The next time you can reuse this calendar will be on year 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a solar cycle.
April 4 (4/4), June 6 (6/6), August 8 (8/8), October 10 (10/10), December 12 (12/12), and the last day of February always fall on the same day of the week in any given year. This is called the ‘Doomsday rule’. Check these dates using the full 12-month calendar below to verify.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
Historical Events Of 1919
- January 15, 1919 – Rosa Luxemburg and Karl Liebknecht, two of the most prominent socialists in Germany, are tortured and murdered by the Freikorps at the end of the Spartacist uprising.
- January 18, 1919 – World War I: The Paris Peace Conference opens in Versailles, France.
- February 1, 1919 – New Year’s Day in Chinese calendar. Start of the year of the Earth Sheep in Chinese astrology.
- March 23, 1919 – In Milan, Italy, Benito Mussolini founds his Fascist political movement.
- April 13, 1919 – Jallianwala Bagh massacre: British troops gun down at least 379 unarmed demonstrators in Amritsar, India; at least 1200 are wounded.
- June 7, 1919 – Sette Giugno: Four people are killed in a riot in Malta.
- July 11, 1919 – The eight-hour day and free Sunday become law for workers in the Netherlands.
- July 13, 1919 – The British airship R34 lands in Norfolk, England, completing the first airship return journey across the Atlantic in 182 hours of flight.
- September 18, 1919 – The Netherlands gives women the right to vote.
- November 10, 1919 – The first national convention of the American Legion is held in Minneapolis, ending on November 12.
Who Were Born On 1919?
- January 10, 1919 – Milton Parker, American businessman, co-founded the Carnegie Deli (d. 2009)
- January 26, 1919 – Bill Nicholson, English footballer and manager (d. 2004)
- February 13, 1919 – Eddie Robinson, American football player and coach (d. 2007)
- March 22, 1919 – Bernard Krigstein, American illustrator (d. 1990)
- April 19, 1919 – Sol Kaplan, American pianist and composer (d. 1990)
- July 19, 1919 – Patricia Medina, English-American actress (d. 2012)
- September 3, 1919 – Phil Stern, American soldier and photographer (d. 2014)
- October 5, 1919 – Robin Bailey, English actor (d. 1999)
- October 13, 1919 – R. Kanagasuntheram, Sri Lankan zoologist and academic (d. 2010)
- December 4, 1919 – I. K. Gujral, Indian poet and politician, 12th Prime Minister of India (d. 2012)