The next time you can reuse this calendar will be on year 2033. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a solar cycle.
April 4 (4/4), June 6 (6/6), August 8 (8/8), October 10 (10/10), December 12 (12/12), and the last day of February always fall on the same day of the week in any given year. This is called the ‘Doomsday rule’. Check these dates using the full 12-month calendar below to verify.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Historical Events Of 1921
- February 8, 1921 – New Year’s Day in Chinese calendar. Start of the year of the Metal Rooster in Chinese astrology.
- March 1, 1921 – The Australian cricket team captained by Warwick Armstrong becomes the first team to complete a whitewash of The Ashes, something that would not be repeated for 86 years.
- April 2, 1921 – The Autonomous Government of Khorasan, a military government encompassing the modern state of Iran, is established.
- May 3, 1921 – West Virginia becomes the first state to legislate a broad sales tax, but does not implement it until a number of years later due to enforcement issues.
- June 1, 1921 – Tulsa race riot: Civil unrest in Tulsa, Oklahoma.
- July 11, 1921 – The Red Army captures Mongolia from the White Army and establishes the Mongolian People’s Republic.
- August 14, 1921 – Tannu Uriankhai, later Tuvan People’s Republic is established as a completely independent country (which is supported by Soviet Russia).
- September 7, 1921 – In Atlantic City, New Jersey, the first Miss America Pageant, a two-day event, is held.
- October 26, 1921 – The Chicago Theatre opens.
- November 4, 1921 – Japanese Prime Minister Hara Takashi is assassinated in Tokyo.
Who Were Born On 1921?
- January 9, 1921 – John Sperling, American businessman; founded the University of Phoenix (d. 2014)
- February 4, 1921 – Lotfi A. Zadeh, Azerbaijani-American mathematician and computer scientist
- March 19, 1921 – Tommy Cooper, Welsh comedian and magician (d. 1984)
- March 24, 1921 – Vasily Smyslov, Russian chess player (d. 2010)
- April 10, 1921 – Jake Warren, Canadian soldier and diplomat, Canadian Ambassador to the United States (d. 2008)
- May 26, 1921 – Ernst Märzendorfer, Austrian conductor (d. 2009)
- July 10, 1921 – Eunice Kennedy Shriver, American activist, co-founded the Special Olympics (d. 2009)
- July 23, 1921 – Calvert DeForest, American actor (d. 2007)
- October 12, 1921 – Logie Bruce Lockhart, Scottish rugby player and journalist
- December 3, 1921 – Phyllis Curtin, American soprano, actress, and academic