Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of September 1934 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
September 9, 1934 was a Sunday and it was the 252nd day of the year 1934. It was the 37th Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1934 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 329 days left before your next birthday. You will be 85 years old when that day comes. There have been 30,717 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 10,239 days or 28.03 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,040 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 24 at 16:46:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on May 18, 1966.
If a dog named Lucie - a Basenji breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 356 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Lucie will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Lucie will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1922Hoyt Curtin
- 1924Jane Greer
- 1945Dee Dee Sharp
- 1948Jacqueline Taïeb
- 1976Chace Ambrose
- 1976Kristoffer Rygg
- 1977Soulja Slim
- 1979Nikki DeLoach
- 1981Julie Gonzalo
- 1990Haley Reinhart
View the complete list of September 9 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Sep 9.
- 1919Jimmy Snyder, American sportscaster (d. 1996)
- 1926Yusuf al-Qaradawi, Egyptian theologian and author
- 1935Chaim Topol, Israeli actor, singer, and producer
- 1952Angela Cartwright, English-American actress and singer
- 1965Michelle Johnson, American actress
- 1980Václav Drobný, Czech footballer (d. 2012)
- 1984Brad Guzan, American soccer player
- 1988Manuela Arbeláez, Colombian-American model and actress
- 1991Kelsey Chow, American actress
- 1992Frencheska Farr, Filipino singer and actress
View the complete list of September 9 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1000Battle of Svolder, Viking Age.
- 1513James IV of Scotland is defeated and dies in the Battle of Flodden, ending Scotland’s involvement in the War of the League of Cambrai.
- 1776The Continental Congress officially names its new union of sovereign states the United States.
- 1886The Berne Convention for the Protection of Literary and Artistic Works is finalized.
- 1914World War I: The creation of the Canadian Automobile Machine Gun Brigade, the first fully mechanized unit in the British Army.
- 1942World War II: A Japanese floatplane drops incendiary bombs on Oregon.
- 1945Second Sino-Japanese War: The Empire of Japan formally surrenders to China.
- 1991Tajikistan declares independence from the Soviet Union.
- 2001Ahmad Shah Massoud, leader of the Northern Alliance, is assassinated in Afghanistan by two al-Qaeda assassins who claimed to be Arab journalists wanting an interview.
- 2012A wave of attacks kill more than 100 people and injure 350 others across Iraq.
View the complete list of September 9 historical events.
Curious about this Strawberry Swirl? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 9, 9, and 1934 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: John Wesley Shipp, Rob Pilatus, Alan Tilvern, Cole Vosbury, Paul Sand, Tanushree Dutta, Melissa Hayden, Jocie Kwok, Chris Massoglia, Fumi Nikaidō.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on September 9 is Virgo ♍ (The Maiden) – a mutable sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on September 9, 1934.
Get your daily Virgo horoscope for free. Make today a great day for love and romance. Get a boost from the stars and find out what they have to say about you. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly forecasts. Discover some hidden personality you did not know about yourself.
Sapphire is the modern birthstone for the month of September while Agate is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 9th September 1934 is Aster for memory.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on May 5, 1909. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +116. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on March 2, 1919. Your incompatibility score is -136. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Egypt approximately on 700. Your profession was builder of houses, temples, cathedrals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to study, to practice and to use wisdom, enclosed in psychological sciences, and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 56,924 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 55,828 times in the year 1934. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about September 9, 1934. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 252nd day of 1934
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 37th Sunday of 1934
- Next same calendar year: 2018
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2020: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 329 days
- Age on next birthday: 85 years old
- Days since birth: 30,717 days
- Days spent sleeping: 10,239 days
- Years spent sleeping: 28.03 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,040
- Next full moon: October 24 at 16:46:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on May 18, 1966
- Age in dog years: 356 dog years old using a Basenji breed
- Life path number and meaning: 8 – It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
- Western zodiac sign: Virgo ♍ (The Maiden)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Carnelian
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dog
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Sapphire
- Mystical birthstone: Agate (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Aster for memory
- Best compatible birthday: May 5, 1909 (+116)
- Worst compatible birthday: March 2, 1919 (-136)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 56,924 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 55,828 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 17, 1976 – Eric Winter, American model and actor; October 3, 1967 – Chris Collingwood, English-American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Fountains of Wayne); May 21, 1985 – Mutya Buena, English singer-songwriter (Sugababes and Mutya Keisha Siobhan).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,749