Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of September 1965 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
September 9, 1965 was a Thursday and it was the 252nd day of the year 1965. The next time you can reuse your old 1965 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 103 days left before your next birthday. You will be 52 years old when that day comes. There have been 18,890 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 640 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1917Rolf Wenkhaus
- 1929Claude Nougaro
- 1954Jeffrey Combs
- 1967Akshay Kumar
- 1971Eric Stonestreet
- 1972Goran Višnjić
- 1974Divine Brown
- 1976Masaya Matsukaze
- 1980Michelle Williams
- 1987Gökhan Keser
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for September 9.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Sep 9.
- 1907Leon Edel, American author and critic (d. 1997)
- 1926Yusuf al-Qaradawi, Egyptian theologian and author
- 1935Chaim Topol, Israeli actor, singer, and producer
- 1950Gogi Alauddin, Pakistani squash player and coach
- 1953Manjula Vijayakumar, Indian actress (d. 2013)
- 1960Bob Stoops, American football player and coach
- 1974Vikram Batra, Indian captain (d. 1999)
- 1979Nikki DeLoach, American actress and singer (Innosense)
- 1983Kristine Hermosa, Filipino model and actress
- 1985Luka Modrić, Croatian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for September 9.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1513James IV of Scotland is defeated and dies in the Battle of Flodden, ending Scotland’s involvement in the War of the League of Cambrai.
- 1922The Greco-Turkish War effectively ends with Turkish victory over the Greeks in Smyrna.
- 1943World War II: The Allies land at Salerno and Taranto, Italy.
- 1944World War II: The Fatherland Front takes power in Bulgaria through a military coup in the capital and armed rebellion in the country. A new pro-Soviet government is established.
- 1947First case of a computer bug being found: A moth lodges in a relay of a Harvard Mark II computer at Harvard University.
- 1948Kim Il-sung declares the establishment of the Democratic People’s Republic of Korea.
- 1965Hurricane Betsy makes its second landfall near New Orleans, leaving 76 dead and $1.42 billion ($10–12 billion in 2005 dollars) in damages, becoming the first hurricane to cause over $1 billion in unadjusted damage.
- 1969In Canada, the Official Languages Act comes into force, making French equal to English throughout the Federal government.
- 1990Batticaloa massacre: Massacre of 184 minority Tamil civilians by Sri Lankan Army in the eastern Batticaloa District of Sri Lanka.
- 2001The Unix billennium is reached, marking the beginning of the use of 10-digit decimal Unix time stamps.
View the complete list of historical events for September 9.
Curious about this Davao Pomelo Butter Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 9, 9 and 1965 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Colin Ferguson, Kang Soo-yeon, Karen Black, Tim Staffell, Lynn Cartwright, Sarah Cracknell, Rahul Bose, Debra Wilson, Judy Reyes, Michael Welch.
The zodiac sign of a person born on September 9 is Virgo ♍. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on September 9, 1965.
Sapphire is the modern birthstone for the month of September while Agate is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Help! by The Beatles as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (September 11, 1965). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 14, 1923 – Alice Ghostley, American actress and singer (d. 2007); April 13, 1982 – Nellie McKay, English-American singer-songwriter and actress; January 13, 1955 – Ran Ito, Japanese actress (Candies).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 950