The next time you can reuse this calendar will be on year 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a solar cycle.
April 4 (4/4), June 6 (6/6), August 8 (8/8), October 10 (10/10), December 12 (12/12), and the last day of February always fall on the same day of the week in any given year. This is called the ‘Doomsday rule’. Check these dates using the full 12-month calendar below to verify.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Historical Events Of 1910
- February 10, 1910 – New Year’s Day in Chinese calendar. Start of the year of the Metal Dog in Chinese astrology.
- March 3, 1910 – Rockefeller Foundation: John D. Rockefeller Jr. announces his retirement from managing his businesses so that he can devote all his time to philanthropy.
- May 6, 1910 – George V becomes King of the United Kingdom upon the death of his father, Edward VII.
- May 18, 1910 – The Earth passes through the tail of Comet Halley.
- June 19, 1910 – The first Father’s Day is celebrated in Spokane, Washington.
- September 1, 1910 – In Brazil, Sport Club Corinthians Paulista, the first Fifa World Club Championship, is founded.
- September 20, 1910 – The ocean liner SS France, later known as the “Versailles of the Atlantic”, is launched.
- September 26, 1910 – Indian journalist Swadeshabhimani Ramakrishna Pillai is arrested after publishing criticism of the government of Travancore and exiled.
- October 1, 1910 – Los Angeles Times bombing: A large bomb destroys the Los Angeles Times building in downtown Los Angeles, killing 21.
- October 20, 1910 – The hull of the RMS Olympic, sister-ship to the ill-fated RMS Titanic, is launched from the Harland and Wolff shipyard in Belfast, Northern Ireland.
Who Were Born On 1910?
- January 21, 1910 – Eua Sunthornsanan, Thai composer and bandleader (d. 1981)
- February 15, 1910 – Irena Sendler, Polish nurse and social worker (d. 2008)
- March 27, 1910 – Hugh Nibley, American historian, author, and academic (d. 2005)
- March 30, 1910 – Józef Marcinkiewicz, Polish soldier, mathematician, and academic (d. 1940)
- September 14, 1910 – Lehman Engel, American composer and conductor (d. 1982)
- September 30, 1910 – Jussi Kekkonen, Finnish captain (d. 1962)
- October 12, 1910 – Robert Fitzgerald, American poet, critic, and translator (d. 1985)
- October 25, 1910 – William Higinbotham, American physicist and video game designer, created Tennis for Two (d. 1994)
- December 15, 1910 – John Hammond, American record producer and critic (d. 1987)