The next time you can reuse this calendar will be on year 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a solar cycle.
April 4 (4/4), June 6 (6/6), August 8 (8/8), October 10 (10/10), December 12 (12/12), and the last day of February always fall on the same day of the week in any given year. This is called the ‘Doomsday rule’. Check these dates using the full 12-month calendar below to verify.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Historical Events Of 1933
- January 14, 1933 – The controversial “Bodyline” cricket tactics used by Douglas Jardine’s England peak when Australian captain Bill Woodfull is hit over the heart.
- January 26, 1933 – New Year’s Day in Chinese calendar. Start of the year of the Water Rooster in Chinese astrology.
- February 25, 1933 – The USS Ranger is launched. It is the first US Navy ship to be built solely as an aircraft carrier.
- March 2, 1933 – The film King Kong opens at New York’s Radio City Music Hall.
- March 5, 1933 – Adolf Hitler’s Nazi Party receives 43.9% at the Reichstag elections. This later allows the Nazis to pass the Enabling Act and establish a dictatorship.
- March 20, 1933 – Reichsführer-SS Heinrich Himmler ordered the creation of Dachau concentration camp as Chief of Police of Munich and appointed Theodor Eicke as the camp commandant.
- May 17, 1933 – Vidkun Quisling and Johan Bernhard Hjort form Nasjonal Samling — the national-socialist party of Norway.
- September 12, 1933 – Leó Szilárd, waiting for a red light on Southampton Row in Bloomsbury, conceives the idea of the nuclear chain reaction.
- October 10, 1933 – United Airlines Boeing 247 mid-air explosion: A United Airlines Boeing 247 is destroyed by sabotage, the first such proven case in the history of commercial aviation.
- November 12, 1933 – Hugh Gray takes the first known photos alleged to be of the Loch Ness Monster.
Who Were Born On 1933?
- February 10, 1933 – Faramarz Payvar, Iranian santur player and composer (d. 2009)
- March 4, 1933 – John W. Mills, English sculptor and educator
- March 17, 1933 – Penelope Lively, British author
- March 31, 1933 – Nichita Stănescu, Romanian poet (d. 1983)
- April 5, 1933 – Barbara Holland, American author (d. 2010)
- April 24, 1933 – Patricia Bosworth, American actress, journalist, and author
- May 5, 1933 – Igor Kashkarov, Russian high jumper
- June 26, 1933 – Gene Green, American baseball player (d. 1981)
- July 25, 1933 – Ken Swofford, American actor