The next time you can reuse this calendar will be on year 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a solar cycle.
April 4 (4/4), June 6 (6/6), August 8 (8/8), October 10 (10/10), December 12 (12/12), and the last day of February always fall on the same day of the week in any given year. This is called the ‘Doomsday rule’. Check these dates using the full 12-month calendar below to verify.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
Historical Events Of 1923
- January 10, 1923 – Lithuania seizes and annexes Memel.
- February 15, 1923 – Greece becomes the last European country to adopt the Gregorian calendar.
- February 16, 1923 – New Year’s Day in Chinese calendar. Start of the year of the Water Pig in Chinese astrology.
- March 3, 1923 – TIME magazine is published for the first time.
- March 20, 1923 – The Arts Club of Chicago hosts the opening of Pablo Picasso’s first United States showing, entitled Original Drawings by Pablo Picasso, becoming an early proponent of modern art in the United States.
- April 6, 1923 – The first Prefects Board in Southeast Asia is formed in Victoria Institution, Malaysia.
- June 18, 1923 – Checker Taxi puts its first taxi on the streets.
- September 13, 1923 – Following a military coup in Spain, Miguel Primo de Rivera takes over, setting up a dictatorship.
- September 26, 1923 – Gustav Stresemann resumes the Weimar Republic’s payment of reparations.
- October 22, 1923 – The royalist Leonardopoulos–Gargalidis coup d'état attempt fails in Greece, discrediting the monarchy and paving the way for the establishment of the Second Hellenic Republic.
Who Were Born On 1923?
- January 15, 1923 – Lee Teng-hui, Taiwanese-Chinese economist and politician, 4th President of the Republic of China
- February 1, 1923 – Ben Weider, Canadian businessman, co-founded the International Federation of BodyBuilding & Fitness (d. 2008)
- April 28, 1923 – Carolyn Cassady, American author (d. 2013)
- May 5, 1923 – Richard Wollheim, English philosopher and academic (d. 2003)
- July 22, 1923 – The Fabulous Moolah, American wrestler (d. 2007)
- August 6, 1923 – Paul Hellyer, Canadian engineer and politician, 16th Canadian Minister of Defence
- August 14, 1923 – Alice Ghostley, American actress and singer (d. 2007)
- October 4, 1923 – Charlton Heston, American actor and director (d. 2008)
- December 12, 1923 – Bob Barker, American game show host and producer
- December 15, 1923 – Valentin Varennikov, Russian general and politician (d. 2009)