The next time you can reuse this calendar will be on year 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a solar cycle.
April 4 (4/4), June 6 (6/6), August 8 (8/8), October 10 (10/10), December 12 (12/12), and the last day of February always fall on the same day of the week in any given year. This is called the ‘Doomsday rule’. Check these dates using the full 12-month calendar below to verify.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
Historical Events Of 1919
- February 1, 1919 – New Year’s Day in Chinese calendar. Start of the year of the Earth Sheep in Chinese astrology.
- February 26, 1919 – President Woodrow Wilson signs an act of the U.S. Congress establishing most of the Grand Canyon as a United States National Park - the Grand Canyon National Park.
- April 1, 1919 – The Staatliches Bauhaus school is founded by Walter Gropius in Weimar.
- April 6, 1919 – Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi orders a general strike.
- April 16, 1919 – Mohandas Gandhi organizes a day of “prayer and fasting” in response to the killing of Indian protesters in the Jallianwala Bagh massacre by the British colonial troops three days earlier.
- June 23, 1919 – Estonian War of Independence: The decisive defeat of the Baltische Landeswehr in the Battle of Cēsis. This day is celebrated as Victory Day in Estonia.
- July 31, 1919 – German national assembly adopts the Weimar Constitution, which comes into force on August 14.
- August 11, 1919 – The constitution of the Weimar Republic is adopted.
- October 2, 1919 – U.S. President Woodrow Wilson suffers a massive stroke, leaving him partially paralyzed.
- November 10, 1919 – The first national convention of the American Legion is held in Minneapolis, ending on November 12.
Who Were Born On 1919?
- March 2, 1919 – Tamara Toumanova, Russian-American ballerina and actress (d. 1996)
- April 12, 1919 – István Anhalt, Hungarian-Canadian composer and educator (d. 2012)
- July 19, 1919 – Dallas McKennon, American actor (d. 2009)
- August 1, 1919 – Stanley Middleton, English author (d. 2009)
- August 24, 1919 – Enrique Llanes, Mexican wrestler (d. 2004)
- August 28, 1919 – Godfrey Hounsfield, English biophysicist and engineer Nobel Prize laureate (d. 2004)
- October 20, 1919 – Tracy Hall, American chemist and academic (d. 2008)
- November 17, 1919 – Kim Heungsou, northern Korean painter (d. 2014)
- November 20, 1919 – Phyllis Thaxter, American actress (d. 2012)
- December 30, 1919 – David Willcocks, English organist, composer, and conductor (d. 2015)