The next time you can reuse this calendar will be on year 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a solar cycle.
April 4 (4/4), June 6 (6/6), August 8 (8/8), October 10 (10/10), December 12 (12/12), and the last day of February always fall on the same day of the week in any given year. This is called the ‘Doomsday rule’. Check these dates using the full 12-month calendar below to verify.
Curious about this Durian Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Historical Events Of 1922
- January 28, 1922 – New Year’s Day in Chinese calendar. Start of the year of the Water Dog in Chinese astrology.
- February 28, 1922 – The United Kingdom ends its protectorate over Egypt through a Unilateral Declaration of Independence.
- April 20, 1922 – The Soviet government creates South Ossetian Autonomous Oblast within Georgian SSR.
- June 16, 1922 – General election in the Irish Free State: The pro-Treaty Sinn Féin win a large majority.
- June 17, 1922 – Portuguese naval aviators Gago Coutinho and Sacadura Cabral complete the first aerial crossing of the South Atlantic.
- June 28, 1922 – The Irish Civil War begins with the shelling of the Four Courts in Dublin by Free State forces.
- July 9, 1922 – Johnny Weissmuller swims the 100 meters freestyle in 58.6 seconds breaking the world swimming record and the 'minute barrier'.
- October 18, 1922 – The British Broadcasting Company (later Corporation) is founded by a consortium, to establish a nationwide network of radio transmitters to provide a national broadcasting service.
- October 27, 1922 – A referendum in Rhodesia rejects the country’s annexation to the South African Union.
- December 27, 1922 – Japanese aircraft carrier Hōshō becomes the first purpose built aircraft carrier to be commissioned in the world.
Who Were Born On 1922?
- January 8, 1922 – Abbey Simon, American pianist and academic
- February 13, 1922 – Gordon Tullock, American economist and academic (d. 2014)
- February 25, 1922 – Clare Kelly, English actress (d. 2001)
- March 20, 1922 – Carl Reiner, American actor, director, producer, and screenwriter
- April 15, 1922 – Graham Whitehead, English racing driver (d. 1981)
- May 15, 1922 – Jakucho Setouchi, Japanese nun and author
- July 11, 1922 – Fritz Riess, German-Swiss race car driver (d. 1991)
- September 30, 1922 – Lamont Johnson, American actor, director, and producer (d. 2010)
- October 15, 1922 – Agustina Bessa-Luís, Portuguese author
- December 22, 1922 – Ruth Roman, American actress and singer (d. 1999)