Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of September 1922 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
September 9, 1922 was a Saturday and it was the 252nd day of the year 1922. It was the 36th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1922 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 89 days left before your next birthday. You will be 99 years old when that day comes. There have been 36,071 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 12,024 days or 32.92 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,221 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 24 at 18:42:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on May 18, 1954.
If a dog named Precious - a Newfoundland breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 491 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Precious will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Precious will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1923Bertil Norström
- 1942Danny Kalb
- 1951Tom Wopat
- 1953Manjula Vijayakumar
- 1968Julia Sawalha
- 1974Mathias Färm
- 1976Chace Ambrose
- 1977Stuart Price
- 1986Helen Kurup
- 1992Frencheska Farr
View the complete list of September 9 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Sep 9.
- 1427Thomas de Ros, 9th Baron de Ros, English soldier and politician (d. 1464)
- 1754William Bligh, English admiral and politician, 4th Governor of New South Wales (d. 1817)
- 1899Waite Hoyt, American baseball player and sportscaster (d. 1984)
- 1901James Blades, English drummer (Melos Ensemble) (d. 1999)
- 1928Moses Anderson, American bishop (d. 2013)
- 1938John Davis, English anthropologist and academic
- 1971Eric Stonestreet, American actor
- 1980David Fa'alogo, New Zealand rugby player
- 1980Michelle Williams, American actress and singer
- 1986Chamu Chibhabha, Zimbabwean cricketer
View the complete list of September 9 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Genesis’ personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 337Constantine II, Constantius II, and Constans succeed their father Constantine I as co-emperors. The Roman Empire is divided between the three Augusti.
- 1488Anne becomes sovereign Duchess of Brittany, becoming a central figure in the struggle for influence that leads to the union of Brittany and France.
- 1513James IV of Scotland is defeated and dies in the Battle of Flodden, ending Scotland’s involvement in the War of the League of Cambrai.
- 1791Washington, D.C., the capital of the United States, is named after President George Washington.
- 1914World War I: The creation of the Canadian Automobile Machine Gun Brigade, the first fully mechanized unit in the British Army.
- 1926In the United States the National Broadcasting Company is formed.
- 1945Second Sino-Japanese War: The Empire of Japan formally surrenders to China.
- 1965Hurricane Betsy makes its second landfall near New Orleans, leaving 76 dead and $1.42 billion ($10–12 billion in 2005 dollars) in damages, becoming the first hurricane to cause over $1 billion in unadjusted damage.
- 2001The Unix billennium is reached, marking the beginning of the use of 10-digit decimal Unix time stamps.
- 2012A wave of attacks kill more than 100 people and injure 350 others across Iraq.
View the complete list of September 9 historical events.
Curious about this Choco Drizzle Stratus? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 9, 9, and 1922 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Valérie Lemercier, Linden Chiles, David Guetta, Duncan Renaldo, Natalie Martinez, Lisa Origliasso, Kerry Ingram, Haruka Ayase, Jacopo Peri, Norm Grabowski.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on September 9 is Virgo ♍ (The Maiden) – a mutable sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on September 9, 1922.
Sapphire is the modern birthstone for the month of September while Agate is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 9th September 1922 is Aster for memory.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on February 21, 1902. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +140. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on March 29, 1909. Your score is -155. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern China approximately on 1600. Your profession was builder of roads, bridges, docks.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere — politics, business, religion, housekeeping. Could be a leader.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 72,175 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 57,276 times in the year 1922. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man September 9” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about September 9, 1922. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 252nd day of 1922
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 36th Saturday of 1922
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2023: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 89 days
- Age on next birthday: 99 years old
- Days since birth: 36,071 days
- Days spent sleeping: 12,024 days
- Years spent sleeping: 32.92 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,221
- Next full moon: June 24 at 18:42:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on May 18, 1954
- Age in dog years: 491 dog years old using a Newfoundland breed
- Life path number and meaning: 5 – It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
- Western zodiac sign: Virgo ♍ (The Maiden)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Carnelian
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dog
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Sapphire
- Mystical birthstone: Agate (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Aster for memory
- Best compatible birthday: February 21, 1902 (+140)
- Worst compatible birthday: March 29, 1909 (-155)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 72,175 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 57,276 babies
- Roman numerals: IX.IX.MCMXXII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 10, 1957 – Kate Burton, Swiss-American actress; November 20, 1961 – Jim Brickman, American singer-songwriter and pianist; June 2, 1944 – Robert Elliott, American actor (d. 2004).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,869