The next time you can reuse this calendar will be on year 2024. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a solar cycle.
April 4 (4/4), June 6 (6/6), August 8 (8/8), October 10 (10/10), December 12 (12/12), and the last day of February always fall on the same day of the week in any given year. This is called the ‘Doomsday rule’. Check these dates using the full 12-month calendar below to verify.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
Historical Events Of 1912
- January 4, 1912 – The Scout Association is incorporated throughout the British Empire by royal charter.
- February 18, 1912 – New Year’s Day in Chinese calendar. Start of the year of the Water Rat in Chinese astrology.
- March 5, 1912 – Italo-Turkish War: Italian forces are the first to use airships for military purposes, employing them for reconnaissance behind Turkish lines.
- April 2, 1912 – The ill-fated RMS Titanic begins sea trials.
- April 17, 1912 – Russian troops open fire on striking goldfield workers in northeast Siberia, killing at least 150.
- October 7, 1912 – The Helsinki Stock Exchange sees its first transaction.
- October 11, 1912 – First Balkan War: The Greek Army liberates the city of Kozani.
- October 21, 1912 – First Balkan War: Kardzhali is liberated by Bulgarian forces.
- December 8, 1912 – Leaders of the German Empire hold an Imperial War Council to discuss the possibility that war might break out.
- December 28, 1912 – The first municipally owned streetcars take to the streets in San Francisco.
Who Were Born On 1912?
- March 25, 1912 – Jean Vilar, French actor and director (d. 1971)
- May 3, 1912 – May Sarton, Belgian-American author and poet (d. 1995)
- May 9, 1912 – Per Imerslund, Norwegian-German soldier and author (d. 1943)
- June 11, 1912 – James Algar, American director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 1998)
- July 11, 1912 – Sergiu Celibidache, Romanian conductor and composer (d. 1996)
- July 14, 1912 – Woody Guthrie, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Almanac Singers) (d. 1967)
- August 14, 1912 – Frank Oppenheimer, American physicist and academic (d. 1985)
- September 7, 1912 – David Packard, American engineer and businessman, co-founded Hewlett-Packard (d. 1996)
- December 17, 1912 – Edward Short, Baron Glenamara, English captain and politician, Lord President of the Council (d. 2012)