The next time you can reuse this calendar will be on year 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a solar cycle.
April 4 (4/4), June 6 (6/6), August 8 (8/8), October 10 (10/10), December 12 (12/12), and the last day of February always fall on the same day of the week in any given year. This is called the ‘Doomsday rule’. Check these dates using the full 12-month calendar below to verify.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports here!
Historical Events Of 1902
- February 8, 1902 – New Year’s Day in Chinese calendar. Start of the year of the Water Tiger in Chinese astrology.
- February 27, 1902 – Second Boer War: Australian soldiers Harry ‘Breaker’Morant and Peter Handcock are executed in Pretoria for war crimes.
- April 2, 1902 – “Electric Theatre”, the first full-time movie theater in the United States, opens in Los Angeles.
- April 13, 1902 – James C. Penney opens his first store in Kemmerer, Wyoming.
- May 31, 1902 – Second Boer War: The Treaty of Vereeniging ends the war and ensures British control of South Africa.
- July 17, 1902 – Willis Carrier creates the first air conditioner in Buffalo, New York.
- October 21, 1902 – In the United States, a five-month strike by United Mine Workers ends.
- November 30, 1902 – American Old West: Kid Curry Logan, second-in-command of Butch Cassidy’s Wild Bunch gang, is sentenced to 20 years imprisonment with hard labor.
- December 28, 1902 – The Syracuse Athletic Club defeated the New York Philadelphians, 5–0, in the first indoor professional football game, which was held at Madison Square Garden.
Who Were Born On 1902?
- January 8, 1902 – Carl Rogers, American psychologist and academic (d. 1987)
- February 1, 1902 – Therese Brandl, German concentration camp guard (d. 1947)
- February 27, 1902 – John Steinbeck, American author, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1968)
- May 10, 1902 – David O. Selznick, American director and producer (d. 1965)
- May 18, 1902 – Meredith Willson, American playwright and composer (d. 1984)
- August 10, 1902 – Norma Shearer, Canadian-American actress and singer (d. 1983)
- August 22, 1902 – Thomas Pelly, American lawyer and politician (d. 1973)
- November 4, 1902 – Reg Dean, English super-centenarian (d. 2013)
- December 3, 1902 – Feliks Kibbermann, Estonian chess player and philologist (d. 1993)
- December 31, 1902 – Lionel Daunais, Canadian singer-songwriter (d. 1982)