The next time you can reuse this calendar will be on year 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a solar cycle.
April 4 (4/4), June 6 (6/6), August 8 (8/8), October 10 (10/10), December 12 (12/12), and the last day of February always fall on the same day of the week in any given year. This is called the ‘Doomsday rule’. Check these dates using the full 12-month calendar below to verify.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Annabelle’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
Historical Events Of 2015
- January 3, 2015 – Boko Haram militants raze the entire town of Baga in north-east Nigeria, with as many as 2,000 people having been killed.
- January 26, 2015 – A plane crash at Los Llanos Air Base in Albacete, Spain kills 11 people and injures 21 others.
- February 16, 2015 – A CSX train crashes in Mount Carbon, West Virginia resulting in large fires.
- February 19, 2015 – New Year’s Day in Chinese calendar. Start of the year of the Wood Sheep in Chinese astrology.
- June 13, 2015 – A man opens fire at policemen outside the police headquarters in the Texas city of Dallas, while a bag containing a pipe bomb is also found. He was later shot dead by police.
- July 2, 2015 – A bridge collapses under a Pakistan Army train at Gujranwala, killing nineteen and injuring over 100
- July 20, 2015 – A huge explosion in the mostly Kurdish border town of Suruç, Turkey, targeting The Socialist Youth Associations Federation, kills at least 31 people and injures over 100.
- July 23, 2015 – NASA announces discovery of Kepler-452b by Kepler.
- October 1, 2015 – Heavy rains triggered a major landslide in the village of El Cambray Dos within Santa Catarina Pinula, killing 280 people.
- October 8, 2015 – Jurgen Klopp agrees to become the new Liverpool FC manager.