The next time you can reuse this calendar will be on year 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a solar cycle.
April 4 (4/4), June 6 (6/6), August 8 (8/8), October 10 (10/10), December 12 (12/12), and the last day of February always fall on the same day of the week in any given year. This is called the ‘Doomsday rule’. Check these dates using the full 12-month calendar below to verify.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Historical Events Of 1995
- January 22, 1995 – Israeli–Palestinian conflict: Beit Lid massacre: In central Israel, near Netanya, two suicide bombers from the Gaza Strip blow themselves up at a military transit point killing 19 Israelis.
- January 31, 1995 – New Year’s Day in Chinese calendar. Start of the year of the Wood Pig in Chinese astrology.
- March 14, 1995 – Space exploration: Astronaut Norman Thagard becomes the first American astronaut to ride to space on board a Russian launch vehicle.
- May 23, 1995 – The first version of the Java programming language is released.
- August 4, 1995 – Operation Storm begins in Croatia.
- September 22, 1995 – An E-3B AWACS crashes outside Elmendorf Air Force Base, Alaska after multiple bird strikes to two of the four engines soon after takeoff; all 24 on board are killed.
- October 6, 1995 – 51 Pegasi is discovered to be the second major star apart from the Sun to have a planet orbiting around it.
- November 21, 1995 – The Dayton Peace Agreement is initialed at the Wright-Patterson Air Force Base, near Dayton, Ohio, ending three and a half years of war in Bosnia and Herzegovina. The agreement is formally ratified in Paris, on December 14 that same year.
- November 22, 1995 – A 7.3 MW earthquake strikes Gulf of Aqaba between the Sinai Peninsula and Saudi Arabia, the largest tectonic event in the area for many decades.
- November 30, 1995 – U.S. President Bill Clinton visits Northern Ireland and speaks in favour of the “Northern Ireland peace process” to a huge rally at Belfast City Hall. He calls terrorists “yesterday’s men”.
Who Were Born On 1995?
- March 13, 1995 – Zella Day, American singer-songwriter and guitarist
- April 2, 1995 – Abdou Nef, Algerian footballer (d. 2013)
- April 22, 1995 – Victoria Rodríguez, Mexican tennis player
- May 3, 1995 – Zach Sobiech, American singer-songwriter (d. 2013)
- June 30, 1995 – Allie Kiick, American tennis player
- July 9, 1995 – Georgie Henley, English actress
- September 18, 1995 – Max Meyer, German footballer
- September 27, 1995 – Lina Leandersson, Swedish actress
- October 21, 1995 – Antoinette Guedia Mouafo, Cameroonian swimmer
- November 10, 1995 – Ralfs Grīnbergs, Latvian ice hockey player