The next time you can reuse this calendar will be on year 2030. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a solar cycle.
April 4 (4/4), June 6 (6/6), August 8 (8/8), October 10 (10/10), December 12 (12/12), and the last day of February always fall on the same day of the week in any given year. This is called the ‘Doomsday rule’. Check these dates using the full 12-month calendar below to verify.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
Historical Events Of 2013
- February 8, 2013 – A blizzard disrupts transportation and leaves hundreds of thousands of people without electricity in the Northeastern United States and parts of Canada.
- February 10, 2013 – New Year’s Day in Chinese calendar. Start of the year of the Water Snake in Chinese astrology.
- April 9, 2013 – A 6.1–magnitude earthquake strikes Iran killing 32 people and injuring over 850 people.
- April 23, 2013 – At least 28 are dead and more than 70 are injured as violence breaks out in Hawija, Iraq.
- June 30, 2013 – Mass protests are held in Egypt.
- July 2, 2013 – A 6.1 magnitude earthquake strikes Aceh, Indonesia, killing at least 42 people and injuring 420 others.
- August 7, 2013 – A bombing in a market in Karachi, Pakistan, kills eleven people.
- October 21, 2013 – Record smog closes schools, roadways, and the airport in Harbin, China.
- October 29, 2013 – Turkey opens a sea tunnel connecting Europe and Asia across the Bosphorus Strait in Istanbul.