The next time you can reuse this calendar will be on year 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a solar cycle.
April 4 (4/4), June 6 (6/6), August 8 (8/8), October 10 (10/10), December 12 (12/12), and the last day of February always fall on the same day of the week in any given year. This is called the ‘Doomsday rule’. Check these dates using the full 12-month calendar below to verify.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters EQQQBGIOIFYA? Check your answers here: Make words with these letters EQQQBGIOIFYA. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
Historical Events Of 2015
- January 7, 2015 – Two gunmen commit a mass shooting at the offices of Charlie Hebdo in Paris, killing twelve people and injuring another eleven.
- February 4, 2015 – A TransAsia Airways aircraft with 58 people on board, en route from the Taiwanese capital Taipei to Kinmen, crashes into the Keelung River just after take-off, killing at least 31 people.
- February 19, 2015 – New Year’s Day in Chinese calendar. Start of the year of the Wood Sheep in Chinese astrology.
- March 3, 2015 – Slovenia legalizes same-sex marriage.
- March 18, 2015 – The Bardo National Museum in Tunisia is attacked by gunmen. 23 people, almost all tourists, are killed, and at least 50 other people are wounded.
- May 13, 2015 – An industrial fire in Valenzuela, Philippines killing 72 people.
- July 10, 2015 – The opening ceremony for the 2015 Pan American Games takes place in Toronto.
- July 17, 2015 – At least 120 people are killed and 130 injured by a suicide bombing in Diyala Province, Iraq.
- July 20, 2015 – The United States and Cuba resume full diplomatic relations after five decades.
- September 9, 2015 – Elizabeth II became the longest reigning monarch of the United Kingdom.