The next time you can reuse this calendar will be on year 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a solar cycle.
April 4 (4/4), June 6 (6/6), August 8 (8/8), October 10 (10/10), December 12 (12/12), and the last day of February always fall on the same day of the week in any given year. This is called the ‘Doomsday rule’. Check these dates using the full 12-month calendar below to verify.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Historical Events Of 1933
- January 26, 1933 – New Year’s Day in Chinese calendar. Start of the year of the Water Rooster in Chinese astrology.
- February 27, 1933 – Reichstag fire: Germany’s parliament building in Berlin, the Reichstag, is set on fire; Marinus van der Lubbe, a young Dutch Communist claims responsibility. The Nazis used the fire to solidify their power and eliminate the communists as political rivals.
- March 9, 1933 – Great Depression: President Franklin D. Roosevelt submits the Emergency Banking Act to Congress, the first of his New Deal policies.
- March 12, 1933 – Great Depression: Franklin D. Roosevelt addresses the nation for the first time as President of the United States. This is also the first of his “fireside chats”.
- June 16, 1933 – The National Industrial Recovery Act is passed.
- July 17, 1933 – After successfully crossing the Atlantic Ocean, the Lithuanian research aircraft Lituanica crashes in Europe under mysterious circumstances.
- September 26, 1933 – Ten convicts escape from the Indiana State Prison with guns smuggled into the prison by bank robber John Dillinger
- October 7, 1933 – Air France is inaugurated, after being formed by a merger of 5 French airlines.
- October 19, 1933 – Germany withdraws from the League of Nations.
- December 15, 1933 – The Twenty-first Amendment to the United States Constitution officially becomes effective, repealing the Eighteenth Amendment that prohibited the sale, manufacture, and transportation of alcohol.
Who Were Born On 1933?
- January 8, 1933 – Charles Osgood, American soldier and journalist
- March 5, 1933 – Tommy Tucker, American singer-songwriter and pianist (d. 1982)
- March 17, 1933 – Penelope Lively, British author
- June 13, 1933 – Norman Lloyd-Edwards, Welsh lawyer and politician, Lord Lieutenant of South Glamorgan
- June 22, 1933 – Jacques Martin, French television host and producer (d. 2007)
- August 25, 1933 – István Gaál, Hungarian director and screenwriter (d. 2007)
- September 27, 1933 – Greg Morris, American actor (d. 1996)
- September 30, 1933 – Michel Aoun, Lebanese general and politician, President of Lebanon
- November 8, 1933 – Peter Arundell, English race car driver (d. 2009)
- November 12, 1933 – Jalal Talabani, Iraqi politician, 6th President of Iraq