The next time you can reuse this calendar will be on year 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a solar cycle.
April 4 (4/4), June 6 (6/6), August 8 (8/8), October 10 (10/10), December 12 (12/12), and the last day of February always fall on the same day of the week in any given year. This is called the ‘Doomsday rule’. Check these dates using the full 12-month calendar below to verify.
Curious about this Piña Colada? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Historical Events Of 1921
- January 6, 1921 – Formation of the Iraqi Army.
- February 8, 1921 – New Year’s Day in Chinese calendar. Start of the year of the Metal Rooster in Chinese astrology.
- March 13, 1921 – Mongolia is proclaimed an independent monarchy, ruled by Russian military officer Roman von Ungern-Sternberg as a dictator.
- March 15, 1921 – Talaat Pasha, former Grand Vizir of the Ottoman Empire and chief architect of the Armenian Genocide is assassinated in Berlin by 23-year-old Armenian, Soghomon Tehlirian.
- March 17, 1921 – The Second Polish Republic adopts the March Constitution.
- July 2, 1921 – World War I: U.S. President Warren G. Harding signs the Knox–Porter Resolution formally ending the war between the United States and Imperial Germany.
- July 11, 1921 – Former President of the United States William Howard Taft is sworn in as 10th Chief Justice of the U.S. Supreme Court, becoming the only person ever to hold both offices.
- September 11, 1921 – Nahalal, the first moshav in Palestine, is settled as part of a Zionist plan to colonize Palestine and creating a Jewish state, later to be Israel.
- October 21, 1921 – President Warren G. Harding delivers the first speech by a sitting U.S. President against lynching in the deep South.
- November 4, 1921 – The Sturmabteilung or SA, whose members were known as “brownshirts”, physically assault Adolf Hitler’s opposition after his speech in Munich.
Who Were Born On 1921?
- February 11, 1921 – Ottavio Missoni, Italian hurdler and fashion designer, founded Missoni (d. 2013)
- March 8, 1921 – Sahir Ludhianvi, Indian poet and songwriter (d. 1980)
- March 12, 1921 – Ülo Jõgi, Estonian historian and activist (d. 2007)
- May 4, 1921 – John van Kesteren, Dutch-American tenor and actor (d. 2008)
- May 11, 1921 – Robin Barbour, Scottish author and Church of Scotland minister (d. 2014)
- June 1, 1921 – Nelson Riddle, American composer and bandleader (d. 1985)
- June 8, 1921 – Suharto, Indonesian soldier and politician, 2nd President of Indonesia (d. 2008)
- September 6, 1921 – Norman Joseph Woodland, American inventor, co-created the bar code (d. 2012)
- October 12, 1921 – Art Clokey, American animator, producer, screenwriter, and voice actor, created Gumby (d. 2010)
- November 23, 1921 – Fred Buscaglione, Italian singer and actor (d. 1960)