The next time you can reuse this calendar will be on year 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a solar cycle.
April 4 (4/4), June 6 (6/6), August 8 (8/8), October 10 (10/10), December 12 (12/12), and the last day of February always fall on the same day of the week in any given year. This is called the ‘Doomsday rule’. Check these dates using the full 12-month calendar below to verify.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
Historical Events Of 1934
- January 1, 1934 – Nazi Germany passes the “Law for the Prevention of Genetically Diseased Offspring”.
- February 13, 1934 – The Soviet steamship SS Chelyuskin sinks in the Arctic Ocean.
- February 14, 1934 – New Year’s Day in Chinese calendar. Start of the year of the Wood Dog in Chinese astrology.
- March 24, 1934 – United States Congress passes the Tydings–McDuffie Act, allowing the Philippines to become a self-governing commonwealth.
- March 26, 1934 – The United Kingdom driving test is introduced.
- May 21, 1934 – Oskaloosa, Iowa, becomes the first municipality in the United States to fingerprint all of its citizens.
- June 6, 1934 – New Deal: The U.S. President Franklin D. Roosevelt signs the Securities Act of 1933 into law, establishing the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission.
- July 11, 1934 – Engelbert Zaschka of Germany flies his large human-powered aircraft, the Zaschka Human-Power Aircraft, about 20 meters at Berlin Tempelhof Airport without assisted take-off.
- August 19, 1934 – The first All-American Soap Box Derby is held in Dayton, Ohio.
- November 11, 1934 – The Shrine of Remembrance in Melbourne, Australia is opened.
Who Were Born On 1934?
- January 9, 1934 – Bart Starr, American football player and coach
- March 4, 1934 – Sandra Reynolds, South African tennis player
- March 30, 1934 – Paul Crouch, American broadcaster, co-founded the Trinity Broadcasting Network (d. 2013)
- April 4, 1934 – Helen Hanft, American actress (d. 2013)
- April 6, 1934 – Anton Geesink, Dutch martial artist and wrestler (d. 2010)
- April 22, 1934 – Nico Ladenis, Tanzanian-English chef and author
- June 12, 1934 – Kevin Billington, English director and producer
- June 13, 1934 – Uriel Jones, American drummer (The Funk Brothers) (d. 2009)
- October 20, 1934 – Empress Michiko of Japan
- December 31, 1934 – Ameer Muhammad Akram Awan, Indian scholar, author, and poet