The next time you can reuse this calendar will be on year 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a solar cycle.
April 4 (4/4), June 6 (6/6), August 8 (8/8), October 10 (10/10), December 12 (12/12), and the last day of February always fall on the same day of the week in any given year. This is called the ‘Doomsday rule’. Check these dates using the full 12-month calendar below to verify.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
Historical Events Of 1922
- January 28, 1922 – New Year’s Day in Chinese calendar. Start of the year of the Water Dog in Chinese astrology.
- February 9, 1922 – Brazil becomes a member of the Berne Convention copyright treaty.
- February 28, 1922 – The United Kingdom ends its protectorate over Egypt through a Unilateral Declaration of Independence.
- April 15, 1922 – U.S. Senator John B. Kendrick of Wyoming introduces a resolution calling for an investigation of a secret land deal, which leads to the discovery of the Teapot Dome scandal.
- June 17, 1922 – Portuguese naval aviators Gago Coutinho and Sacadura Cabral complete the first aerial crossing of the South Atlantic.
- July 15, 1922 – Japanese Communist Party is established in Japan.
- July 20, 1922 – The League of Nations awards mandates of Togoland to France and Tanganyika to the United Kingdom.
- September 7, 1922 – The Bank of Latvia established.
- November 17, 1922 – Former Ottoman sultan Mehmed VI goes into exile in Italy.
- December 9, 1922 – Gabriel Narutowicz is elected the first president of Poland.
Who Were Born On 1922?
- January 17, 1922 – Luis Echeverría, Mexican politician, 50th President of Mexico
- April 16, 1922 – Leo Tindemans, Belgian politician, 43rd Prime Minister of Belgium (d. 2014)
- May 3, 1922 – Len Shackleton, English footballer and journalist (d. 2000)
- June 1, 1922 – Joan Caulfield, American model, actress, and singer (d. 1991)
- June 21, 1922 – Heino Lipp, Estonian decathlete, shot putter, and discus thrower (d. 2006)
- July 13, 1922 – Anker Jørgensen, Danish union leader and politician, 16th Prime Minister of Denmark
- August 15, 1922 – Leonard Baskin, American sculptor and illustrator (d. 2000)
- September 9, 1922 – Bernard Bailyn, American historian, author, and academic
- September 13, 1922 – Caroline Duby Glassman, American lawyer and jurist (d. 2013)
- November 4, 1922 – Benno Besson, Swiss-German actor, director, and screenwriter (d. 2006)