The next time you can reuse this calendar will be on year 2040. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a solar cycle.
April 4 (4/4), June 6 (6/6), August 8 (8/8), October 10 (10/10), December 12 (12/12), and the last day of February always fall on the same day of the week in any given year. This is called the ‘Doomsday rule’. Check these dates using the full 12-month calendar below to verify.
Curious about this Yellow Bubble Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Historical Events Of 1984
- January 22, 1984 – The Apple Macintosh, the first consumer computer to popularize the computer mouse and the graphical user interface, is introduced during Super Bowl XVIII with its famous “1984” television commercial.
- January 24, 1984 – The first Apple Macintosh goes on sale.
- February 2, 1984 – New Year’s Day in Chinese calendar. Start of the year of the Wood Rat in Chinese astrology.
- February 7, 1984 – Space Shuttle program: STS-41-B Mission – Astronauts Bruce McCandless II and Robert L. Stewart make the first untethered space walk using the Manned Maneuvering Unit (MMU).
- February 24, 1984 – Tyrone Mitchell perpetrates the 49th Street Elementary School shooting in Los Angeles, killing two children and injuring 12 more.
- May 6, 1984 – One hundred three Korean Martyrs are canonized by Pope John Paul II in Seoul.
- August 15, 1984 – The Kurdistan Workers’ Party in Turkey starts a campaign of armed attacks upon the Turkish military with an attack on police and gendarmerie bases in Şemdinli and Eruh
- October 11, 1984 – An Aeroflot Tupolev Tu-154 crashes into maintenance vehicles upon landing in Omsk, Russia, killing 178.
- October 14, 1984 – “Baby Fae” receives a heart transplant from a baboon.
- December 4, 1984 – Sri Lankan Civil War: Sri Lankan Army soldiers kill 107–150 civilians in Mannar.
Who Were Born On 1984?
- January 3, 1984 – Miloš Juhász, Slovak footballer
- January 14, 1984 – Erick Aybar, American baseball player
- February 27, 1984 – Antti Tuisku, Finnish singer
- March 4, 1984 – Norbert Hosnyánszky, Hungarian water polo player
- March 11, 1984 – Tom James, Welsh rower
- June 30, 1984 – Gabriel Badilla, Costa Rican footballer
- September 9, 1984 – Michalis Sifakis, Greek footballer
- September 14, 1984 – Lethal Bizzle, English rapper and actor (More Fire Crew)
- September 29, 1984 – Isha Sharvani, Indian actress and dancer
- October 15, 1984 – Izale McLeod, English footballer