Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of September 1966 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
September 8, 1966 was a Thursday and it was the 251st day of the year 1966. It was the 36th Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1966 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 233 days left before your next birthday. You will be 54 years old when that day comes. There have been 19,491 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 6,497 days or 17.79 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 660 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 9 at 07:35:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on May 17, 1998.
If a dog named Maggymay - a Cocker Spaniel breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 232 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Maggymay will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Maggymay will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1925Peter Sellers
- 1930Mario Adorf
- 1933Eric Salzman
- 1939Guitar Shorty
- 1954Mark Lindsay Chapman
- 1959Carmen Campagne
- 1965Darlene Zschech
- 1971Brooke Burke
- 1988Chantal Jones
- 1997Kimberlea Berg
View the complete list of September 8 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Sep 8.
- 801Ansgar, German archbishop and saint (d. 865)
- 1822Karl von Ditmar, German geologist and explorer (d. 1892)
- 1919Gianni Brera, Italian journalist and author (d. 1992)
- 1930Mario Adorf, Swiss-German actor, singer, and screenwriter
- 1951Dezső Ránki, Hungarian pianist
- 1959Daler Nazarov, Tajik singer-songwriter and actor
- 1974Marios Agathokleous, Cypriot footballer
- 1974Tanaz Eshaghian, Iranian-American director and producer
- 1976Jervis Drummond, Costa Rican footballer
- 1981Māris Ļaksa, Latvian basketball player
View the complete list of September 8 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Louise’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1253Pope Innocent IV canonised Stanisław of Szczepanów, killed by king Bolesław II.
- 1565The Knights of Malta lift the Ottoman siege of Malta that began on May 18.
- 1755French and Indian War: Battle of Lake George.
- 1934Off the New Jersey coast, a fire aboard the passenger liner SS Morro Castle kills 135 people.
- 1943World War II: United States General Dwight D. Eisenhower publicly announces the Allied armistice with Italy.
- 1944World War II: London is hit by a V-2 rocket for the first time.
- 1954The Southeast Asia Treaty Organization (SEATO) is established.
- 1959The Asian Institute of Technology (AIT) is established.
- 1966The Severn Bridge is officially opened by Queen Elizabeth II.
- 2012Jimmy Carter passes Herbert Hoover for longest retirement after leaving office. Hoover was retired for 11,553 days, and had held the record for over 54 years.
View the complete list of September 8 historical events.
Curious about this Lavender Buttercream? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 9, 8, and 1966 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Anupam Kher, Keith Nobbs, Katsuhisa Namase, Hitomi Takahashi, Loretta Young, Don Falcone, Etta Baker, Ryo Fukawa, Inspectah Deck, Mando.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on September 8 is Virgo ♍ (The Maiden) – a mutable sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on September 8, 1966.
Sapphire is the modern birthstone for the month of September while Agate is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 8th September 1966 is Aster for memory.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 7, 1994. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +248. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on February 21, 1966. Your score is -219. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,420,677,923. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was You Can’t Hurry Love by The Supremes as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (September 10, 1966). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Borneo approximately on 825. Your profession was handicraftsman, mechanic.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to develop kind attitude to people, to acquire gift of understanding and compassion.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 118,093,834 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1966. The estimated number of babies born on 8th September 1966 is 323,545. That’s equivalent to 225 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Lisa. This name was given to 56,913 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 79,992 times in the year 1966. Any chance you are Lisa or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man September 8” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about September 8, 1966. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 251st day of 1966
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 36th Thursday of 1966
- Next same calendar year: 2022
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2022: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 233 days
- Age on next birthday: 54 years old
- Days since birth: 19,491 days
- Days spent sleeping: 6,497 days
- Years spent sleeping: 17.79 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 660
- Next full moon: February 9 at 07:35:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on May 17, 1998
- Age in dog years: 232 dog years old using a Cocker Spaniel breed
- Life path number and meaning: 3 – It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
- Western zodiac sign: Virgo ♍ (The Maiden)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Carnelian
- Eastern zodiac animal: Horse
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Sapphire
- Mystical birthstone: Agate (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Aster for memory
- Best compatible birthday: January 7, 1994 (+248)
- Worst compatible birthday: February 21, 1966 (-219)
- 1966 world population: 3,420,677,923
- Number one song: You Can’t Hurry Love by The Supremes (September 10, 1966)
- Babies born in 1966: 118,093,834
- Babies born in 1966 every day: 323,545
- Babies born in 1966 every minute: 225
- Popular girl’s name: Lisa – 56,913 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 79,992 babies
- Roman numerals: VIII.IX.MCMLXVI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 12, 1978 – Ashley Williams, American actress; December 21, 1964 – Fabiana Udenio, Argentinian-Italian actress; October 11, 1971 – MC Lyte, American rapper and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,020