The next time you can reuse this calendar will be on year 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a solar cycle.
April 4 (4/4), June 6 (6/6), August 8 (8/8), October 10 (10/10), December 12 (12/12), and the last day of February always fall on the same day of the week in any given year. This is called the ‘Doomsday rule’. Check these dates using the full 12-month calendar below to verify.
Curious about this Vanilla Pink Velvet Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Historical Events Of 1910
- January 13, 1910 – The first public radio broadcast takes place; a live performance of the opera Cavalleria rusticana is sent out over the airwaves from the Metropolitan Opera House in New York, New York.
- February 8, 1910 – The Boy Scouts of America is incorporated by William D. Boyce.
- February 10, 1910 – New Year’s Day in Chinese calendar. Start of the year of the Metal Dog in Chinese astrology.
- March 8, 1910 – French aviatrix Raymonde de Laroche becomes the first woman to receive a pilot’s license.
- March 9, 1910 – The Westmoreland County coal strike, involving 15,000 coal miners represented by the United Mine Workers, begins.
- May 31, 1910 – The creation of the Union of South Africa.
- June 19, 1910 – The first Father’s Day is celebrated in Spokane, Washington.
- June 25, 1910 – The United States Congress passes the Mann Act, which prohibits interstate transport of females for “immoral purposes”; the ambiguous language would be used to selectively prosecute people for years to come.
- September 1, 1910 – In Brazil, Sport Club Corinthians Paulista, the first Fifa World Club Championship, is founded.
- September 18, 1910 – In Amsterdam, 25,000 demonstrate for general suffrage.
Who Were Born On 1910?
- January 16, 1910 – Dizzy Dean, American baseball player and sportscaster (d. 1974)
- February 21, 1910 – Douglas Bader, English captain and pilot (d. 1982)
- March 8, 1910 – Bernard Benjamin, English statistician and demographer (d. 2002)
- April 28, 1910 – Sam Merwin, Jr., American author (d. 1996)
- July 27, 1910 – Fern Persons, American actress (d. 2012)
- August 23, 1910 – Lonny Frey, American baseball player and soldier (d. 2009)
- September 3, 1910 – Kitty Carlisle, American actress and singer (d. 2007)
- October 8, 1910 – Gus Hall, American soldier and politician (d. 2000)
- November 12, 1910 – Dudley Nourse, South African cricketer (d. 1981)
- November 13, 1910 – Pat Reid, Indian-English soldier and author (d. 1990)