The next time you can reuse this calendar will be on year 2029. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a solar cycle.
April 4 (4/4), June 6 (6/6), August 8 (8/8), October 10 (10/10), December 12 (12/12), and the last day of February always fall on the same day of the week in any given year. This is called the ‘Doomsday rule’. Check these dates using the full 12-month calendar below to verify.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Historical Events Of 1923
- January 1, 1923 – Britain’s Railways are grouped into the Big Four: LNER, GWR, SR, and LMS.
- January 11, 1923 – Occupation of the Ruhr: Troops from France and Belgium occupy the Ruhr area to force Germany to make its World War I reparation payments.
- February 16, 1923 – New Year’s Day in Chinese calendar. Start of the year of the Water Pig in Chinese astrology.
- March 20, 1923 – The Arts Club of Chicago hosts the opening of Pablo Picasso’s first United States showing, entitled Original Drawings by Pablo Picasso, becoming an early proponent of modern art in the United States.
- September 8, 1923 – Honda Point disaster: Nine US Navy destroyers run aground off the California coast. Seven are lost, and twenty-three sailors killed.
- September 9, 1923 – Mustafa Kemal Atatürk, the founder of the Republic of Turkey, founds the Republican People’s Party.
- September 13, 1923 – Following a military coup in Spain, Miguel Primo de Rivera takes over, setting up a dictatorship.
- October 13, 1923 – Ankara replaces Istanbul as the capital of Turkey.
- October 15, 1923 – The German Rentenmark is introduced in Germany to counter hyperinflation in the Weimar Republic.
- December 27, 1923 – Daisuke Namba, a Japanese student, tries to assassinate the Prince Regent Hirohito.
Who Were Born On 1923?
- January 14, 1923 – Fred Beckey, American mountaineer and author
- January 16, 1923 – Keith Shackleton, English painter and television host (d. 2015)
- May 1, 1923 – Milan Kangrga, Croatian philosopher and theorist (d. 2008)
- July 10, 1923 – John Bradley, American soldier (d. 1994)
- October 13, 1923 – Rosemary Anne Sisson, English author and playwright
- November 23, 1923 – Gloria Whelan, American author and poet
- December 1, 1923 – Stansfield Turner, American admiral and academic, 12th Director of Central Intelligence
- December 3, 1923 – Trevor Bailey, English criocketer (d. 2011)
- December 12, 1923 – Ken Kavanagh, Australian race car driver and motorcycle racer
- December 19, 1923 – Armando Filiput, Italian hurdler (d. 1982)