Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of September 1985 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 8 minutes. Enjoy!
September 9, 1985 was a Monday and it was the 252nd day of the year 1985. The next time you can reuse your old 1985 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 353 days left before your next birthday. You will be 34 years old when that day comes. There have been 12,065 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth then you have slept a total of 4,022 days or 11 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 408 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 25 at 02:54:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on May 18, 2017.
If a dog named Fuss - a Cane Corso breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 193 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Fuss will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Fuss will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1877André Alerme
- 1920Michael Aldridge
- 1931Zoltán Latinovits
- 1946Jim Keays
- 1957Garry Robbins
- 1959Éric Serra
- 1967Akshay Kumar
- 1983Kim Jung-hwa
- 1987Joshua Herdman
- 1990Haley Reinhart
View the complete list of September 9 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Sep 9.
- 1873Marcel Jacques Boulenger, French fencer and author (d. 1932)
- 1922Manolis Glezos, Greek journalist and politician
- 1946Doug Ingle, American singer-songwriter and keyboard player (Iron Butterfly)
- 1948Jacqueline Taïeb, Tunisian-French singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1968Julia Sawalha, English actress
- 1972Félix Rodríguez, Dominican baseball player
- 1972Jakko Jan Leeuwangh, Dutch speed skater
- 1974Brittany Petros, American actress, producer, casting director
- 1985Luka Modrić, Croatian footballer
- 1989Sean Malto, American skateboarder
View the complete list of September 9 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1488Anne becomes sovereign Duchess of Brittany, becoming a central figure in the struggle for influence that leads to the union of Brittany and France.
- 1561The ultimately unsuccessful Colloquy at Poissy opens in an effort to reconcile French Catholics and Protestants.
- 1850The Compromise of 1850 transfers a third of Texas’s claimed territory (now parts of Colorado, Kansas, New Mexico, Oklahoma, and Wyoming) to federal control in return for the U.S. federal government assuming $10 million of Texas’s pre-annexation debt.
- 1916Piggly Wiggly, the first true self-service grocery store, is founded in Memphis, Tennessee.
- 1923Mustafa Kemal Atatürk, the founder of the Republic of Turkey, founds the Republican People’s Party.
- 1940Treznea massacre: The Hungarian Army, supported by local Hungarians kill 93 Romanian civilians in Treznea, a village in Northern Transylvania, as part of attempts to ethnic cleansing.
- 1965Hurricane Betsy makes its second landfall near New Orleans, leaving 76 dead and $1.42 billion ($10–12 billion in 2005 dollars) in damages, becoming the first hurricane to cause over $1 billion in unadjusted damage.
- 1993The Palestine Liberation Organization officially recognizes Israel as a legitimate state.
- 1999Sega releases the first 128-bit video game console, the Dreamcast.
- 2001Ahmad Shah Massoud, leader of the Northern Alliance, is assassinated in Afghanistan by two al-Qaeda assassins who claimed to be Arab journalists wanting an interview.
View the complete list of September 9 historical events.
Curious about this Choco Strawberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 9, 9 and 1985 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jesse Bradford, Peter Bogdanovich, Patsy Cline, O. V. Wright, Donnie Dunagan, Johnny Knoxville, Pat Finn, Earl Jolly Brown, David Harewood, Andrew Onderdonk.
The zodiac sign of a person born on September 9 is Virgo ♍. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on September 9, 1985.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Virgo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Sapphire is the modern birthstone for the month of September while Agate is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on April 3, 1976. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +118. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on February 13, 1964. Your incompatibility score is -128. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was St. Elmo’s Fire (Man in Motion) by John Parr as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (September 14, 1985). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Eastern Australia approximately on 800. Your profession was map maker, astrologer, astronomer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: It always seemed to you, that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson – to trust your intuition as your best guide in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 15, 1953 – Kostas Bigalis, Greek singer-songwriter; July 20, 1979 – Claudine Barretto, Filipino actress; August 3, 1993 – Yurina Kumai, Japanese singer (Berryz Kobo and Guardians 4).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,542