The next time you can reuse this calendar will be on year 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a solar cycle.
April 4 (4/4), June 6 (6/6), August 8 (8/8), October 10 (10/10), December 12 (12/12), and the last day of February always fall on the same day of the week in any given year. This is called the ‘Doomsday rule’. Check these dates using the full 12-month calendar below to verify.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
Historical Events Of 1902
- February 8, 1902 – New Year’s Day in Chinese calendar. Start of the year of the Water Tiger in Chinese astrology.
- March 7, 1902 – Second Boer War: In the Battle of Tweebosch, a Boer commando led by Koos de la Rey inflicts the biggest defeat upon the British since the beginning of the war.
- April 2, 1902 – Dmitry Sipyagin, Minister of Interior of the Russian Empire, is assassinated in the Marie Palace, St Petersburg.
- May 6, 1902 – Macario Sakay establishes the Tagalog Republic with himself as President.
- June 28, 1902 – The U.S. Congress passes the Spooner Act, authorizing President Theodore Roosevelt to acquire rights from Colombia for the Panama Canal.
- July 14, 1902 – The Campanile in St. Mark’s Square, Venice collapses, also demolishing the loggetta.
- August 22, 1902 – Cadillac Motor Company is founded.
- December 14, 1902 – The Commercial Pacific Cable Company lays the first Pacific telegraph cable, from San Francisco to Honolulu.
- December 28, 1902 – The Syracuse Athletic Club defeated the New York Philadelphians, 5–0, in the first indoor professional football game, which was held at Madison Square Garden.
Who Were Born On 1902?
- February 12, 1902 – William Collier, Jr., American actor, producer, and screenwriter (d. 1987)
- March 8, 1902 – Jennings Randolph, American journalist and politician (d. 1998)
- March 15, 1902 – Henri Saint Cyr, Swedish horse rider (d. 1979)
- March 30, 1902 – Ted Heath, English trombonist and composer (d. 1969)
- April 13, 1902 – Philippe de Rothschild, French race car driver, playwright, and producer (d. 1988)
- August 8, 1902 – Paul Dirac, English-American physicist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1984)
- August 10, 1902 – Curt Siodmak, German-English author and screenwriter (d. 2000)
- September 23, 1902 – Su Buqing, Chinese mathematician and academic (d. 2003)
- November 1, 1902 – Eugen Jochum, German conductor (d. 1987)
- December 28, 1902 – Mortimer J. Adler, American philosopher and author (d. 2001)