The next time you can reuse this calendar will be on year 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a solar cycle.
April 4 (4/4), June 6 (6/6), August 8 (8/8), October 10 (10/10), December 12 (12/12), and the last day of February always fall on the same day of the week in any given year. This is called the ‘Doomsday rule’. Check these dates using the full 12-month calendar below to verify.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
Historical Events Of 1901
- January 1, 1901 – Nigeria becomes a British protectorate.
- February 19, 1901 – New Year’s Day in Chinese calendar. Start of the year of the Metal Ox in Chinese astrology.
- March 2, 1901 – The U.S. Congress passes the Platt Amendment limiting the autonomy of Cuba, as a condition of the withdrawal of American troops.
- April 25, 1901 – New York becomes the first U.S. state to require automobile license plates.
- June 17, 1901 – The College Board introduces its first standardized test, the forerunner to the SAT.
- August 5, 1901 – Peter O'Connor sets the first IAAF recognised long jump world record of 24 ft. The record will stand for 20 years.
- August 28, 1901 – Silliman University is founded in the Philippines. The first American private school in the country.
- September 7, 1901 – The Boxer Rebellion in Qing dynasty China officially ends with the signing of the Boxer Protocol.
- October 29, 1901 – In Amherst, Massachusetts nurse Jane Toppan is arrested for murdering the Davis family of Boston with an overdose of morphine.
- December 3, 1901 – In a State of the Union message, U.S. President Theodore Roosevelt asks Congress to curb the power of trusts “within reasonable limits”.
Who Were Born On 1901?
- January 4, 1901 – C. L. R. James, Trinidadian journalist and theorist (d. 1989)
- January 16, 1901 – Frank Zamboni, American businessman, founded the Zamboni Company (d. 1988)
- March 18, 1901 – William Johnson, American painter (d. 1970)
- March 27, 1901 – Eisaku Satō, Japanese politician, 61st Prime Minister of Japan, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1975)
- April 12, 1901 – Lowell Stockman, American farmer and politician (d. 1962)
- May 21, 1901 – Sam Jaffe, American film producer and agent (d. 2000)
- June 18, 1901 – Llewellyn Rees, English actor (b. 1994)
- July 13, 1901 – Eric Portman, English actor (d. 1969)
- September 25, 1901 – Gordon Coventry, Australian footballer (d. 1968)
- December 5, 1901 – Marjorie Eaton, American painter and actress (d. 1986)