The next time you can reuse this calendar will be on year 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a solar cycle.
April 4 (4/4), June 6 (6/6), August 8 (8/8), October 10 (10/10), December 12 (12/12), and the last day of February always fall on the same day of the week in any given year. This is called the ‘Doomsday rule’. Check these dates using the full 12-month calendar below to verify.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Historical Events Of 1913
- February 6, 1913 – New Year’s Day in Chinese calendar. Start of the year of the Water Ox in Chinese astrology.
- February 20, 1913 – King O'Malley drives in the first survey peg to mark commencement of work on the construction of Canberra.
- March 12, 1913 – Canberra Day: The future capital of Australia is officially named Canberra. (Melbourne remains temporary capital until 1927 while the new capital is still under construction.)
- August 3, 1913 – A major labour dispute, known as the Wheatland hop riot, starts in Wheatland, California.
- August 13, 1913 – Otto Witte, an acrobat, is purportedly crowned King of Albania.
- October 14, 1913 – Senghenydd Colliery Disaster, the United Kingdom’s worst coal mining accident, occurs, and it claims the lives of 439 miners.
- November 6, 1913 – Mohandas Gandhi is arrested while leading a march of Indian miners in South Africa.
- November 9, 1913 – The Great Lakes Storm of 1913, the most destructive natural disaster ever to hit the lakes, destroys 19 ships and kills more than 250 people.
- December 24, 1913 – The Italian Hall disaster (“1913 Massacre”) in Calumet, Michigan, results in the death of 73 Christmas party goers held by striking mine workers, including 59 children.
Who Were Born On 1913?
- February 15, 1913 – Erich Eliskases, Austrian chess player (d. 1997)
- March 3, 1913 – Margaret Bonds, American pianist and composer (d. 1972)
- May 13, 1913 – Theo Helfrich, German racing driver (d. 1978)
- August 12, 1913 – Richard L. Bare, American director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 2015)
- August 19, 1913 – John Argyris, Greek engineer and academic (d. 2004)
- August 29, 1913 – Len Butterfield, New Zealand cricketer (d. 1999)
- September 4, 1913 – Kenzō Tange, Japanese architect, designed the Yoyogi National Gymnasium (d. 2005)
- October 8, 1913 – Robert R. Gilruth, American pilot and engineer (d. 2000)
- November 13, 1913 – V. Appapillai, Sri Lankan physicist and academic (d. 2001)