The next time you can reuse this calendar will be on year 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a solar cycle.
April 4 (4/4), June 6 (6/6), August 8 (8/8), October 10 (10/10), December 12 (12/12), and the last day of February always fall on the same day of the week in any given year. This is called the ‘Doomsday rule’. Check these dates using the full 12-month calendar below to verify.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
Historical Events Of 1925
- January 24, 1925 – New Year’s Day in Chinese calendar. Start of the year of the Wood Ox in Chinese astrology.
- February 11, 1925 – Phi Alpha Delta Fraternity, Inc. Was Founded At The College of New Jersey
- April 10, 1925 – The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald is first published in New York City, by Charles Scribner’s Sons.
- April 16, 1925 – During the Communist St Nedelya Church assault in Sofia, Bulgaria, 150 are killed and 500 are wounded.
- April 30, 1925 – Automaker Dodge Brothers, Inc is sold to Dillon, Read & Co. for US$146 million plus $50 million for charity.
- May 25, 1925 – Scopes Trial: John T. Scopes is indicted for teaching Charles Darwin’s theory of evolution in Tennessee.
- July 10, 1925 – Scopes Trial: In Dayton, Tennessee, the so-called “Monkey Trial” begins with John T. Scopes, a young high school science teacher accused of teaching evolution in violation of the Butler Act.
- July 21, 1925 – Sir Malcolm Campbell, father of Donald Campbell, becomes the first man to break the 150 mph land barrier at Pendine Sands in Wales. He drove a Sunbeam at a two-way average speed of 150.33 mph.
- August 5, 1925 – Plaid Cymru is formed with the aim of disseminating knowledge of the Welsh language that is at the time in danger of dying out.
Who Were Born On 1925?
- February 13, 1925 – Stuart Wagstaff, English-Australian actor (d. 2015)
- February 20, 1925 – Tochinishiki Kiyotaka, Japanese sumo wrestler, the 44th Yokozuna (d. 1990)
- February 27, 1925 – Samuel Dash, American lawyer and academic (d. 2004)
- May 14, 1925 – Patrice Munsel, American soprano and actress
- June 8, 1925 – Barbara Bush, American wife of George H. W. Bush, 41st First Lady of the United States
- August 15, 1925 – Münir Özkul, Turkish actor
- August 25, 1925 – Stepas Butautas, Lithuanian basketball player and coach (d. 2001)
- September 2, 1925 – Hugo Montenegro, American composer and conductor (d. 1981)
- September 12, 1925 – Dickie Moore, American actor (d. 2015)
- December 29, 1925 – Pete Dye, American golfer and architect