The next time you can reuse this calendar will be on year 2029. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a solar cycle.
April 4 (4/4), June 6 (6/6), August 8 (8/8), October 10 (10/10), December 12 (12/12), and the last day of February always fall on the same day of the week in any given year. This is called the ‘Doomsday rule’. Check these dates using the full 12-month calendar below to verify.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Historical Events Of 1923
- January 9, 1923 – Lithuanian residents of the Memel Territory rebel against the League of Nations’ decision to leave the area as a mandated region under French control.
- February 10, 1923 – Texas Tech University is founded as Texas Technological College in Lubbock, Texas
- February 15, 1923 – Greece becomes the last European country to adopt the Gregorian calendar.
- February 16, 1923 – Howard Carter unseals the burial chamber of Pharaoh Tutankhamun.
- April 26, 1923 – The Duke of York weds Lady Elizabeth Bowes-Lyon at Westminster Abbey.
- June 9, 1923 – Bulgaria’s military takes over the government in a coup.
- September 4, 1923 – Maiden flight of the first U.S. airship, the USS Shenandoah.
- October 29, 1923 – Turkey becomes a republic following the dissolution of the Ottoman Empire.
- December 31, 1923 – The chimes of Big Ben are broadcast on radio for the first time by the BBC.
Who Were Born On 1923?
- February 5, 1923 – Fatmawati, Indonesian wife of Sukarno, 1st First Lady of Indonesia (d. 1980)
- March 10, 1923 – Val Logsdon Fitch, American physicist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 2015)
- March 12, 1923 – Hjalmar Andersen, Norwegian speed skater and cyclist (d. 2013)
- April 16, 1923 – Arch A. Moore, Jr., American sergeant, lawyer, and politician, 28th Governor of West Virginia (d. 2015)
- May 13, 1923 – Red Garland, American pianist (Miles Davis Quintet) (d.1984)
- June 25, 1923 – Sam Francis, American soldier and painter (d. 1994)
- July 29, 1923 – Gordon Mitchell, American bodybuilder and actor (d. 2003)
- October 4, 1923 – Charlton Heston, American actor and director (d. 2008)
- October 29, 1923 – Carl Djerassi, Austrian-American chemist, author, and playwright (d. 2015)
- December 19, 1923 – Robert V. Bruce, American historian and author (d. 2008)