The next time you can reuse this calendar will be on year 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a solar cycle.
April 4 (4/4), June 6 (6/6), August 8 (8/8), October 10 (10/10), December 12 (12/12), and the last day of February always fall on the same day of the week in any given year. This is called the ‘Doomsday rule’. Check these dates using the full 12-month calendar below to verify.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
Historical Events Of 1903
- January 18, 1903 – United States President Theodore Roosevelt sends a radio message to King Edward VII: the first transatlantic radio transmission originating in the United States. Citation needed reason=Plaque at site says 19 Jan; 'sources vary'?
- January 29, 1903 – New Year’s Day in Chinese calendar. Start of the year of the Water Rabbit in Chinese astrology.
- March 2, 1903 – In New York City the Martha Washington Hotel opens, becoming the first hotel exclusively for women.
- April 19, 1903 – The Kishinev pogrom in Kishinev (Bessarabia) begins, forcing tens of thousands of Jews to later seek refuge in Palestine and the Western world.
- July 19, 1903 – Maurice Garin wins the first Tour de France.
- July 20, 1903 – The Ford Motor Company ships its first car.
- July 23, 1903 – The Ford Motor Company sells its first car.
- September 11, 1903 – The first race at the Milwaukee Mile in West Allis, Wisconsin is held. It is the oldest major speedway in the world.
- December 16, 1903 – Taj Mahal Palace & Tower hotel in Bombay first opens its doors to the guests.
- December 17, 1903 – The Wright brothers make the first controlled powered, heavier-than-air flight in the Wright Flyer at Kitty Hawk, North Carolina.
Who Were Born On 1903?
- February 10, 1903 – Waldemar Hoven, German physician (d. 1948)
- February 18, 1903 – Nikolai Podgorny, Ukrainian engineer and politician (d. 1983)
- April 6, 1903 – Harold Eugene Edgerton, American engineer and academic (d. 1990)
- April 25, 1903 – Andrey Kolmogorov, Russian mathematician and academic (d. 1987)
- May 2, 1903 – Benjamin Spock, American rower, pediatrician, and author (d. 1998)
- June 8, 1903 – Ralph Yarborough, American colonel and politician (d. 1996)
- August 1, 1903 – Paul Horgan, American historian, author, and academic (d. 1995)
- November 1, 1903 – Edward Greeves, Jr., Australian footballer (d. 1963)
- December 4, 1903 – Anna van der Vegt, Dutch gymnast (d. 1983)
- December 5, 1903 – C. F. Powell, English-Italian physicist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1969)