The next time you can reuse this calendar will be on year 2024. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a solar cycle.
April 4 (4/4), June 6 (6/6), August 8 (8/8), October 10 (10/10), December 12 (12/12), and the last day of February always fall on the same day of the week in any given year. This is called the ‘Doomsday rule’. Check these dates using the full 12-month calendar below to verify.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
Historical Events Of 1912
- January 23, 1912 – The International Opium Convention is signed at The Hague.
- February 14, 1912 – In Groton, Connecticut, the first diesel-powered submarine is commissioned.
- February 18, 1912 – New Year’s Day in Chinese calendar. Start of the year of the Water Rat in Chinese astrology.
- March 12, 1912 – The Girl Guides (later renamed the Girl Scouts of the USA) are founded in the United States.
- April 22, 1912 – Pravda, the “voice” of the Communist Party of the Soviet Union, begins publication in Saint Petersburg.
- May 18, 1912 – The first Indian film, Shree Pundalik by Dadasaheb Torne is released in Mumbai.
- June 6, 1912 – The eruption of Novarupta in Alaska begins. It is the second largest volcanic eruption of the 20th century.
- June 8, 1912 – Carl Laemmle incorporates Universal Pictures.
- December 16, 1912 – First Balkan War: The Royal Hellenic Navy defeats the Ottoman Navy at the Battle of Elli.
- December 19, 1912 – William Van Schaick, captain of the steamship General Slocum which caught fire and killed over 1,000 people, is pardoned by U.S. President William Howard Taft after three-and-a-half-years in Sing Sing prison.
Who Were Born On 1912?
- February 24, 1912 – Jiří Trnka, Czech puppet maker, animator, and director (d. 1969)
- February 28, 1912 – Clara Petacci, Italian mistress of Benito Mussolini (d. 1945)
- March 23, 1912 – Eleanor Cameron, Canadian-American author and critic (d. 1996)
- May 23, 1912 – John Payne, American actor, singer, and producer (d. 1989)
- May 26, 1912 – Jay Silverheels, Canadian-American actor (d. 1980)
- June 21, 1912 – Vishnu Prabhakar, Indian author and playwright (d. 2009)
- June 29, 1912 – John Toland, American historian and author (d. 2004)
- October 17, 1912 – Theodore Marier, American composer and educator, founded the Boston Archdiocesan Choir School (d. 2001)
- October 22, 1912 – Peer Guldbrandsen, Danish actor, director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 1996)
- November 10, 1912 – Birdie Tebbetts, American baseball player and manager (d. 1999)