The next time you can reuse this calendar will be on year 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a solar cycle.
April 4 (4/4), June 6 (6/6), August 8 (8/8), October 10 (10/10), December 12 (12/12), and the last day of February always fall on the same day of the week in any given year. This is called the ‘Doomsday rule’. Check these dates using the full 12-month calendar below to verify.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Helps you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Details the best times for love during the coming year. Get your love & romance reports here!
Historical Events Of 1905
- January 22, 1905 – Bloody Sunday in Saint Petersburg, beginning of the 1905 revolution.
- February 4, 1905 – New Year’s Day in Chinese calendar. Start of the year of the Wood Snake in Chinese astrology.
- March 3, 1905 – Tsar Nicholas II of Russia agrees to create an elected assembly, the Duma.
- May 27, 1905 – Russo-Japanese War: The Battle of Tsushima begins.
- June 15, 1905 – Princess Margaret of Connaught marries Gustaf, Crown Prince of Sweden.
- September 5, 1905 – Russo-Japanese War: In New Hampshire, United States, the Treaty of Portsmouth, mediated by U.S. President Theodore Roosevelt, ends the war.
- October 26, 1905 – Sweden accepted the independence of Norway.
- November 18, 1905 – Prince Carl of Denmark becomes King Haakon VII of Norway.
- November 21, 1905 – Albert Einstein’s paper, “Does the Inertia of a Body Depend Upon Its Energy Content?”, is published in the journal Annalen der Physik. This paper reveals the relationship between energy and mass. This leads to the mass–energy equivalence formula E = mc².
- November 28, 1905 – Irish nationalist Arthur Griffith founds Sinn Féin as a political party with the main aim of establishing a dual monarchy in Ireland.
Who Were Born On 1905?
- January 15, 1905 – Kamatari Fujiwara, Japanese actor (d. 1985)
- January 21, 1905 – Karl Wallenda, German-American acrobat and tightrope walker, founded The Flying Wallendas (d. 1978)
- March 1, 1905 – Doris Hare, Welsh-English actress, singer, and dancer (d. 2000)
- March 18, 1905 – Thomas Townsend Brown, American physicist and engineer (d. 1985)
- March 25, 1905 – Albrecht Mertz von Quirnheim, German colonel (d. 1944)
- June 24, 1905 – Fred Alderman, American sprinter (d. 1998)
- September 4, 1905 – Walter Zapp, Latvian-Estonian inventor, invented the Minox (d. 2003)
- September 5, 1905 – Arthur Koestler, Hungarian-English journalist and author (d. 1983)
- November 20, 1905 – Minoo Masani, Indian politician (d. 1998)
- November 26, 1905 – Bob Johnson, American baseball player (d. 1982)