Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of September 1985 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
September 9, 1985 was a Monday and it was the 252nd day of the year 1985. It was the 36th Monday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1985 calendar will be in 2030. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 346 days left before your next birthday. You will be 38 years old when that day comes. There have been 13,533 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 4,511 days or 12.35 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 458 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 9 at 20:56:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on May 18, 2017.
If a dog named Lollypop - a Clumber Spaniel breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 186 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Lollypop will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Lollypop will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1920Michael Aldridge
- 1929Claude Nougaro
- 1939Arthur Dignam
- 1946Doug Ingle
- 1952David A. Stewart
- 1972Goran Višnjić
- 1974Mathias Färm
- 1976Juan A. Baptista
- 1986Yung Berg
- 1988JM de Guzman
View the complete list of September 9 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Sep 9.
- 1466Ashikaga Yoshitane, Japanese shogun (d. 1523)
- 1855Houston Stewart Chamberlain, English-German philosopher and author (d. 1927)
- 1868Mary Hunter Austin, American author, poet, and critic (d. 1934)
- 1894Bert Oldfield, Australian cricketer and soldier (d. 1976)
- 1924Rik Van Steenbergen, Belgian cyclist (d. 2003)
- 1926Yusuf al-Qaradawi, Egyptian theologian and author
- 1975Michael Bublé, Canadian singer-songwriter and actor
- 1978Kurt Ainsworth, American baseball player and businessman, co-founded Marucci Sports
- 1980Michelle Williams, American actress and singer
- 1982John Kuhn, American football player
View the complete list of September 9 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Angela’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 337Constantine II, Constantius II, and Constans succeed their father Constantine I as co-emperors. The Roman Empire is divided between the three Augusti.
- 1087William Rufus becomes King of England, taking the title William II, (reigned until 1100).
- 1739Stono Rebellion, the largest slave uprising in Britain’s mainland North American colonies prior to the American Revolution, erupts near Charleston, South Carolina.
- 1923Mustafa Kemal Atatürk, the founder of the Republic of Turkey, founds the Republican People’s Party.
- 1924Hanapepe massacre occurs on Kauai, Hawaii.
- 1940George Stibitz pioneers the first remote operation of a computer.
- 1990Batticaloa massacre: Massacre of 184 minority Tamil civilians by Sri Lankan Army in the eastern Batticaloa District of Sri Lanka.
- 1993The Palestine Liberation Organization officially recognizes Israel as a legitimate state.
- 2001Ahmad Shah Massoud, leader of the Northern Alliance, is assassinated in Afghanistan by two al-Qaeda assassins who claimed to be Arab journalists wanting an interview.
- 2012The Indian space agency puts into orbit its heaviest foreign satellite yet, in a streak of 21 consecutive successful PLSV launches.
View the complete list of September 9 historical events.
Curious about this Cherry Choco Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 9, 9, and 1985 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Claude Laydu, Paul Methric, Ann Jellicoe, Sticky Fingaz, Ane Carmen Roggen, Graham Russell, Tamsin Greig, Stephen Bruton, Birthe Wilke, Mark Sandman.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on September 9 is Virgo ♍ (The Maiden) – a mutable sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on September 9, 1985.
Sapphire is the modern birthstone for the month of September while Agate is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 9th September 1985 is Aster for memory.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on April 3, 1976. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +118. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on February 13, 1964. Your score is -128. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 4,856,462,699. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was St. Elmo’s Fire (Man in Motion) by John Parr as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (September 14, 1985). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Eastern Australia approximately on 800. Your profession was map maker, astrologer, astronomer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: It always seemed to you, that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson – to trust your intuition as your best guide in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 135,970,553 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1985. The estimated number of babies born on 9th September 1985 is 372,522. That’s equivalent to 259 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jessica. This name was given to 48,346 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 64,906 times in the year 1985. Any chance you are Jessica or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man September 9” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about September 9, 1985. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 252nd day of 1985
- Day of week: Monday
- Day of week birthstone: Pearl
- Week index: 36th Monday of 1985
- Next same calendar year: 2030
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2024: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 346 days
- Age on next birthday: 38 years old
- Days since birth: 13,533 days
- Days spent sleeping: 4,511 days
- Years spent sleeping: 12.35 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 458
- Next full moon: October 9 at 20:56:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on May 18, 2017
- Age in dog years: 186 dog years old using a Clumber Spaniel breed
- Life path number and meaning: 5 – It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
- Western zodiac sign: Virgo ♍ (The Maiden)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Carnelian
- Eastern zodiac animal: Ox
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Sapphire
- Mystical birthstone: Agate (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Aster for memory
- Best compatible birthday: April 3, 1976 (+118)
- Worst compatible birthday: February 13, 1964 (-128)
- 1985 world population: 4,856,462,699
- Number one song: St. Elmo’s Fire (Man in Motion) by John Parr (September 14, 1985)
- Babies born in 1985: 135,970,553
- Babies born in 1985 every day: 372,522
- Babies born in 1985 every minute: 259
- Popular girl’s name: Jessica – 48,346 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 64,906 babies
- Roman numerals: IX.IX.MCMLXXXV
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 28, 1982 – Sonia Agarwal, Indian actress; November 29, 1951 – Roger Troutman, American singer-songwriter and producer (Zapp) (d. 1999); April 18, 1961 – Jane Leeves, English actress and dancer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,028