Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 7th of August 1997 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
August 7, 1997 was a Thursday and it was the 219th day of the year 1997. It was the 32nd Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1997 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 108 days left before your next birthday. You will be 22 years old when that day comes. There have been 7,927 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 2,642 days or 7.23 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 269 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 18 at 21:13:00 GMT – Saturday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on April 15, 2029.
If a dog named Prunella - a Curly-Coated Retriever breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 114 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Prunella will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Prunella will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1918Poni Adams
- 1928James Randi
- 1932Edward Hardwicke
- 1955Wayne Knight
- 1960David Duchovny
- 1960Jacquie O'Sullivan
- 1960Rosana Pastor
- 1963Hiroaki Hirata
- 1974Chico Benymon
- 1983Christian Chávez
View the complete list of August 7 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 7.
- 1876Mata Hari, Dutch dancer and spy (d. 1917)
- 1928Herb Reed, American singer (The Platters) (d. 2012)
- 1940Jean-Luc Dehaene, French-Belgian lawyer and politician, 63rd Prime Minister of Belgium (d. 2014)
- 1943Alain Corneau, French director and screenwriter (d. 2010)
- 1943Mohammed Badie, Egyptian religious leader
- 1944Robert Mueller, American soldier and lawyer, 6th Director of the Federal Bureau of Investigation
- 1980Carsten Busch, German footballer
- 1986Juan de la Rosa, Mexican boxer
- 1988Melody Oliveria, American blogger
- 1992Ariel Camacho, Mexican singer-songwriter (d. 2015)
View the complete list of August 7 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 461Roman Emperor Majorian is beheaded near the river Iria in north-west Italy following his arrest and deposition by the magister militum Ricimer.
- 1858The first Australian rules football match is played between Melbourne Grammar and Scotch College.
- 1933The Simele massacre: The Iraqi government slaughters over 3,000 Assyrians in the village of Simele. The day becomes known as Assyrian Martyrs Day.
- 1938The Holocaust: The building of Mauthausen concentration camp begins.
- 1946The government of the Soviet Union presented a note to its Turkish counterparts which refuted the latter’s sovereignty over the Turkish Straits, thus beginning the Turkish Straits crisis.
- 1960Ivory Coast becomes independent from France.
- 1962Canadian-born American pharmacologist Frances Oldham Kelsey awarded the U.S. President’s Award for Distinguished Federal Civilian Service for her refusal to authorize thalidomide.
- 1978U.S. President Jimmy Carter declares a federal emergency at Love Canal due to toxic waste that had been disposed of negligently.
- 1985The White House Farm murders took place near the English village of Tolleshunt D'Arcy, Essex, England.
- 2013A bombing in a market in Karachi, Pakistan, kills eleven people.
View the complete list of August 7 historical events.
Curious about this Vanilla Pink Velvet Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 7, and 1997 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Mayuko Kawakita, Samantha Womack, Candela Peña, Florian Schneider, Sam Doumit, Pamela David, Veruschka von Lehndorff, Angela Lindvall, Jo Stafford, Left Brain.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on August 7 is Leo ♌ (The Lion) – a fixed sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Sun – the center of our universe. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on August 7, 1997.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 7th August 1997 is Poppy for preparedness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on November 29, 1968. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +118. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on July 15, 1976. Your incompatibility score is -158. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 5,857,972,543. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was I’ll Be Missing You by Puff Daddy and Faith Evans featuring 112 as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 9, 1997). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern England approximately on 1200. Your profession was trainer, holder of the fine animals, birds, insects.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 130,906,795 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1997. The estimated number of babies born on 7th August 1997 is 358,649. That’s equivalent to 249 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 25,732 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 37,548 times in the year 1997. Any chance you are Emily or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man August 7” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about August 7, 1997. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 219th day of 1997
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 32nd Thursday of 1997
- Next same calendar year: 2025
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2021: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 108 days
- Age on next birthday: 22 years old
- Days since birth: 7,927 days
- Days spent sleeping: 2,642 days
- Years spent sleeping: 7.23 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 269
- Next full moon: May 18 at 21:13:00 GMT – Saturday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on April 15, 2029
- Age in dog years: 114 dog years old using a Curly-Coated Retriever breed
- Life path number and meaning: 5 – It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
- Western zodiac sign: Leo ♌ (The Lion)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Sun – the center of our universe
- Western zodiac gemstone: Onyx
- Eastern zodiac animal: Ox
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Peridot
- Mystical birthstone: Diamond (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Poppy for preparedness
- Best compatible birthday: November 29, 1968 (+118)
- Worst compatible birthday: July 15, 1976 (-158)
- 1997 world population: 5,857,972,543
- Number one song: I’ll Be Missing You by Puff Daddy and Faith Evans featuring 112 (August 9, 1997)
- Babies born in 1997: 130,906,795
- Babies born in 1997 every day: 358,649
- Babies born in 1997 every minute: 249
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 25,732 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 37,548 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 21, 1984 – Hope Dworaczyk, American model and television host; August 4, 1962 – Roger Clemens, American baseball player and actor; October 11, 1960 – Nicola Bryant, English actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,028