The next time you can reuse this calendar will be on year 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a solar cycle.
April 4 (4/4), June 6 (6/6), August 8 (8/8), October 10 (10/10), December 12 (12/12), and the last day of February always fall on the same day of the week in any given year. This is called the ‘Doomsday rule’. Check these dates using the full 12-month calendar below to verify.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
Historical Events Of 1905
- January 22, 1905 – Bloody Sunday in Saint Petersburg, beginning of the 1905 revolution.
- January 26, 1905 – The world’s largest diamond ever, the Cullinan weighing 3106.75 carat, is found at the Premier Mine near Pretoria in South Africa.
- February 4, 1905 – New Year’s Day in Chinese calendar. Start of the year of the Wood Snake in Chinese astrology.
- March 3, 1905 – Tsar Nicholas II of Russia agrees to create an elected assembly, the Duma.
- May 15, 1905 – Las Vegas, is founded when 110 acre, in what later would become downtown, are auctioned off.
- May 28, 1905 – Russo-Japanese War: The Battle of Tsushima ends with the destruction of the Russian Baltic Fleet by Admiral Tōgō Heihachirō and the Imperial Japanese Navy.
- June 7, 1905 – Norway’s parliament dissolves its union with Sweden. The vote was confirmed by a national plebiscite on August 13 of that year.
- June 12, 1905 – The Servants of India Society was established in Pune, India by Gopal Krishna Gokhale.
- November 18, 1905 – Prince Carl of Denmark becomes King Haakon VII of Norway.
- November 28, 1905 – Irish nationalist Arthur Griffith founds Sinn Féin as a political party with the main aim of establishing a dual monarchy in Ireland.
Who Were Born On 1905?
- January 2, 1905 – Jainendra Kumar, Indian author and translator (d. 1988)
- January 17, 1905 – Eduard Oja, Estonian composer, conductor, educator, and critic (d. 1950)
- February 27, 1905 – Franchot Tone, American actor, singer, and producer (d. 1968)
- March 10, 1905 – Richard Haydn, English-American actor and director (d. 1985)
- May 22, 1905 – Bodo von Borries, German physicist and academic, co-invented the electron microscope (d. 1956)
- July 10, 1905 – Mildred Benson, American journalist and author (d. 2002)
- July 29, 1905 – Thelma Todd, American actress and singer (d. 1935)
- December 11, 1905 – Gilbert Roland, Mexican-American actor and singer (d. 1994)
- December 19, 1905 – Giovanni Lurani, Italian race car driver, engineer, and journalist (d. 1995)