Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of September 1940 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
September 9, 1940 was a Monday and it was the 253rd day of the year 1940. It was the 37th Monday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1940 calendar will be in 2024. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 17 days left before your next birthday. You will be 79 years old when that day comes. There have been 28,837 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 9,612 days or 26.32 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 977 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 14 at 04:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on May 18, 1972.
If a dog named Cici - a Otterhound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 406 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Cici will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Cici will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1905Joseph E. Levine
- 1917Rolf Wenkhaus
- 1923Bertil Norström
- 1942Inez Foxx
- 1957Garry Robbins
- 1966Adam Sandler
- 1971Henry Thomas
- 1976Chace Ambrose
- 1983Kim Jung-hwa
- 1988Jo Woodcock
View the complete list of September 9 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Sep 9.
- 1558Philippe Emmanuel, Duke of Mercœur (d. 1602)
- 1629Cornelis Tromp, Dutch general (d. 1691)
- 1877James Agate, English journalist, author, and critic (d. 1947)
- 1940Joe Negroni, American singer (The Teenagers) (d. 1978)
- 1942Inez Foxx, American singer (Inez and Charlie Foxx)
- 1948Pamela Des Barres, American actress and singer (The GTOs)
- 1957Garry Robbins, Canadian wrestler and actor (d. 2013)
- 1977Fatih Tekke, Turkish footballer and manager
- 1986Luc Mbah a Moute, Cameroonian basketball player
- 1992Kristiāns Pelšs, Latvian ice hockey player (d. 2013)
View the complete list of September 9 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out your name’s personality! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 9Arminius’ alliance of six Germanic tribes ambushes and annihilates three Roman legions of Publius Quinctilius Varus in the Battle of the Teutoburg Forest.
- 337Constantine II, Constantius II, and Constans succeed their father Constantine I as co-emperors. The Roman Empire is divided between the three Augusti.
- 533A Byzantine army of 15,000 men under Belisarius lands at Caput Vada (modern Tunisia) and marches to Carthage.
- 1087William Rufus becomes King of England, taking the title William II, (reigned until 1100).
- 1488Anne becomes sovereign Duchess of Brittany, becoming a central figure in the struggle for influence that leads to the union of Brittany and France.
- 1855Crimean War: The Siege of Sevastopol comes to an end when Russian forces abandon the city.
- 1886The Berne Convention for the Protection of Literary and Artistic Works is finalized.
- 1940George Stibitz pioneers the first remote operation of a computer.
- 1945Second Sino-Japanese War: The Empire of Japan formally surrenders to China.
- 1969Allegheny Airlines Flight 853 DC-9 collides in flight with a Piper PA-28 and crashes near Fairland, Indiana.
View the complete list of September 9 historical events.
Curious about this Peridot? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 9, 9, and 1940 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: John Curry, Barry Melton, Dietrich Fischer-Dieskau, Marsha Mason, Leon Jackson, Shari Belafonte, Elisabeth Sladen, Rick Aviles, Macdonald Carey, Randy Stonehill.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on September 9 is Virgo ♍ (The Maiden) – a mutable sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on September 9, 1940.
Sapphire is the modern birthstone for the month of September while Agate is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 9th September 1940 is Aster for memory.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 5, 1935. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +204. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on January 26, 1947. Your incompatibility score is -169. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Yukon approximately on 1300. Your profession was preacher, publisher, scribbler of ancient inscriptions.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: It always seemed to you, that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson – to trust your intuition as your best guide in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 56,201 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 62,471 times in the year 1940. Any chance you are Mary or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man September 9” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about September 9, 1940. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 253rd day of 1940
- Day of week: Monday
- Day of week birthstone: Pearl
- Week index: 37th Monday of 1940
- Next same calendar year: 2024
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2021: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 17 days
- Age on next birthday: 79 years old
- Days since birth: 28,837 days
- Days spent sleeping: 9,612 days
- Years spent sleeping: 26.32 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 977
- Next full moon: September 14 at 04:34:00 GMT – Saturday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on May 18, 1972
- Age in dog years: 406 dog years old using a Otterhound breed
- Life path number and meaning: 5 – It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
- Western zodiac sign: Virgo ♍ (The Maiden)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Carnelian
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dragon
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Sapphire
- Mystical birthstone: Agate (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Aster for memory
- Best compatible birthday: January 5, 1935 (+204)
- Worst compatible birthday: January 26, 1947 (-169)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 56,201 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 62,471 babies
- Roman numerals: IX.IX.MCMXL
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 22, 1933 – Jacques Martin, French television host and producer (d. 2007); August 21, 1967 – Serj Tankian, Lebanese-American singer-songwriter, keyboard player, and producer (System of a Down and Axis of Justice); May 1, 1980 – Jay Reatard, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Lost Sounds) (d. 2010).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,942