The next time you can reuse this calendar will be on year 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a solar cycle.
April 4 (4/4), June 6 (6/6), August 8 (8/8), October 10 (10/10), December 12 (12/12), and the last day of February always fall on the same day of the week in any given year. This is called the ‘Doomsday rule’. Check these dates using the full 12-month calendar below to verify.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Historical Events Of 1995
- January 1, 1995 – The World Trade Organization goes into effect.
- January 22, 1995 – Israeli–Palestinian conflict: Beit Lid massacre: In central Israel, near Netanya, two suicide bombers from the Gaza Strip blow themselves up at a military transit point killing 19 Israelis.
- January 25, 1995 – The Norwegian rocket incident: Russia almost launches a nuclear attack after it mistakes Black Brant XII, a Norwegian research rocket, for a US Trident missile.
- January 31, 1995 – New Year’s Day in Chinese calendar. Start of the year of the Wood Pig in Chinese astrology.
- June 29, 1995 – The Sampoong Department Store collapses in the Seocho District of Seoul, South Korea, killing 501 and injuring 937.
- July 25, 1995 – A gas bottle explodes in Saint Michel station of line B of the RER (Paris regional train network). Eight are killed and 80 wounded.
- August 24, 1995 – Microsoft Windows 95 was released to the public in North America.
- October 28, 1995 – 289 people are killed and 265 injured in Baku Metro fire, the deadliest subway disaster.
- October 30, 1995 – Quebec citizens narrowly vote (50.58% to 49.42%) to remain a province of Canada in their second referendum on national sovereignty.
- November 6, 1995 – Cleveland Browns relocation controversy: Art Modell announces that he signed a deal that would relocate the Cleveland Browns to Baltimore to become the Baltimore Ravens, the first time the city had a football team since 1983 when they were the Baltimore Colts.
Who Were Born On 1995?
- January 24, 1995 – Callan McAuliffe, Australian actor
- February 10, 1995 – Haruna Kawaguchi, Japanese model and actress
- February 23, 1995 – Andrew Wiggins, Canadian basketball player
- April 10, 1995 – Ian Nelson, American actor, singer, and dancer
- April 17, 1995 – Bel'ange Epako, Congolese footballer (d. 2013)
- April 28, 1995 – Jonathan Benteke, Belgium footballer
- June 15, 1995 – Tucker West, American luger
- August 27, 1995 – Cainan Wiebe, Canadian actor
- October 21, 1995 – Shannon Magrane, American singer-songwriter
- November 27, 1995 – Leonard Proxauf, German-Austrian actor