Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 2nd of November 1997 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 2, 1997 was a Sunday and it was the 306th day of the year 1997. The next time you can reuse your old 1997 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 76 days left before your next birthday. You will be 20 years old when that day comes. There have been 7,229 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 245 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1913Burt Lancaster
- 1914Ray Walston
- 1962Mireille Delunsch
- 1966David Schwimmer
- 1975Chris Walla
- 1975Danny Cooksey
- 1977Jason Cerbone
- 1977Randy Harrison
- 1979Erika Flores
- 1984Tamara Hope
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 2.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 2.
- 1709Anne, Princess Royal and Princess of Orange (d. 1759)
- 1767Prince Edward, Duke of Kent and Strathearn (d. 1820)
- 1877Aga Khan III, Indian 48th Shia Imam (d. 1957)
- 1946Giuseppe Sinopoli, Italian conductor and composer (d. 2001)
- 1951Thomas Mallon, American author and critic
- 1956Dale Brown, American author and pilot
- 1963Bobby Dall, American bass player (Poison)
- 1967Simon Hill, English-Australian sportscaster
- 1976Sidney Ponson, Aruban baseball player
- 1981Miryo, South Korean singer-songwriter (Brown Eyed Girls)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 2.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1410The Peace of Bicêtre suspends hostilities in the Armagnac–Burgundian Civil War.
- 1868Time zone: New Zealand officially adopts a standard time to be observed nationally.
- 1882Oulu, Finland is devastated by the Great Oulu Fire of 1882.
- 1930Haile Selassie is crowned emperor of Ethiopia.
- 1936The British Broadcasting Corporation initiates the BBC Television Service, the world’s first regular, “high-definition” (then defined as at least 200 lines) service. Renamed BBC1 in 1964, the channel still runs to this day.
- 1959Quiz show scandals: Twenty One game show contestant Charles Van Doren admits to a Congressional committee that he had been given questions and answers in advance.
- 1964King Saud of Saudi Arabia is deposed by a family coup, and replaced by his half-brother Faisal.
- 1977South Ockendon Windmill, a smock mill at South Ockendon, Essex, England collapsed.
- 1982Channel 4 is launched in the United Kingdom.
- 1983U.S. President Ronald Reagan signs a bill creating Martin Luther King, Jr. Day.
View the complete list of historical events for November 2.
Curious about this Purple Drizzle Cirrus? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 2 and 1997 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jonathan Kaplan, Robert Patrick, Jamie Renée Smith, Ajay Jadeja, Garth Hudson, Gary Lucy, Luis Guzmán, Tony Cox, Jack Dunham, Ron O'Neal.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 2 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on November 2, 1997.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Candle in the Wind 1997 / Something About the Way You Look Tonight by Elton John as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 8, 1997). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 10, 1960 – Nandamuri Balakrishna, Indian actor and politician; October 9, 1924 – Hachiro Kasuga, Japanese singer (d. 1991); March 24, 1960 – Kelly Le Brock, American model and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,044