The next time you can reuse this calendar will be on year 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a solar cycle.
April 4 (4/4), June 6 (6/6), August 8 (8/8), October 10 (10/10), December 12 (12/12), and the last day of February always fall on the same day of the week in any given year. This is called the ‘Doomsday rule’. Check these dates using the full 12-month calendar below to verify.
Curious about this Lanzones Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Historical Events Of 1995
- January 31, 1995 – New Year’s Day in Chinese calendar. Start of the year of the Wood Pig in Chinese astrology.
- March 16, 1995 – Mississippi formally ratifies the Thirteenth Amendment, becoming the last state to approve the abolition of slavery. The Thirteenth Amendment was officially ratified in 1865.
- April 19, 1995 – Oklahoma City bombing: The Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building in Oklahoma City, USA, is bombed, killing 168.
- May 13, 1995 – Alison Hargreaves, a 33-year-old British mother, becomes the first woman to conquer Everest without oxygen or the help of sherpas.
- July 25, 1995 – A gas bottle explodes in Saint Michel station of line B of the RER (Paris regional train network). Eight are killed and 80 wounded.
- October 3, 1995 – O. J. Simpson is acquitted of the murders of Nicole Brown Simpson and Ronald Goldman.
- October 9, 1995 – An Amtrak Sunset Limited train is derailed by saboteurs near Palo Verde, Arizona.
- October 23, 1995 – Yolanda Saldívar is found guilty of first-degree murder in the shooting death of popular Latin singer Selena. Three days later, Saldívar was sentenced to life in prison, eligible for parole in 2025
- November 4, 1995 – Israeli prime minister Yitzhak Rabin is assassinated by an extremist Israeli.
- November 14, 1995 – A budget standoff between Democrats and Republicans in the U.S. Congress forces the federal government to temporarily close national parks and museums and to run most government offices with skeleton staffs.
Who Were Born On 1995?
- February 3, 1995 – Tao Tsuchiya, Japanese actress
- March 19, 1995 – Julia Montes, Filipino actress and dancer
- June 23, 1995 – Hao Yun, Chinese swimmer
- August 1, 1995 – Derrick Monasterio, Filipino actor, singer, and dancer
- August 20, 1995 – Liana Liberato, American actress
- August 27, 1995 – Cainan Wiebe, Canadian actor
- September 8, 1995 – James Gandhi, English actor
- October 12, 1995 – Claudio Encarnacion Montero, English actor
- November 16, 1995 – Noah Gray-Cabey, American actor and pianist
- November 30, 1995 – Seb Morris, Welsh racing driver