The next time you can reuse this calendar will be on year 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a solar cycle.
April 4 (4/4), June 6 (6/6), August 8 (8/8), October 10 (10/10), December 12 (12/12), and the last day of February always fall on the same day of the week in any given year. This is called the ‘Doomsday rule’. Check these dates using the full 12-month calendar below to verify.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
Historical Events Of 1935
- January 13, 1935 – A plebiscite in Saarland shows that 90.3% of those voting wish to join Nazi Germany.
- February 4, 1935 – New Year’s Day in Chinese calendar. Start of the year of the Wood Pig in Chinese astrology.
- February 7, 1935 – The classic board game Monopoly is invented.
- March 21, 1935 – Shah of Iran Reza Shah Pahlavi formally asks the international community to call Persia by its native name, Iran, meaning “Land of the Aryans”.
- April 1, 1935 – India’s central banking institution, The Reserve Bank of India is formed.
- September 15, 1935 – The Nuremberg Laws deprive German Jews of citizenship.
- November 9, 1935 – The Congress of Industrial Organizations is founded in Atlantic City, New Jersey, by eight trade unions belonging to the American Federation of Labor.
- November 15, 1935 – Manuel L. Quezon is inaugurated as the second President of the Philippines.
- November 22, 1935 – The China Clipper, the first plane to offer commercial transpacific air service, takes off from Alameda, California, for its first commercial flight. It reaches its destination, Manila, a week later.
- December 17, 1935 – First flight of the Douglas DC-3.
Who Were Born On 1935?
- January 23, 1935 – Teresa Żylis-Gara, Lithuanian-Polish soprano
- January 30, 1935 – Elsa Martinelli, Italian model and actress
- February 27, 1935 – Mirella Freni, Italian soprano and actress
- May 12, 1935 – Felipe Alou, Dominican-American baseball player, coach, and manager
- July 13, 1935 – Kurt Westergaard, Danish cartoonist
- July 25, 1935 – Lars Werner, Swedish lawyer and politician (d. 2013)
- September 17, 1935 – Ken Kesey, American author and poet (d. 2001)
- September 28, 1935 – Bruce Crampton, Australian golfer
- October 9, 1935 – Don McCullin, English photographer and journalist
- October 31, 1935 – David Harvey, English-American geographer and academic