The next time you can reuse this calendar will be on year 2040. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a solar cycle.
April 4 (4/4), June 6 (6/6), August 8 (8/8), October 10 (10/10), December 12 (12/12), and the last day of February always fall on the same day of the week in any given year. This is called the ‘Doomsday rule’. Check these dates using the full 12-month calendar below to verify.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
Historical Events Of 1984
- January 28, 1984 – Tropical Storm Domoina makes landfall in southern Mozambique, eventually causing 214 deaths and some of the most severe flooding so far recorded in the region.
- February 2, 1984 – New Year’s Day in Chinese calendar. Start of the year of the Wood Rat in Chinese astrology.
- March 16, 1984 – William Buckley, the CIA station chief in Beirut, Lebanon, is kidnapped by Islamic fundamentalists and later died in captivity.
- March 29, 1984 – The Baltimore Colts load its possessions onto fifteen Mayflower moving trucks in the early morning hours and transfer its operations to Indianapolis.
- April 13, 1984 – India moves into Siachen Glacier thus annexing more territory from the Line of Control.
- April 20, 1984 – The Good Friday Massacre, an extremely violent ice hockey playoff game, is played in Montreal, Canada.
- September 18, 1984 – Joe Kittinger completes the first solo balloon crossing of the Atlantic.
- September 26, 1984 – The United Kingdom agrees to the handover of Hong Kong.
- November 10, 1984 – The first Breeders’ Cup takes place at Hollywood Park Racetrack.
- November 25, 1984 – Thirty-six top musicians gather in a Notting Hill studio and record Band Aid’s “Do They Know It’s Christmas?” in order to raise money for famine relief in Ethiopia.
Who Were Born On 1984?
- January 19, 1984 – Jimmy Kébé, Malian footballer
- February 2, 1984 – Brian Cage, American wrestler
- March 31, 1984 – Rakshita, Indian actress and producer
- May 14, 1984 – Gary Ablett, Jr., Australian footballer
- June 12, 1984 – Andrea Servi, Italian footballer (d. 2013)
- July 12, 1984 – Gareth Gates, English singer-songwriter and actor (5th Story)
- September 10, 1984 – Luke Treadaway, English actor
- September 17, 1984 – Patrick van Luijk, Dutch sprinter
- November 21, 1984 – Álvaro Bautista, Spanish motorcycle racer
- December 30, 1984 – Randall Azofeifa, Costa Rican footballer