The next time you can reuse this calendar will be on year 2040. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a solar cycle.
April 4 (4/4), June 6 (6/6), August 8 (8/8), October 10 (10/10), December 12 (12/12), and the last day of February always fall on the same day of the week in any given year. This is called the ‘Doomsday rule’. Check these dates using the full 12-month calendar below to verify.
Curious about this Grey Jelly Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Historical Events Of 2012
- January 7, 2012 – A hot air balloon crashes near Carterton, New Zealand, killing all 11 people on board.
- January 23, 2012 – New Year’s Day in Chinese calendar. Start of the year of the Water Dragon in Chinese astrology.
- May 21, 2012 – A suicide bombing kills more than 120 people in Sana'a, Yemen.
- June 2, 2012 – The former Egyptian President Hosni Mubarak is sentenced to life imprisonment for his role in the killing of demonstrators during the 2011 Egyptian revolution.
- June 16, 2012 – China successfully launches its Shenzhou 9 spacecraft, carrying three astronauts, including the first female Chinese astronaut Liu Yang, to the Tiangong-1 orbital module.
- July 12, 2012 – A tank truck explosion kills more than 100 people in Okobie, Nigeria.
- July 21, 2012 – Erden Eruç completes the first solo human-powered circumnavigation of the world.
- August 22, 2012 – Ethnic clashes over grazing rights for cattle in Kenya’s Tana River District result in more than 52 deaths.
- December 12, 2012 – 12-12-12: The Concert for Sandy Relief took place at Madison Square Garden and was broadcast on 20 international television networks to raise money for the victims of Hurricane Sandy.