Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of September 1980 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
September 8, 1980 was a Monday and it was the 252nd day of the year 1980. It was the 36th Monday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1980 calendar will be in 2036. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 344 days left before your next birthday. You will be 43 years old when that day comes. There have been 15,361 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 5,120 days or 14.02 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 520 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 9 at 20:56:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on May 17, 2012.
If a dog named Dama - a Toy Fox Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 188 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Dama will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Dama will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1921Mosie Lister
- 1925Peter Sellers
- 1959Carmen Campagne
- 1959Daler Nazarov
- 1960Misako Konno
- 1962Jay Ziskrout
- 1974Tanaz Eshaghian
- 1977Nate Corddry
- 1979Kirsten Price
- 1988Chantal Jones
View the complete list of September 8 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Sep 8.
- 1822Karl von Ditmar, German geologist and explorer (d. 1892)
- 1906Andrei Kirilenko, Russian engineer and politician (d. 1990)
- 1909Józef Noji, Polish runner (d. 1943)
- 1914Denys Lasdun, English architect, designed the Royal National Theatre (d. 2001)
- 1924Wendell H. Ford, American lieutenant and politician, 53rd Governor of Kentucky (d. 2015)
- 1925Jacqueline Ceballos, American activist, founded the Veteran Feminists of America
- 1933Paul M. Fleiss, American pediatrician and author (d. 2014)
- 1971Dustin O'Halloran, American pianist and composer
- 1971Khalid Gonçalves, American actor, singer, and bass player
- 1981Māris Ļaksa, Latvian basketball player
View the complete list of September 8 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Kendall’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 70Roman forces under Titus sack Jerusalem.
- 1100Election of Antipope Theodoric.
- 1264The Statute of Kalisz, guaranteeing Jews safety and personal liberties and giving battei din jurisdiction over Jewish matters, is promulgated by Boleslaus the Pious, Duke of Greater Poland.
- 1551The foundation day in Vitória, Brazil
- 1565St. Augustine, Florida was founded by Spanish admiral and Florida’s first governor, Pedro Menéndez de Avilés.
- 1655Warsaw falls without resistance to a small force under the command of Charles X Gustav of Sweden during The Deluge, making it the first time the city is captured by a foreign army.
- 1727A barn fire during a puppet show in the village of Burwell in Cambridgeshire, England kills 78 people, many of whom are children.
- 1756French and Indian War: Kittanning Expedition.
- 1944World War II: London is hit by a V-2 rocket for the first time.
- 1966The Severn Bridge is officially opened by Queen Elizabeth II.
View the complete list of September 8 historical events.
Curious about this Vanilla Mountain Blue? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 9, 8, and 1980 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Hugh Brannum, Andy Lau, Ken Chinn, Chris Gore, Fernandel, Richard Lester, Kora Karvouni, Tom Keifer, Miriam Yeung, Lynn Carlin.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on September 8 is Virgo ♍ (The Maiden) – a mutable sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on September 8, 1980.
Sapphire is the modern birthstone for the month of September while Agate is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 8th September 1980 is Aster for memory.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 11, 1994. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +170. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on June 13, 2001. Your score is -166. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 4,451,362,735. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Upside Down by Diana Ross as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (September 13, 1980). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Korea approximately on 700. Your profession was dramatist, director, musician, bard.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 125,148,676 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1980. The estimated number of babies born on 8th September 1980 is 341,936. That’s equivalent to 237 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 58,376 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 68,693 times in the year 1980. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man September 8” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about September 8, 1980. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 252nd day of 1980
- Day of week: Monday
- Day of week birthstone: Pearl
- Week index: 36th Monday of 1980
- Next same calendar year: 2036
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2024: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 344 days
- Age on next birthday: 43 years old
- Days since birth: 15,361 days
- Days spent sleeping: 5,120 days
- Years spent sleeping: 14.02 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 520
- Next full moon: October 9 at 20:56:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on May 17, 2012
- Age in dog years: 188 dog years old using a Toy Fox Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 8 – It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
- Western zodiac sign: Virgo ♍ (The Maiden)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Carnelian
- Eastern zodiac animal: Monkey
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Sapphire
- Mystical birthstone: Agate (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Aster for memory
- Best compatible birthday: January 11, 1994 (+170)
- Worst compatible birthday: June 13, 2001 (-166)
- 1980 world population: 4,451,362,735
- Number one song: Upside Down by Diana Ross (September 13, 1980)
- Babies born in 1980: 125,148,676
- Babies born in 1980 every day: 341,936
- Babies born in 1980 every minute: 237
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 58,376 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 68,693 babies
- Roman numerals: VIII.IX.MCMLXXX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 23, 1962 – Chuck Billy, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Testament and Dublin Death Patrol); March 15, 1972 – Mark Hoppus, American singer-songwriter, bass player, and producer (Blink-182, +44, and City (Comma) State); April 21, 1940 – Souleymane Cissé, Malian director, producer, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,999