Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of September 1961 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 7 minutes. Enjoy!
September 9, 1961 was a Saturday and it was the 252nd day of the year 1961. The next time you can reuse your old 1961 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 22 days left before your next birthday. You will be 57 years old when that day comes. There have been 20,797 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth then you have slept a total of 6,932 days or 19 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 704 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 26 at 11:58:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on May 18, 1993.
If a dog named Burtie - a Fox Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 244 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Burtie will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Burtie will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1935Chaim Topol
- 1949John Curry
- 1952Angela Cartwright
- 1957Garry Robbins
- 1975Michael Bublé
- 1980Michelle Williams
- 1987Joshua Herdman
- 1988Manuela Arbeláez
- 1990Melody Klaver
- 1991Kelsey Chow
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for September 9.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Sep 9.
- 1894Bert Oldfield, Australian cricketer and soldier (d. 1976)
- 1908Cesare Pavese, Italian poet and author (d. 1950)
- 1911Paul Goodman, American author, poet, and playwright (d. 1972)
- 1952David A. Stewart, English singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Eurythmics, The Tourists, Vegas, Platinum Weird, and SuperHeavy)
- 1955John Kricfalusi, Canadian voice actor, animator, director, and screenwriter
- 1960Hugh Grant, English actor and producer
- 1971Henry Thomas, American actor, singer, and guitarist
- 1972Goran Višnjić, Croatian-American actor and producer
- 1972Jakko Jan Leeuwangh, Dutch speed skater
- 1984Jaouad Akaddar, Moroccan footballer (d. 2012)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for September 9.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1087William Rufus becomes King of England, taking the title William II, (reigned until 1100).
- 1141Yelü Dashi, the Liao dynasty general who founded the Qara Khitai, defeats the Seljuq and Kara-Khanid forces at the Battle of Qatwan.
- 1513James IV of Scotland is defeated and dies in the Battle of Flodden, ending Scotland’s involvement in the War of the League of Cambrai.
- 1801Alexander I of Russia confirms the privileges of Baltic provinces.
- 1942World War II: A Japanese floatplane drops incendiary bombs on Oregon.
- 1947First case of a computer bug being found: A moth lodges in a relay of a Harvard Mark II computer at Harvard University.
- 1971The four-day Attica Prison riot begins, eventually resulting in 39 dead, most killed by state troopers retaking the prison.
- 1990Batticaloa massacre: Massacre of 184 minority Tamil civilians by Sri Lankan Army in the eastern Batticaloa District of Sri Lanka.
- 2001The Unix billennium is reached, marking the beginning of the use of 10-digit decimal Unix time stamps.
- 2015Elizabeth II became the longest reigning monarch of the United Kingdom.
View the complete list of historical events for September 9.
Curious about this Honey Lavender? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 9, 9 and 1961 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Debelah Morgan, Nicolai Gedda, Martha Scott, Kym Karath, Otep Shamaya, Luck Mervil, Nick Bockwinkel, Prentis Hancock, Tatsuya Ueda, Tia Texada.
The zodiac sign of a person born on September 9 is Virgo ♍. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on September 9, 1961.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Virgo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Sapphire is the modern birthstone for the month of September while Agate is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Michael by The Highwaymen as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (September 11, 1961). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern China approximately on 1600. Your profession was builder of roads, bridges, docks.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere — politics, business, religion, housekeeping. Could be a leader.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 10, 1945 – Donna Fargo, American singer-songwriter and guitarist; June 23, 1971 – Fred Ewanuick, Canadian actor and producer; October 1, 1934 – Geoff Stephens, English songwriter and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,346