The next time you can reuse this calendar will be on year 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a solar cycle.
April 4 (4/4), June 6 (6/6), August 8 (8/8), October 10 (10/10), December 12 (12/12), and the last day of February always fall on the same day of the week in any given year. This is called the ‘Doomsday rule’. Check these dates using the full 12-month calendar below to verify.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
Historical Events Of 1906
- January 1, 1906 – British India officially adopts Indian Standard Time.
- January 25, 1906 – New Year’s Day in Chinese calendar. Start of the year of the Fire Horse in Chinese astrology.
- March 5, 1906 – Moro Rebellion: United States Army troops bring overwhelming force against the native Moros in the First Battle of Bud Dajo, leaving only six survivors.
- April 7, 1906 – The Algeciras Conference gives France and Spain control over Morocco.
- May 26, 1906 – Vauxhall Bridge is opened in London.
- June 25, 1906 – Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania millionaire Harry Thaw shoots and kills prominent architect Stanford White.
- August 4, 1906 – Central railway station, Sydney opens.
- September 5, 1906 – The first legal forward pass in American football is thrown by Bradbury Robinson of St. Louis University to teammate Jack Schneider in a 22–0 victory over Carroll College (Wisconsin).
- October 23, 1906 – Alberto Santos-Dumont flies an airplane in the first heavier-than-air flight in Europe at Champs de Bagatelle, Paris, France.
Who Were Born On 1906?
- January 7, 1906 – Bobbi Trout, American pilot (d. 2003)
- February 7, 1906 – Oleg Konstantinovich Antonov, Russian aircraft designer and engineer, founded the Antonov Aircraft Company (d. 1984)
- March 3, 1906 – Artur Lundkvist, Swedish poet and critic (d. 1991)
- March 13, 1906 – Evald Tipner, Estonian footballer and ice hockey player (d. 1947)
- July 7, 1906 – William Feller, Croatian-American mathematician and academic (d. 1970)
- July 14, 1906 – Tom Carvel, Greek-American businessman, founded Carvel (d. 1990)
- July 16, 1906 – Vincent Sherman, American actor, director, and screenwriter (d. 2006)
- September 21, 1906 – Henry Beachell, American biologist and botanist (d. 2006)
- October 12, 1906 – Joe Cronin, American baseball player and manager (d. 1984)
- November 12, 1906 – George Dillon, American soldier and poet (d. 1968)