The next time you can reuse this calendar will be on year 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a solar cycle.
April 4 (4/4), June 6 (6/6), August 8 (8/8), October 10 (10/10), December 12 (12/12), and the last day of February always fall on the same day of the week in any given year. This is called the ‘Doomsday rule’. Check these dates using the full 12-month calendar below to verify.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
Historical Events Of 1922
- January 7, 1922 – Dáil Éireann ratifies the Anglo-Irish Treaty by a 64–57 vote.
- January 28, 1922 – New Year’s Day in Chinese calendar. Start of the year of the Water Dog in Chinese astrology.
- February 28, 1922 – The United Kingdom ends its protectorate over Egypt through a Unilateral Declaration of Independence.
- March 24, 1922 – Irish War of Independence: In Belfast, Northern Irish policemen break into the home of a Catholic family and shoot eight males inside, killing six.
- April 1, 1922 – Six Irish Catholic civilians are shot and beaten to death by a gang of policemen in Belfast, Northern Ireland.
- April 24, 1922 – The first segment of the Imperial Wireless Chain providing wireless telegraphy between Leafield in Oxfordshire, England, and Cairo, Egypt, comes into operation.
- July 24, 1922 – The draft of the British Mandate of Palestine was formally confirmed by the Council of the League of Nations; it came into effect on 26 September 1923.
- September 7, 1922 – In Aydın, Turkey, independence of Aydın, from Greek occupation.
- November 17, 1922 – Former Ottoman sultan Mehmed VI goes into exile in Italy.
Who Were Born On 1922?
- March 3, 1922 – Nándor Hidegkuti, Hungarian footballer and manager (d. 2002)
- March 30, 1922 – Arthur Wightman, American physicist and academic (d. 2013)
- April 24, 1922 – Marc-Adélard Tremblay, Canadian anthropologist and academic (d. 2014)
- May 2, 1922 – A. M. Rosenthal, Canadian-American journalist and author (d. 2006)
- July 10, 1922 – Jean Kerr, American author and playwright (d. 2003)
- August 13, 1922 – Chuck Gilmur, American basketball player, coach, and educator (d. 2011)
- September 9, 1922 – Bernard Bailyn, American historian, author, and academic
- October 17, 1922 – Pierre Juneau, Canadian broadcaster and politician, co-founded the Montreal World Film Festival (d. 2012)
- November 5, 1922 – Violet Barclay, American illustrator (d. 2010)
- November 17, 1922 – Stanley Cohen, American biochemist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate