The next time you can reuse this calendar will be on year 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a solar cycle.
April 4 (4/4), June 6 (6/6), August 8 (8/8), October 10 (10/10), December 12 (12/12), and the last day of February always fall on the same day of the week in any given year. This is called the ‘Doomsday rule’. Check these dates using the full 12-month calendar below to verify.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Historical Events Of 1919
- January 18, 1919 – World War I: The Paris Peace Conference opens in Versailles, France.
- February 1, 1919 – New Year’s Day in Chinese calendar. Start of the year of the Earth Sheep in Chinese astrology.
- February 21, 1919 – German socialist Kurt Eisner is assassinated. His death results in the establishment of the Bavarian Soviet Republic and parliament and government fleeing Munich, Germany.
- February 26, 1919 – President Woodrow Wilson signs an act of the U.S. Congress establishing most of the Grand Canyon as a United States National Park - the Grand Canyon National Park.
- April 6, 1919 – Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi orders a general strike.
- April 19, 1919 – Leslie Irvin of the United States makes the first successful voluntary free-fall parachute jump using a new kind of self-contained parachute.
- July 19, 1919 – Following Peace Day celebrations marking the end of World War I, ex-servicemen riot and burn down Luton Town Hall.
- September 10, 1919 – Austria and the Allies sign the Treaty of Saint-Germain-en-Laye recognizing the independence of Poland, Hungary, Czechoslovakia and Yugoslavia.
- October 3, 1919 – Cincinnati Reds pitcher Adolfo Luque becomes the first Latin player to appear in a World Series.
Who Were Born On 1919?
- January 3, 1919 – Herbie Nichols, American pianist and composer (d. 1963)
- February 5, 1919 – Kenneth Hare, Canadian climatologist and academic (d. 2002)
- February 26, 1919 – Mason Adams, American actor and singer (d. 2005)
- April 16, 1919 – Thomas Willmore, English geometer and academic (d. 2005)
- April 29, 1919 – Alla Rakha, Indian tabla player (d. 2000)
- July 19, 1919 – Miltos Sachtouris, Greek poet and author (d. 2005)
- August 8, 1919 – John David Wilson, English animator and producer (d. 2013)
- August 18, 1919 – Wally Hickel, American businessman and politician, 2nd Governor of Alaska (d. 2010)
- October 20, 1919 – Tracy Hall, American chemist and academic (d. 2008)
- October 26, 1919 – Frank Bourgholtzer, American journalist (d. 2010)