The next time you can reuse this calendar will be on year 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a solar cycle.
April 4 (4/4), June 6 (6/6), August 8 (8/8), October 10 (10/10), December 12 (12/12), and the last day of February always fall on the same day of the week in any given year. This is called the ‘Doomsday rule’. Check these dates using the full 12-month calendar below to verify.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Glenn’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
Historical Events Of 2015
- January 3, 2015 – Boko Haram militants raze the entire town of Baga in north-east Nigeria, with as many as 2,000 people having been killed.
- January 7, 2015 – A car bomb explodes outside a police college in the Yemeni capital Sana'a with at least 38 people reported dead and more than 63 injured.
- February 3, 2015 – A collision between a commuter train and a passenger vehicle kills six in Valhalla, New York.
- February 19, 2015 – New Year’s Day in Chinese calendar. Start of the year of the Wood Sheep in Chinese astrology.
- February 24, 2015 – A Metrolink train derails in Oxnard, California, following a collision with a truck, leaves more than 30 injured.
- May 9, 2015 – An Airbus A400M Atlas military transport aircraft crashes near the Spanish city of Seville with three people on board killed.
- July 2, 2015 – A ferry capsizes in Ormoc, Leyte, Philippines, killing 62 of 220 passengers.
- August 14, 2015 – The US Embassy in Havana, Cuba re-opens after 54 years of being closed when Cuba–United States relations were broken off.
- September 23, 2015 – On Washington, D.C., Pope Francis canonized Father Junipero Serra as a saint.
- September 27, 2015 – A total lunar eclipse takes place during a supermoon visible across much of the world.