The next time you can reuse this calendar will be on year 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a solar cycle.
April 4 (4/4), June 6 (6/6), August 8 (8/8), October 10 (10/10), December 12 (12/12), and the last day of February always fall on the same day of the week in any given year. This is called the ‘Doomsday rule’. Check these dates using the full 12-month calendar below to verify.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
Historical Events Of 1905
- January 2, 1905 – Russo-Japanese War: The Russian garrison surrenders at Port Arthur, China.
- February 4, 1905 – New Year’s Day in Chinese calendar. Start of the year of the Wood Snake in Chinese astrology.
- February 23, 1905 – Chicago attorney Paul Harris and three other businessmen meet for lunch to form the Rotary Club, the world’s first service club.
- May 28, 1905 – Russo-Japanese War: The Battle of Tsushima ends with the destruction of the Russian Baltic Fleet by Admiral Tōgō Heihachirō and the Imperial Japanese Navy.
- June 7, 1905 – Norway’s parliament dissolves its union with Sweden. The vote was confirmed by a national plebiscite on August 13 of that year.
- October 17, 1905 – The October Manifesto issued by Tsar Nicholas II of Russia.
- October 26, 1905 – Sweden accepted the independence of Norway.
- October 30, 1905 – Czar Nicholas II of Russia grants Russia’s first constitution, creating a legislative assembly.
- November 21, 1905 – Albert Einstein’s paper, “Does the Inertia of a Body Depend Upon Its Energy Content?”, is published in the journal Annalen der Physik. This paper reveals the relationship between energy and mass. This leads to the mass–energy equivalence formula E = mc².
- November 25, 1905 – Prince Carl of Denmark arrives in Norway to become King Haakon VII of Norway.
Who Were Born On 1905?
- January 2, 1905 – Jainendra Kumar, Indian author and translator (d. 1988)
- January 11, 1905 – Clyde Kluckhohn, American anthropologist and theorist (d. 1960)
- March 26, 1905 – Monty Berman, English cinematographer and producer (d. 2006)
- March 27, 1905 – Leroy Carr, American singer-songwriter and pianist (d. 1935)
- April 16, 1905 – Frits Philips, Dutch businessman (d. 2005)
- April 24, 1905 – Robert Penn Warren, American author and poet (d. 1989)
- May 22, 1905 – Bodo von Borries, German physicist and academic, co-invented the electron microscope (d. 1956)
- August 27, 1905 – Aris Velouchiotis, Greek soldier (d. 1945)
- September 24, 1905 – Severo Ochoa, Spanish–American physician and biochemist, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1993)
- December 16, 1905 – Piet Hein, Danish mathematician, author, and poet (d. 1996)