The next time you can reuse this calendar will be on year 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a solar cycle.
April 4 (4/4), June 6 (6/6), August 8 (8/8), October 10 (10/10), December 12 (12/12), and the last day of February always fall on the same day of the week in any given year. This is called the ‘Doomsday rule’. Check these dates using the full 12-month calendar below to verify.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
Historical Events Of 1904
- January 23, 1904 – Ålesund Fire: the Norwegian coastal town Ålesund is devastated by fire, leaving 10,000 people homeless and one person dead. Kaiser Wilhelm II funds the rebuilding of the town in Jugendstil style.
- February 16, 1904 – New Year’s Day in Chinese calendar. Start of the year of the Wood Dragon in Chinese astrology.
- April 10, 1904 – British mystic Aleister Crowley transcribes the third and final chapter of The Book of the Law.
- May 4, 1904 – Charles Stewart Rolls meets Frederick Henry Royce at the Midland Hotel in Manchester, England.
- May 9, 1904 – The steam locomotive City of Truro becomes the first steam engine in Europe to exceed 100 mph.
- May 21, 1904 – The Fédération Internationale de Football Association (FIFA) is founded in Paris.
- October 8, 1904 – Prince Albert, Saskatchewan is incorporated as a city.
- October 19, 1904 – Polytechnic University of the Philippines founded as Manila Business School through the superintendence of the American C.A. O'Reilley.
- October 20, 1904 – Chile and Bolivia sign the Treaty of Peace and Friendship, delimiting the border between the two countries.
- November 16, 1904 – English engineer John Ambrose Fleming receives a patent for the thermionic valve (vacuum tube).
Who Were Born On 1904?
- January 18, 1904 – Anthony Galla-Rini, American accordion player and composer (d. 2006)
- February 17, 1904 – Hans Morgenthau, German-American political scientist, philosopher, and academic (d. 1980)
- May 18, 1904 – Shunryū Suzuki, Japanese-American monk and educator (d. 1971)
- July 5, 1904 – Milburn Stone, American actor (d. 1980)
- August 22, 1904 – Deng Xiaoping, Chinese soldier and politician, 1st Vice Premier of the People’s Republic of China (d. 1997)
- August 27, 1904 – Norah Lofts, English author (d. 1983)
- September 15, 1904 – Sheilah Graham Westbrook, English-American actress, journalist, and author (d. 1988)
- September 18, 1904 – Jose de Rivera, American soldier and sculptor (d. 1985)
- November 4, 1904 – Tadeusz Żyliński, Polish engineer, technician, and academic (d. 1967)
- November 5, 1904 – Cooney Weiland, Canadian ice hockey player and coach (d. 1985)