The next time you can reuse this calendar will be on year 2040. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a solar cycle.
April 4 (4/4), June 6 (6/6), August 8 (8/8), October 10 (10/10), December 12 (12/12), and the last day of February always fall on the same day of the week in any given year. This is called the ‘Doomsday rule’. Check these dates using the full 12-month calendar below to verify.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Don’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
Historical Events Of 2012
- January 23, 2012 – New Year’s Day in Chinese calendar. Start of the year of the Water Dragon in Chinese astrology.
- April 6, 2012 – Azawad declares itself independent from the Republic of Mali.
- May 22, 2012 – Tokyo Skytree is opened to public. It is the tallest tower in world (634 m), and the second tallest man-made structure on Earth, after Burj Khalifa (829.8 m).
- May 26, 2012 – A cannibal attack takes place on the MacArthur Causeway in Miami, Florida.
- May 30, 2012 – Former Liberian president, Charles Taylor, is sentenced to 50 years in prison for his role in atrocities committed during the Sierra Leone Civil War.
- June 24, 2012 – Lonesome George, the last known individual of Chelonoidis nigra abingdonii, a subspecies of the Galápagos tortoise, dies.
- June 29, 2012 – A derecho strikes the eastern United States, leaving at least 22 people dead and millions without power.
- July 20, 2012 – A gunman opens fire at a movie theater in Aurora, Colorado, killing 12 and injuring 70 others.
- November 6, 2012 – Tammy Baldwin becomes the first openly gay politician to be elected to the United States Senate.
- November 9, 2012 – At least 27 people are killed and dozens are wounded in conflicts between inmates and guards at Welikada prison in Colombo.