The next time you can reuse this calendar will be on year 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a solar cycle.
April 4 (4/4), June 6 (6/6), August 8 (8/8), October 10 (10/10), December 12 (12/12), and the last day of February always fall on the same day of the week in any given year. This is called the ‘Doomsday rule’. Check these dates using the full 12-month calendar below to verify.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
Historical Events Of 1930
- January 30, 1930 – New Year’s Day in Chinese calendar. Start of the year of the Metal Horse in Chinese astrology.
- February 10, 1930 – Yên Bái mutiny in French Indochina
- March 28, 1930 – Turkey’s Postal Service Law rejects delivery of mail addressed Constantinople and Angora, making the Turkish names Istanbul and Ankara obligatory.
- May 24, 1930 – Amy Johnson lands in Darwin, Northern Territory, becoming the first woman to fly solo from England to Australia (she left on May 5 for the 11,000 mile flight).
- June 18, 1930 – Groundbreaking ceremonies for the Franklin Institute are held.
- June 21, 1930 – One-year conscription comes into force in France.
- July 31, 1930 – The radio mystery program The Shadow airs for the first time.
- September 8, 1930 – 3M begins marketing Scotch transparent tape.
- October 5, 1930 – British airship R101 crashes in France en route to India on its maiden voyage.
- December 7, 1930 – W1XAV in Boston, Massachusetts telecasts video from the CBS radio orchestra program, The Fox Trappers. The telecast also includes the first television commercial in the United States, an advertisement for I.J. Fox Furriers, who sponsored the radio show.
Who Were Born On 1930?
- April 1, 1930 – Eugene Weingand, German-American actor (d. 1986)
- April 12, 1930 – Michał Życzkowski, Polish technician and educator (d. 2006)
- May 12, 1930 – Jesús Franco, Spanish director and screenwriter (d. 2013)
- June 4, 1930 – Morgana King, American singer and actress
- July 26, 1930 – Barbara Jefford, English actress
- July 31, 1930 – Oleg Popov, Russian clown and actor
- August 12, 1930 – Jacques Tits, Belgian-French mathematician and academic
- October 1, 1930 – Richard Harris, Irish actor, singer, and producer (d. 2002)
- October 10, 1930 – Yves Chauvin, French chemist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 2015)
- November 7, 1930 – Rudy Boschwitz, German-American soldier and politician