Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of September 1961 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
September 9, 1961 was a Saturday and it was the 252nd day of the year 1961. The next time you can reuse your old 1961 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 139 days left before your next birthday. You will be 57 years old when that day comes. There have been 20,680 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 700 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 30 at 01:00:00 GMT – Monday.
If a dog named Pownd - a Field Spaniel breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 244 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Pownd will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Pownd will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1931Zoltán Latinovits
- 1948Jacqueline Taïeb
- 1954Jeffrey Combs
- 1967Chris Caffery
- 1970Natalia Streignard
- 1976Kristoffer Rygg
- 1983Yamato Kinjo
- 1987Joshua Herdman
- 1988Shizuka Nakamura
- 1992Frencheska Farr
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for September 9.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Sep 9.
- 1823Joseph Leidy, American paleontologist and academic (d. 1891)
- 1903Lev Shankovsky, Ukrainian military historian (d. 1995)
- 1926Yusuf al-Qaradawi, Egyptian theologian and author
- 1951Alexander Downer, Australian economist and politician, 34th Minister of Foreign Affairs for Australia
- 1953Manjula Vijayakumar, Indian actress (d. 2013)
- 1964Aleksandar Hemon, Bosnian-American author and critic
- 1968Julia Sawalha, English actress
- 1984Jaouad Akaddar, Moroccan footballer (d. 2012)
- 1987Gökhan Keser, Turkish model, actor, and singer
- 1991Hunter Hayes, American singer-songwriter and guitarist
View the complete list of famous birthdays for September 9.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 533A Byzantine army of 15,000 men under Belisarius lands at Caput Vada (modern Tunisia) and marches to Carthage.
- 1739Stono Rebellion, the largest slave uprising in Britain’s mainland North American colonies prior to the American Revolution, erupts near Charleston, South Carolina.
- 1776The Continental Congress officially names its new union of sovereign states the United States.
- 1863American Civil War: The Union Army enters Chattanooga, Tennessee.
- 1923Mustafa Kemal Atatürk, the founder of the Republic of Turkey, founds the Republican People’s Party.
- 1939Burmese national hero U Ottama dies in prison after a hunger strike to protest Britain’s colonial government.
- 1939World War II: The Battle of Hel begins, the longest-defended pocket of Polish Army resistance during the German invasion of Poland.
- 1948Kim Il-sung declares the establishment of the Democratic People’s Republic of Korea.
- 1965Hurricane Betsy makes its second landfall near New Orleans, leaving 76 dead and $1.42 billion ($10–12 billion in 2005 dollars) in damages, becoming the first hurricane to cause over $1 billion in unadjusted damage.
- 1999Sega releases the first 128-bit video game console, the Dreamcast.
View the complete list of historical events for September 9.
Curious about this Chocolate? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 9, 9 and 1961 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Allison Harvard, Plan B, Ian Buchanan, Cynthia Nixon, Douglas September, Jerry Donahue, Jon Stevens, Shanti Lowry, Buddy Holly, Brian Posehn.
The zodiac sign of a person born on September 9 is Virgo ♍. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on September 9, 1961.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Virgo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Sapphire is the modern birthstone for the month of September while Agate is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Michael by The Highwaymen as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (September 11, 1961). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern China approximately on 1600. Your profession was builder of roads, bridges, docks.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere — politics, business, religion, housekeeping. Could be a leader.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 16, 1949 – Pirkko Saisio, Finnish actress and director; February 19, 1953 – Bill Kirchenbauer American comedian and actor; January 31, 1939 – Claude Gauthier, Canadian singer-songwriter and actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,206