The next time you can reuse this calendar will be on year 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a solar cycle.
April 4 (4/4), June 6 (6/6), August 8 (8/8), October 10 (10/10), December 12 (12/12), and the last day of February always fall on the same day of the week in any given year. This is called the ‘Doomsday rule’. Check these dates using the full 12-month calendar below to verify.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
Historical Events Of 1935
- January 11, 1935 – Amelia Earhart becomes the first person to fly solo from Hawaii to California.
- February 2, 1935 – Leonarde Keeler tests the first polygraph machine.
- February 4, 1935 – New Year’s Day in Chinese calendar. Start of the year of the Wood Pig in Chinese astrology.
- April 1, 1935 – India’s central banking institution, The Reserve Bank of India is formed.
- June 12, 1935 – A ceasefire is negotiated between Bolivia and Paraguay, ending the Chaco War
- July 20, 1935 – Switzerland: A Royal Dutch Airlines plane en route from Milan to Frankfurt crashes into a Swiss mountain, killing thirteen.
- August 14, 1935 – Franklin D. Roosevelt signs the Social Security Act, creating a government pension system for the retired.
- August 15, 1935 – Will Rogers and Wiley Post are killed after their aircraft develops engine problems during takeoff in Barrow, Alaska.
- October 19, 1935 – The League of Nations places economic sanctions on fascist Italy for its invasion of Ethiopia.
- November 6, 1935 – Parker Brothers acquires the forerunner patents for Monopoly from Elizabeth Magie.
Who Were Born On 1935?
- January 11, 1935 – Ghita Nørby, Danish actress
- April 14, 1935 – Erich von Däniken, Swiss historian and author
- April 27, 1935 – Ron Morris, American pole vaulter and coach
- June 2, 1935 – Dimitri Kitsikis, Greek poet and educator
- July 9, 1935 – Wim Duisenberg, Dutch economist and politician, Dutch Minister of Finance (d. 2005)
- August 7, 1935 – Rahsaan Roland Kirk, American saxophonist and composer (d. 1977)
- August 23, 1935 – Roy Strong, English historian, curator, and author
- September 9, 1935 – Chaim Topol, Israeli actor, singer, and producer
- September 16, 1935 – Esther Vilar, Argentinian-German author and playwright
- December 14, 1935 – Arvo Valton, Estonian author and screenwriter