The next time you can reuse this calendar will be on year 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a solar cycle.
April 4 (4/4), June 6 (6/6), August 8 (8/8), October 10 (10/10), December 12 (12/12), and the last day of February always fall on the same day of the week in any given year. This is called the ‘Doomsday rule’. Check these dates using the full 12-month calendar below to verify.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Historical Events Of 2014
- January 31, 2014 – New Year’s Day in Chinese calendar. Start of the year of the Wood Horse in Chinese astrology.
- February 3, 2014 – Two people are shot and killed and 29 students are taken hostage at a high school in Moscow, Russia.
- February 7, 2014 – Over 350 people were injured in the anti-government unrest in Bosnia and Herzegovina.
- April 14, 2014 – Twin bomb blasts in Abuja, Nigeria, kill at least 75 people and injures 141 others.
- April 27, 2014 – A tornado outbreak over much of the eastern United States kills 35 people.
- May 5, 2014 – 22 people die after two boats carrying illegal immigrants collide in the Aegean Sea off the coast of Greece.
- August 3, 2014 – A 6.1 magnitude earthquake kills at least 617 people and injures more than 2,400 in Yunnan, China.
- November 11, 2014 – 58 people are killed in a bus crash in the Sukkur District in southern Pakistan’s Sindh province.
- December 3, 2014 – The Japanese space agency, JAXA, launches the space explorer Hayabusa 2 from the Tanegashima Space Center on a six-year round trip mission to a asteroid to collect rock samples.
- December 20, 2014 – Two police officers of the New York City Police Department are shot and killed, allegedly in retaliation against the deaths of Eric Garner and Michael Brown.