The next time you can reuse this calendar will be on year 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a solar cycle.
April 4 (4/4), June 6 (6/6), August 8 (8/8), October 10 (10/10), December 12 (12/12), and the last day of February always fall on the same day of the week in any given year. This is called the ‘Doomsday rule’. Check these dates using the full 12-month calendar below to verify.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Historical Events Of 1921
- January 12, 1921 – Acting to restore confidence in baseball after the Black Sox Scandal, Judge Kenesaw Mountain Landis is elected as Major League Baseball’s first commissioner.
- February 8, 1921 – New Year’s Day in Chinese calendar. Start of the year of the Metal Rooster in Chinese astrology.
- February 20, 1921 – The Young Communist League of Czechoslovakia is founded.
- February 21, 1921 – Constituent Assembly of the Democratic Republic of Georgia adopts the country’s first constitution.
- March 19, 1921 – Irish War of Independence: One of the biggest engagements of the war takes place at Crossbarry, County Cork. About 100 Irish Republican Army (IRA) volunteers escape an attempt by over 1,300 British forces to encircle them.
- March 31, 1921 – The Royal Australian Air Force is formed.
- May 3, 1921 – West Virginia becomes the first state to legislate a broad sales tax, but does not implement it until a number of years later due to enforcement issues.
- August 25, 1921 – The first skirmishes of the Battle of Blair Mountain occur.
- October 26, 1921 – The Chicago Theatre opens.
- November 4, 1921 – The Italian unknown soldier is buried in the Altare della Patria (Fatherland Altar) in Rome.
Who Were Born On 1921?
- January 5, 1921 – Jean, Grand Duke of Luxembourg
- February 22, 1921 – Giulietta Masina, Italian actress (d. 1994)
- March 11, 1921 – Astor Piazzolla, Argentinian bandoneón player and composer (d. 1992)
- April 3, 1921 – Jan Sterling, American actress (d. 2004)
- May 16, 1921 – Harry Carey, Jr., American actor, producer, and screenwriter (d. 2012)
- June 28, 1921 – P. V. Narasimha Rao, Indian lawyer and politician, 9th Prime Minister of India (d. 2004)
- September 5, 1921 – Jack Valenti, American businessman, created the MPAA film rating system (d. 2007)
- October 21, 1921 – Bruce Beeby, Australian-English actor (d. 2013)
- November 13, 1921 – Joonas Kokkonen, Finnish pianist and composer (d. 1996)
- December 3, 1921 – Phyllis Curtin, American soprano, actress, and academic