The next time you can reuse this calendar will be on year 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a solar cycle.
April 4 (4/4), June 6 (6/6), August 8 (8/8), October 10 (10/10), December 12 (12/12), and the last day of February always fall on the same day of the week in any given year. This is called the ‘Doomsday rule’. Check these dates using the full 12-month calendar below to verify.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
Historical Events Of 1934
- January 1, 1934 – Alcatraz Island becomes a United States federal prison.
- January 13, 1934 – The Candidate of Sciences degree is established in the Soviet Union.
- January 26, 1934 – The Apollo Theater reopens in Harlem, New York City.
- February 14, 1934 – New Year’s Day in Chinese calendar. Start of the year of the Wood Dog in Chinese astrology.
- June 6, 1934 – New Deal: The U.S. President Franklin D. Roosevelt signs the Securities Act of 1933 into law, establishing the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission.
- June 19, 1934 – The Communications Act of 1934 establishes the United States’ Federal Communications Commission (FCC).
- August 11, 1934 – The first civilian prisoners arrive at the Federal prison on Alcatraz Island.
- August 19, 1934 – The creation of the position Führer is approved by the German electorate with 89.9% of the popular vote.
- August 22, 1934 – Bill Woodfull of Australia becomes the only cricket captain to twice regain The Ashes.
- October 9, 1934 – Regicide at Marseille: The assassination of King Alexander I of Yugoslavia and Louis Barthou, Foreign Minister of France.
Who Were Born On 1934?
- January 9, 1934 – Bart Starr, American football player and coach
- February 7, 1934 – King Curtis, American saxophonist and producer (d. 1971)
- February 12, 1934 – Annette Crosbie, British actress
- March 22, 1934 – Orrin Hatch, American lawyer and politician
- March 29, 1934 – Shahryar Khan, Indian-Pakistani politician and diplomat, 20th Foreign Secretary of Pakistan
- March 30, 1934 – Paul Crouch, American broadcaster, co-founded the Trinity Broadcasting Network (d. 2013)
- May 27, 1934 – Harlan Ellison, American author and screenwriter
- August 7, 1934 – Sándor Simó, Hungarian director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 2001)
- August 18, 1934 – Ronnie Carroll, Irish singer and politician (d. 2015)