The next time you can reuse this calendar will be on year 2030. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a solar cycle.
April 4 (4/4), June 6 (6/6), August 8 (8/8), October 10 (10/10), December 12 (12/12), and the last day of February always fall on the same day of the week in any given year. This is called the ‘Doomsday rule’. Check these dates using the full 12-month calendar below to verify.
Curious about this Warm Green Kokoro? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Historical Events Of 1935
- January 19, 1935 – Coopers Inc. sells the world’s first briefs.
- February 4, 1935 – New Year’s Day in Chinese calendar. Start of the year of the Wood Pig in Chinese astrology.
- February 12, 1935 – USS Macon, one of the two largest helium-filled airships ever created, crashes into the Pacific Ocean off the coast of California and sinks.
- April 12, 1935 – First flight of the Bristol Blenheim.
- May 25, 1935 – Jesse Owens of Ohio State University breaks three world records and ties a fourth at the Big Ten Conference Track and Field Championships in Ann Arbor, Michigan.
- July 1, 1935 – Regina, Saskatchewan police and Royal Canadian Mounted Police ambush strikers participating in the On-to-Ottawa Trek.
- July 24, 1935 – The Dust Bowl heat wave reaches its peak, sending temperatures to 109°F (43°C) in Chicago and 104°F (40°C) in Milwaukee.
- August 31, 1935 – In an attempt to stay out of the growing turmoil in Europe, the United States passes the first of its Neutrality Acts.
- September 8, 1935 – US Senator from Louisiana Huey Long, nicknamed “Kingfish”, is fatally shot in the Louisiana State Capitol building.
- September 13, 1935 – Rockslide near Whirlpool Rapids Bridge ends the International Railway (New York–Ontario).
Who Were Born On 1935?
- February 15, 1935 – Roger B. Chaffee, American lieutenant, engineer, and astronaut (d. 1967)
- March 19, 1935 – Burt Metcalfe, Canadian-American director, producer, and screenwriter
- April 4, 1935 – Trevor Griffiths, English playwright and educator
- April 7, 1935 – Bobby Bare, American singer-songwriter and guitarist
- April 16, 1935 – Lennart Risberg, Swedish boxer (d. 2013)
- June 10, 1935 – Vic Elford, English race car driver
- June 23, 1935 – Keith Burkinshaw, English footballer and manager
- July 9, 1935 – Michael Williams, English actor (d. 2001)
- August 4, 1935 – Michael J. Noonan, Irish farmer and politician, 25th Minister of Defence for Ireland (d. 2013)
- September 14, 1935 – Amanda Barrie, English actress and singer