The next time you can reuse this calendar will be on year 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a solar cycle.
April 4 (4/4), June 6 (6/6), August 8 (8/8), October 10 (10/10), December 12 (12/12), and the last day of February always fall on the same day of the week in any given year. This is called the ‘Doomsday rule’. Check these dates using the full 12-month calendar below to verify.
Curious about this Kiss Me Goodnight? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Historical Events Of 1913
- January 17, 1913 – Raymond Poincaré is elected President of France.
- February 6, 1913 – New Year’s Day in Chinese calendar. Start of the year of the Water Ox in Chinese astrology.
- February 18, 1913 – Pedro Lascuráin becomes President of Mexico for 45 minutes; this is the shortest term to date of any person as president of any country.
- May 14, 1913 – Governor of New York William Sulzer approves the charter for the Rockefeller Foundation, which begins operations with a $100 million donation from John D. Rockefeller.
- May 29, 1913 – Igor Stravinsky’s ballet score The Rite of Spring receives its premiere performance in Paris, France, provoking a riot.
- July 3, 1913 – Confederate veterans at the Great Reunion of 1913 reenact Pickett’s Charge; upon reaching the high-water mark of the Confederacy they are met by the outstretched hands of friendship from Union survivors.
- August 13, 1913 – First production in the UK of stainless steel by Harry Brearley.
- October 9, 1913 – The steamship SS Volturno catches fire in the mid-Atlantic.
- November 6, 1913 – Mohandas Gandhi is arrested while leading a march of Indian miners in South Africa.
- December 1, 1913 – The Buenos Aires Metro, the first underground railway system in the Southern Hemisphere and in Latin America, begins operation.
Who Were Born On 1913?
- January 15, 1913 – Alexander Marinesko, Ukrainian-Russian lieutenant (d. 1963)
- January 22, 1913 – Carl F. H. Henry, American theologian and publisher (d. 2003)
- February 26, 1913 – George Barker, English author and poet (d. 1991)
- March 2, 1913 – Godfried Bomans, Flemish television host and author (d. 1971)
- March 4, 1913 – John Garfield, American actor and singer (d. 1952)
- April 13, 1913 – Kermit Tyler, American lieutenant and pilot (d. 2010)
- June 26, 1913 – Maurice Wilkes, English computer scientist and physicist (d. 2010)
- July 3, 1913 – Dorothy Kilgallen, American journalist, actress, and author (d. 1965)
- September 11, 1913 – Bear Bryant, American football player and coach (d. 1983)
- November 21, 1913 – John Boulting, English director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 1985)