The next time you can reuse this calendar will be on year 2029. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a solar cycle.
April 4 (4/4), June 6 (6/6), August 8 (8/8), October 10 (10/10), December 12 (12/12), and the last day of February always fall on the same day of the week in any given year. This is called the ‘Doomsday rule’. Check these dates using the full 12-month calendar below to verify.
Curious about this Sepia Choco Kokoro? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Historical Events Of 1923
- January 9, 1923 – Lithuanian residents of the Memel Territory rebel against the League of Nations’ decision to leave the area as a mandated region under French control.
- February 16, 1923 – New Year’s Day in Chinese calendar. Start of the year of the Water Pig in Chinese astrology.
- April 5, 1923 – Firestone Tire and Rubber Company begins production of balloon-tires.
- April 24, 1923 – In Vienna, the paper Das Ich und das Es (The Ego and the Id) by Sigmund Freud is published, which outlines Freud’s theories of the id, ego, and super-ego.
- April 26, 1923 – The Duke of York weds Lady Elizabeth Bowes-Lyon at Westminster Abbey.
- May 13, 1923 – Robert Bellarmine, a Doctor of the Catholic Church, is beatified.
- May 26, 1923 – The first 24 Hours of Le Mans was held and has since been run annually in June.
- June 9, 1923 – Bulgaria’s military takes over the government in a coup.
- September 13, 1923 – Following a military coup in Spain, Miguel Primo de Rivera takes over, setting up a dictatorship.
- December 31, 1923 – The chimes of Big Ben are broadcast on radio for the first time by the BBC.
Who Were Born On 1923?
- January 3, 1923 – Bud Tingwell, Australian actor, director, and producer (d. 2009)
- January 20, 1923 – Slim Whitman, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (d. 2013)
- February 13, 1923 – Chuck Yeager, American general and pilot
- March 18, 1923 – Andy Granatelli, American businessman (d. 2013)
- March 29, 1923 – Betty Binns Fletcher, American lawyer and judge (d. 2012)
- May 1, 1923 – Antônio Maria Mucciolo, Italian-Brazilian archbishop (d. 2012)
- June 20, 1923 – Peter Gay, German-American historian, author, and academic (d. 2015)
- July 14, 1923 – Dale Robertson, American actor and singer (d. 2013)
- October 5, 1923 – Kailashpati Mishra, Indian lawyer and politician, 18th Governor of Gujarat (d. 2012)
- October 13, 1923 – Cyril Shaps, English actor (d. 2003)