The next time you can reuse this calendar will be on year 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a solar cycle.
April 4 (4/4), June 6 (6/6), August 8 (8/8), October 10 (10/10), December 12 (12/12), and the last day of February always fall on the same day of the week in any given year. This is called the ‘Doomsday rule’. Check these dates using the full 12-month calendar below to verify.
Curious about this White Almond? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Historical Events Of 1913
- January 18, 1913 – First Balkan War: A Greek flotilla defeats the Ottoman Navy in the Naval Battle of Lemnos, securing the islands of the Northern Aegean Sea for Greece.
- February 2, 1913 – Grand Central Terminal is opened in New York City.
- February 5, 1913 – Greek military aviators, Michael Moutoussis and Aristeidis Moraitinis perform the first naval air mission in history, with a Farman MF.7 hydroplane.
- February 6, 1913 – New Year’s Day in Chinese calendar. Start of the year of the Water Ox in Chinese astrology.
- February 18, 1913 – Pedro Lascuráin becomes President of Mexico for 45 minutes; this is the shortest term to date of any person as president of any country.
- February 21, 1913 – Ioannina is incorporated into the Greek state after the Balkan Wars.
- March 18, 1913 – King George I of Greece is assassinated in the recently liberated city of Thessaloniki.
- May 30, 1913 – First Balkan War: The Treaty of London, is signed ending the war. Albania becomes an independent nation.
- June 23, 1913 – Second Balkan War: The Greeks defeat the Bulgarians in the Battle of Doiran.
- December 1, 1913 – Crete, having obtained self rule from Turkey after the First Balkan War, is annexed by Greece.
Who Were Born On 1913?
- January 22, 1913 – Kalervo Toivonen, Finnish javelin thrower (d. 2006)
- April 4, 1913 – Muddy Waters, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (d. 1983)
- May 7, 1913 – Simon Ramo, American physicist and engineer
- July 1, 1913 – Vasantrao Naik, Indian politician, 3rd Chief Minister of Maharashtra (d. 1979)
- July 17, 1913 – Bertrand Goldberg, American architect, designed the Marina City Building(d. 1997)
- July 22, 1913 – Gorni Kramer, Italian bassist, songwriter, and bandleader (d. 1995)
- August 17, 1913 – Oscar Alfredo Gálvez, Argentinian race car driver (d. 1989)
- September 11, 1913 – Bear Bryant, American football player and coach (d. 1983)
- November 22, 1913 – Benjamin Britten, English pianist, composer, and conductor (d. 1976)
- December 15, 1913 – Prudent Joye, French hurdler and therapist (d. 1980)