The next time you can reuse this calendar will be on year 2029. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a solar cycle.
April 4 (4/4), June 6 (6/6), August 8 (8/8), October 10 (10/10), December 12 (12/12), and the last day of February always fall on the same day of the week in any given year. This is called the ‘Doomsday rule’. Check these dates using the full 12-month calendar below to verify.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Historical Events Of 1934
- January 1, 1934 – Alcatraz Island becomes a United States federal prison.
- February 14, 1934 – New Year’s Day in Chinese calendar. Start of the year of the Wood Dog in Chinese astrology.
- February 23, 1934 – Leopold III becomes King of Belgium.
- March 26, 1934 – The United Kingdom driving test is introduced.
- April 12, 1934 – The U.S. Auto-Lite strike begins, culminating in a five-day melee between Ohio National Guard troops and 6,000 strikers and picketers.
- May 19, 1934 – Zveno and the Bulgarian Army engineer a coup d'état and install Kimon Georgiev as the new Prime Minister of Bulgaria.
- June 6, 1934 – New Deal: The U.S. President Franklin D. Roosevelt signs the Securities Act of 1933 into law, establishing the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission.
- June 30, 1934 – The Night of the Long Knives, Adolf Hitler’s violent purge of his political rivals in Germany, takes place.
- July 2, 1934 – The Night of the Long Knives ends with the death of Ernst Röhm.
- November 6, 1934 – Memphis, Tennessee becomes the first major city to join the Tennessee Valley Authority.
Who Were Born On 1934?
- January 22, 1934 – Graham Kerr, English chef and author
- February 25, 1934 – David E. Jeremiah, American admiral (d. 2013)
- March 9, 1934 – Joyce Van Patten, American actress
- April 5, 1934 – John Carey, English author and critic
- April 24, 1934 – Jayakanthan, Indian journalist and author (d. 2015)
- May 9, 1934 – Alan Bennett, English actor, screenwriter, and author
- June 19, 1934 – Gérard Latortue, Haitian politician, 12th Prime Minister of Haiti
- June 29, 1934 – Corey Allen, American actor, director, and producer (d. 2010)
- September 24, 1934 – Donald Wrye, American director, screenwriter and producer (d. 2015)
- December 30, 1934 – John N. Bahcall, American astrophysicist and astronomer, co-developed the Hubble Space Telescope (d. 2005)