Hodge, Egyptian-English economist and politician
- 1951Tim Gullikson American tennis player and coach (d. 1996)
- 1956Fad Gadget, English singer (d. 2002)
- 1957Walt Easley, American football player (d. 2013)
- 1984Tiago Treichel, Brazilian footballer
View the complete list of September 8 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Sabrina’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1514Battle of Orsha: In one of the biggest battles of the century, Lithuanians and Poles defeat the Russian army.
- 1888In England the first six Football League matches are played.
- 1888In Spain, the first travel of Isaac Peral’s submarine, was the first practical submarine ever made.
- 1921Margaret Gorman, a 16-year-old, wins the Atlantic City Pageant’s Golden Mermaid trophy; pageant officials later dubbed her the first Miss America.
- 19303M begins marketing Scotch transparent tape.
- 1933Ghazi bin Faisal became King of Iraq.
- 1934Off the New Jersey coast, a fire aboard the passenger liner SS Morro Castle kills 135 people.
- 1951Treaty of San Francisco: In San Francisco, California, 48 nations sign a peace treaty with Japan in formal recognition of the end of the Pacific War.
- 1960In Huntsville, Alabama, US President Dwight D. Eisenhower formally dedicates the Marshall Space Flight Center (NASA had already activated the facility on July 1).
- 1989Partnair Flight 394 drove into the North Sea, killing 55 people. The investigation showed that the tail of the plane vibrated loose in flight due to sub-standard connecting bolts that had been fraudulently sold as aircraft-grade.
View the complete list of September 8 historical events.
Curious about this Green Drizzle Calvus? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 9, 8, and 1966 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Nicholas D'Agosto, Jimmy Ray, Georgie Parker, Kim Coles, Kevin Spacey, Golden Brooks, Lou Taylor Pucci, Project Pat, Jacqueline McKenzie, Tiffany Darwish.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on September 8 is Virgo ♍ (The Maiden) – a mutable sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on September 8, 1966.
Sapphire is the modern birthstone for the month of September while Agate is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 8th September 1966 is Aster for memory.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 7, 1994. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +248. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on February 21, 1966. Your score is -219. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,420,677,923. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was You Can’t Hurry Love by The Supremes as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (September 10, 1966). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Borneo approximately on 825. Your profession was handicraftsman, mechanic.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to develop kind attitude to people, to acquire gift of understanding and compassion.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 118,093,834 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1966. The estimated number of babies born on 8th September 1966 is 323,545. That’s equivalent to 225 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Lisa. This name was given to 56,913 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 79,992 times in the year 1966. Any chance you are Lisa or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man September 8” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about September 8, 1966. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 251st day of 1966
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 36th Thursday of 1966
- Next same calendar year: 2022
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2024: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 343 days
- Age on next birthday: 57 years old
- Days since birth: 20,476 days
- Days spent sleeping: 6,825 days
- Years spent sleeping: 18.69 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 693
- Next full moon: October 9 at 20:56:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on May 17, 1998
- Age in dog years: 306 dog years old using a Mastiff breed
- Life path number and meaning: 3 – It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
- Western zodiac sign: Virgo ♍ (The Maiden)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Carnelian
- Eastern zodiac animal: Horse
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Sapphire
- Mystical birthstone: Agate (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Aster for memory
- Best compatible birthday: January 7, 1994 (+248)
- Worst compatible birthday: February 21, 1966 (-219)
- 1966 world population: 3,420,677,923
- Number one song: You Can’t Hurry Love by The Supremes (September 10, 1966)
- Babies born in 1966: 118,093,834
- Babies born in 1966 every day: 323,545
- Babies born in 1966 every minute: 225
- Popular girl’s name: Lisa – 56,913 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 79,992 babies
- Roman numerals: VIII.IX.MCMLXVI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 23, 1940 – Pelé, Brazilian footballer and actor; April 5, 1999 – Sharlene San Pedro, Filipino actress, singer, and dancer; February 27, 1910 – Joan Bennett, American actress and singer (d. 1990).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,076