The next time you can reuse this calendar will be on year 2029. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a solar cycle.
April 4 (4/4), June 6 (6/6), August 8 (8/8), October 10 (10/10), December 12 (12/12), and the last day of February always fall on the same day of the week in any given year. This is called the ‘Doomsday rule’. Check these dates using the full 12-month calendar below to verify.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Historical Events Of 1923
- February 16, 1923 – Howard Carter unseals the burial chamber of Pharaoh Tutankhamun.
- April 6, 1923 – The first Prefects Board in Southeast Asia is formed in Victoria Institution, Malaysia.
- April 18, 1923 – Yankee Stadium, “The House that Ruth Built”, opens.
- May 26, 1923 – The first 24 Hours of Le Mans was held and has since been run annually in June.
- June 25, 1923 – Capt. Lowell H. Smith and Lt. John P. Richter perform the first ever aerial refueling in a DH.4B biplane
- August 23, 1923 – Captain Lowell Smith and Lieutenant John P. Richter performed the first mid-air refueling on De Havilland DH-4B, setting an endurance flight record of 37 hours.
- September 26, 1923 – Gustav Stresemann resumes the Weimar Republic’s payment of reparations.
- October 15, 1923 – The German Rentenmark is introduced in Germany to counter hyperinflation in the Weimar Republic.
- November 8, 1923 – Beer Hall Putsch: In Munich, Adolf Hitler leads the Nazis in an unsuccessful attempt to overthrow the German government.
Who Were Born On 1923?
- January 6, 1923 – Jacobo Timerman, Argentinian journalist and author (d. 1999)
- January 21, 1923 – Lola Flores, Spanish singer, dancer, and actress (d. 1995)
- April 2, 1923 – G. Spencer-Brown, English mathematician, psychologist, and author
- May 1, 1923 – Milan Kangrga, Croatian philosopher and theorist (d. 2008)
- May 26, 1923 – Roy Dotrice, English actor
- July 12, 1923 – René Favaloro, Argentine surgeon and cardiologist (d. 2000)
- July 22, 1923 – Bob Dole, American soldier, lawyer, and politician
- July 26, 1923 – Jan Berenstain, American author and illustrator (d. 2012)
- December 8, 1923 – Rudolph Pariser, Chinese-American soldier and chemist
- December 15, 1923 – Freeman Dyson, English-American physicist and mathematician