The next time you can reuse this calendar will be on year 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a solar cycle.
April 4 (4/4), June 6 (6/6), August 8 (8/8), October 10 (10/10), December 12 (12/12), and the last day of February always fall on the same day of the week in any given year. This is called the ‘Doomsday rule’. Check these dates using the full 12-month calendar below to verify.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
Historical Events Of 1934
- January 26, 1934 – German–Polish Non-Aggression Pact is signed.
- January 28, 1934 – The first ski tow in the United States begins operation in Vermont.
- February 14, 1934 – New Year’s Day in Chinese calendar. Start of the year of the Wood Dog in Chinese astrology.
- June 15, 1934 – The U.S. Great Smoky Mountains National Park is founded.
- June 19, 1934 – The Communications Act of 1934 establishes the United States’ Federal Communications Commission (FCC).
- July 20, 1934 – Labor unrest in the U.S.: Police in Minneapolis fire upon striking truck drivers, during the Minneapolis Teamsters Strike of 1934, killing two and wounding sixty-seven.
- July 25, 1934 – The Nazis assassinate Austrian Chancellor Engelbert Dollfuss in a failed coup attempt.
- August 19, 1934 – The creation of the position Führer is approved by the German electorate with 89.9% of the popular vote.
- October 16, 1934 – Chinese Communists begin the Long March; it ended a year and four days later, by which time Mao Zedong had regained his title as party chairman.
- December 29, 1934 – Japan renounces the Washington Naval Treaty of 1922 and the London Naval Treaty of 1930.
Who Were Born On 1934?
- March 14, 1934 – Eugene Cernan, American captain, pilot, and astronaut
- March 18, 1934 – Pietro Rizzuto, Italian-Canadian politician (d. 1997)
- June 6, 1934 – Albert II of Belgium
- August 6, 1934 – Chris Bonington, English mountaineer and author
- September 14, 1934 – Sarah Kofman, French philosopher and academic (d. 1994)
- October 8, 1934 – James Holshouser, American lawyer and politician, 68th Governor of North Carolina (d. 2013)
- December 10, 1934 – Howard Martin Temin, American geneticist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1994)
- December 17, 1934 – Irving Petlin, American artist
- December 19, 1934 – Pratibha Patil, Indian lawyer and politician, 12th President of India
- December 21, 1934 – Giuseppina Leone, Italian sprinter