The next time you can reuse this calendar will be on year 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a solar cycle.
April 4 (4/4), June 6 (6/6), August 8 (8/8), October 10 (10/10), December 12 (12/12), and the last day of February always fall on the same day of the week in any given year. This is called the ‘Doomsday rule’. Check these dates using the full 12-month calendar below to verify.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Historical Events Of 1927
- January 27, 1927 – Ibn Saud takes the title of King of Nejd.
- February 2, 1927 – New Year’s Day in Chinese calendar. Start of the year of the Fire Rabbit in Chinese astrology.
- April 7, 1927 – First long-distance public television broadcast (from Washington, D.C., to New York City, displaying the image of Commerce Secretary Herbert Hoover).
- April 23, 1927 – Cardiff City defeat Arsenal in the FA Cup Final, the only time it has been won by a team not based in England.
- May 1, 1927 – The first cooked meals on a scheduled flight are introduced on an Imperial Airways flight from London to Paris.
- May 20, 1927 – Treaty of Jeddah: The United Kingdom recognizes the sovereignty of King Ibn Saud in the Kingdoms of Hejaz and Nejd, which later merge to become the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- August 16, 1927 – The Dole Air Race begins from Oakland, California, to Honolulu, Hawaii, during which six out of the eight participating planes crash or disappear.
- December 8, 1927 – The Brookings Institution, one of the United States’ oldest think tanks, is founded through the merger of three organizations that had been created by philanthropist Robert S. Brookings.
- December 17, 1927 – Indian revolutionary Rajendra Lahiri is hanged in Gonda jail, Uttar Pradesh, India, two days before the scheduled date.
- December 30, 1927 – The Ginza Line, the first subway line in Asia, opens in Tokyo, Japan.
Who Were Born On 1927?
- January 23, 1927 – Fred Williams, Australian painter (d. 1982)
- March 3, 1927 – Nicolas Freeling, English author (d. 2003)
- April 18, 1927 – Tadeusz Mazowiecki, Polish journalist and politician, Prime Minister of Poland (d. 2013)
- May 11, 1927 – Mort Sahl, Canadian-American comedian and actor
- June 2, 1927 – Christopher Slade, English lawyer and judge
- June 11, 1927 – Kit Pedler, English parapsychologist and author (d. 1981)
- July 26, 1927 – Gulabrai Ramchand, Indian cricketer (d. 2003)
- September 1, 1927 – Wyatt Cooper, American author and screenwriter (d. 1978)
- October 1, 1927 – Tom Bosley, American actor (d. 2010)
- October 22, 1927 – Allan Hendrickse, South African minister and politician (d. 2005)