The next time you can reuse this calendar will be on year 2030. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a solar cycle.
April 4 (4/4), June 6 (6/6), August 8 (8/8), October 10 (10/10), December 12 (12/12), and the last day of February always fall on the same day of the week in any given year. This is called the ‘Doomsday rule’. Check these dates using the full 12-month calendar below to verify.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Lawrence’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
Historical Events Of 1907
- February 13, 1907 – New Year’s Day in Chinese calendar. Start of the year of the Fire Sheep in Chinese astrology.
- May 23, 1907 – The unicameral Parliament of Finland gathers for its first plenary session.
- June 14, 1907 – Norway grants women the right to vote.
- August 1, 1907 – The start of the first Scout camp on Brownsea Island, the origin of the worldwide Scouting movement.
- September 30, 1907 – McKinley National Memorial, the final resting place of assassinated U.S. President William McKinley and his family, is dedicated in Canton, Ohio.
- November 7, 1907 – Jesús García saves the entire town of Nacozari de García by driving a burning train full of dynamite six kilometers (3.7 miles) away before it can explode.
- December 6, 1907 – A coal mine explosion at Monongah, West Virginia, kills 362 workers.
- December 10, 1907 – The worst night of the Brown Dog riots in London, when 1,000 medical students clash with 400 police officers over the existence of a memorial for animals that have been vivisected.
- December 16, 1907 – The American Great White Fleet begins its circumnavigation of the world.
- December 17, 1907 – Ugyen Wangchuck is crowned first King of Bhutan
Who Were Born On 1907?
- January 17, 1907 – Henk Badings, Indonesian-Dutch composer and engineer (d. 1987)
- February 22, 1907 – Robert Young, American actor, singer, and producer (d. 1998)
- April 12, 1907 – Zawgyi, Burmese poet, author, literary historian, critic, scholar and academic (d. 1990)
- April 23, 1907 – Lee Miller, American model and photographer (d. 1977)
- May 4, 1907 – Walter Walsh, American target shooter and FBI agent (d. 2014)
- May 27, 1907 – Nicolas Calas, Swiss-American poet and critic (d. 1988)
- July 1, 1907 – Bill Stern, American actor and sportscaster (d. 1971)
- July 12, 1907 – Weary Dunlop, Australian colonel and surgeon (d. 1993)
- July 16, 1907 – Frances Horwich, American educator and television host (d. 2001)
- August 24, 1907 – Bruno Giacometti, Swiss architect, designed the Hallenstadion (d. 2012)