Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 2nd of November 1997 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 2, 1997 was a Sunday and it was the 306th day of the year 1997. The next time you can reuse your old 1997 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 189 days left before your next birthday. You will be 20 years old when that day comes. There have been 7,116 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 241 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1777Fortunat Alojzy Gonzaga Żółkowski
- 1915Sidney Luft
- 1917Ann Rutherford
- 1944Patrice Chéreau
- 1945J. D. Souther
- 1947Dave Pegg
- 1957Notis Sfakianakis
- 1972Samantha Womack
- 1977Jason Cerbone
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 2.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 2.
- 1692Unico Wilhelm van Wassenaer, Dutch composer and diplomat (d. 1766)
- 1808Jules Amédée Barbey d'Aurevilly, French author and critic (d. 1889)
- 1893Battista Farina, Italian businessman, founded the Pininfarina Company (d. 1966)
- 1910Fouad Serageddin, Egyptian politician, Egyptian Minister of Interior (d. 1999)
- 1919Warren Stevens, American actor (d. 2012)
- 1951Thomas Mallon, American author and critic
- 1964Olena Pakholchyk, Ukrainian sailor
- 1968Neal Casal, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and photographer (Ryan Adams and the Cardinals and Chris Robinson Brotherhood)
- 1974Orlando Cabrera, Colombian-American baseball player
- 1976Sidney Ponson, Aruban baseball player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 2.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1410The Peace of Bicêtre suspends hostilities in the Armagnac–Burgundian Civil War.
- 1882Oulu, Finland is devastated by the Great Oulu Fire of 1882.
- 1890Formal and official founding of the Uddevalla Suffrage Association.
- 1898Cheerleading is started at the University of Minnesota with Johnny Campbell leading the crowd in cheering on the football team.
- 1917The Military Revolutionary Committee of the Petrograd Soviet, in charge of preparation and carrying out the Russian Revolution, holds its first meeting.
- 1920In the United States, KDKA of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania starts broadcasting as the first commercial radio station. The first broadcast is the result of the United States presidential election, 1920.
- 1930Haile Selassie is crowned emperor of Ethiopia.
- 1940World War II: First day of Battle of Elaia–Kalamas between the Greeks and the Italians.
- 1959Quiz show scandals: Twenty One game show contestant Charles Van Doren admits to a Congressional committee that he had been given questions and answers in advance.
- 1977South Ockendon Windmill, a smock mill at South Ockendon, Essex, England collapsed.
View the complete list of historical events for November 2.
Curious about this Passion Fruit Butter Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 2 and 1997 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: LaToya London, Uhm Tae-woong, Kylie Minogue, Justin Furstenfeld, Claude Blanchard, Tawny Kitaen, Skyler Day, Michael Guy Chislett, Meghan Ory, Victoria Rowell.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 2 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on November 2, 1997.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Candle in the Wind 1997 / Something About the Way You Look Tonight by Elton John as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 8, 1997). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 29, 1965 – Peter Rauhofer, Austrian DJ and producer (d. 2013); July 20, 1934 – Aliki Vougiouklaki, Greek actress and singer (d. 1996); January 16, 1962 – Denis O'Hare, American-Irish actor and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 938