The next time you can reuse this calendar will be on year 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a solar cycle.
April 4 (4/4), June 6 (6/6), August 8 (8/8), October 10 (10/10), December 12 (12/12), and the last day of February always fall on the same day of the week in any given year. This is called the ‘Doomsday rule’. Check these dates using the full 12-month calendar below to verify.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
Historical Events Of 1919
- January 18, 1919 – Ignacy Jan Paderewski becomes Prime Minister of the newly independent Poland.
- January 21, 1919 – Meeting of the First Dáil Éireann in the Mansion House Dublin. Sinn Féin adopts Ireland’s first constitution. The first engagement of Irish War of Independence, Sologhead Beg, County Tipperary.
- February 1, 1919 – New Year’s Day in Chinese calendar. Start of the year of the Earth Sheep in Chinese astrology.
- May 16, 1919 – A naval Curtiss NC-4 aircraft commanded by Albert Cushing Read leaves Trepassey, Newfoundland, for Lisbon via the Azores on the first transatlantic flight.
- May 27, 1919 – The NC-4 aircraft arrives in Lisbon after completing the first transatlantic flight.
- June 6, 1919 – The Republic of Prekmurje ends.
- June 28, 1919 – The Treaty of Versailles is signed, ending the state of war between Germany and the Allies of World War I.
- September 28, 1919 – Race riots begin in Omaha, Nebraska, US.
- October 3, 1919 – Cincinnati Reds pitcher Adolfo Luque becomes the first Latin player to appear in a World Series.
- December 26, 1919 – Babe Ruth of the Boston Red Sox is sold to the New York Yankees by owner Harry Frazee, allegedly establishing the Curse of the Bambino superstition.
Who Were Born On 1919?
- January 15, 1919 – Maurice Herzog, French mountaineer and politician, French Minister of Youth Affairs and Sports (d. 2012)
- February 11, 1919 – Eva Gabor, Hungarian-American actress and singer (d. 1995)
- April 7, 1919 – Roger Lemelin, Canadian author and screenwriter (d. 1992)
- August 12, 1919 – Vikram Sarabhai, Indian physicist and academic (d. 1971)
- September 16, 1919 – Laurence J. Peter, Canadian-American hierarchiologist and educator (d. 1990)
- September 19, 1919 – Roger Grenier, French journalist and author
- September 30, 1919 – Patricia Neway, American soprano and actress (d. 2012)
- November 10, 1919 – François Périer, French actor (d. 2002)
- December 6, 1919 – Paul de Man, Belgian-American philosopher, critic, and academic (d. 1983)
- December 8, 1919 – Peter Tali Coleman, Samoan-American lawyer and politician, 43rd Governor of American Samoa (d. 1997)