The next time you can reuse this calendar will be on year 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a solar cycle.
April 4 (4/4), June 6 (6/6), August 8 (8/8), October 10 (10/10), December 12 (12/12), and the last day of February always fall on the same day of the week in any given year. This is called the ‘Doomsday rule’. Check these dates using the full 12-month calendar below to verify.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
Historical Events Of 1901
- February 15, 1901 – The association football club Alianza Lima is founded in Lima, Peru, under the name Sport Alianza.
- February 19, 1901 – New Year’s Day in Chinese calendar. Start of the year of the Metal Ox in Chinese astrology.
- June 11, 1901 – The boundaries of the Colony of New Zealand are extended by the UK to include the Cook Islands.
- August 14, 1901 – The first claimed powered flight, by Gustave Whitehead in his Number 21.
- September 6, 1901 – Leon Czolgosz, an unemployed anarchist, shoots and fatally wounds US President William McKinley at the Pan-American Exposition in Buffalo, New York.
- September 7, 1901 – The Boxer Rebellion in Qing dynasty China officially ends with the signing of the Boxer Protocol.
- September 14, 1901 – U.S. President William McKinley dies after an assassination attempt on September 6, and is succeeded by Vice President Theodore Roosevelt.
- November 8, 1901 – Bloody clashes take place in Athens following the translation of the Gospels into demotic Greek.
- November 27, 1901 – The U.S. Army War College is established.
- December 12, 1901 – Guglielmo Marconi receives the first transatlantic radio signal (the letter “S” [***] in Morse Code), at Signal Hill in St John’s, Newfoundland.
Who Were Born On 1901?
- January 16, 1901 – Frank Zamboni, American businessman, founded the Zamboni Company (d. 1988)
- February 1, 1901 – Clark Gable, American actor and singer (d. 1960)
- February 28, 1901 – Linus Pauling, American chemist and activist, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1994)
- May 1, 1901 – Heinz Eric Roemheld, American pianist, composer, and conductor (d. 1985)
- July 3, 1901 – Ruth Crawford Seeger, American composer (d. 1953)
- July 20, 1901 – Heinie Manush, American baseball player and manager (d. 1971)
- September 28, 1901 – William S. Paley, American broadcaster, founded CBS (d. 1990)
- October 8, 1901 – Eivind Groven, Norwegian composer and theorist (d. 1977)
- November 29, 1901 – Mildred Harris, American actress (d. 1944)
- December 5, 1901 – Marjorie Eaton, American painter and actress (d. 1986)