The next time you can reuse this calendar will be on year 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a solar cycle.
April 4 (4/4), June 6 (6/6), August 8 (8/8), October 10 (10/10), December 12 (12/12), and the last day of February always fall on the same day of the week in any given year. This is called the ‘Doomsday rule’. Check these dates using the full 12-month calendar below to verify.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
Historical Events Of 1935
- January 7, 1935 – Benito Mussolini and French Foreign minister Pierre Laval sign the Franco-Italian Agreement.
- January 11, 1935 – Amelia Earhart becomes the first person to fly solo from Hawaii to California.
- February 4, 1935 – New Year’s Day in Chinese calendar. Start of the year of the Wood Pig in Chinese astrology.
- March 16, 1935 – Adolf Hitler orders Germany to rearm herself in violation of the Treaty of Versailles. Conscription is reintroduced to form the Wehrmacht.
- April 12, 1935 – First flight of the Bristol Blenheim.
- May 6, 1935 – The first flight of the Curtiss P-36 Hawk.
- July 16, 1935 – The world’s first parking meter is installed in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma.
- August 14, 1935 – Franklin D. Roosevelt signs the Social Security Act, creating a government pension system for the retired.
- September 24, 1935 – Earl Bascom and Weldon Bascom produce the first rodeo ever held outdoors under electric lights at Columbia, Mississippi
- November 24, 1935 – The Senegalese Socialist Party holds its second congress.
Who Were Born On 1935?
- January 12, 1935 – Tomiko Ishii, Japanese actress
- January 28, 1935 – David Lodge, English author and critic
- March 26, 1935 – Stig Pettersson, Swedish high jumper
- April 21, 1935 – Robin Dixon, 3rd Baron Glentoran, Irish bobsledder and politician
- July 27, 1935 – Billy McCullough, Irish footballer
- August 29, 1935 – Hugo Brandt Corstius, Dutch linguist and author (d. 2014)
- December 14, 1935 – Lewis Arquette, American actor, producer, and screenwriter (d. 2001)
- December 23, 1935 – Abdul Ghani Minhat, Malaysian footballer and manager (d. 2012)
- December 27, 1935 – Michael Turnbull, English bishop