The next time you can reuse this calendar will be on year 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a solar cycle.
April 4 (4/4), June 6 (6/6), August 8 (8/8), October 10 (10/10), December 12 (12/12), and the last day of February always fall on the same day of the week in any given year. This is called the ‘Doomsday rule’. Check these dates using the full 12-month calendar below to verify.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
Historical Events Of 1935
- February 4, 1935 – New Year’s Day in Chinese calendar. Start of the year of the Wood Pig in Chinese astrology.
- February 26, 1935 – Robert Watson-Watt carries out a demonstration near Daventry which leads directly to the development of radar in the United Kingdom.
- June 3, 1935 – One thousand unemployed Canadian workers board freight cars in Vancouver, British Columbia, beginning a protest trek to Ottawa.
- July 5, 1935 – The National Labor Relations Act, which governs labor relations in the United States, is signed into law by President Franklin D. Roosevelt.
- August 14, 1935 – Franklin D. Roosevelt signs the Social Security Act, creating a government pension system for the retired.
- August 31, 1935 – In an attempt to stay out of the growing turmoil in Europe, the United States passes the first of its Neutrality Acts.
- September 3, 1935 – Sir Malcolm Campbell reaches a speed of 304.331 miles per hour on the Bonneville Salt Flats in Utah, becoming the first person to drive an automobile over 300 mph.
- September 24, 1935 – Earl Bascom and Weldon Bascom produce the first rodeo ever held outdoors under electric lights at Columbia, Mississippi
- November 6, 1935 – Parker Brothers acquires the forerunner patents for Monopoly from Elizabeth Magie.
Who Were Born On 1935?
- January 25, 1935 – Conrad Burns, American soldier, journalist, and politician
- March 10, 1935 – Manfred Germar, German sprinter
- April 16, 1935 – Dominique Venner, French journalist and historian (d. 2013)
- June 3, 1935 – Enzo Jannacci, Italian singer-songwriter and actor (d. 2013)
- July 25, 1935 – John Robinson, American football player and coach
- September 17, 1935 – Ken Kesey, American author and poet (d. 2001)
- September 28, 1935 – David Hannay, Baron Hannay of Chiswick, English diplomat, British Permanent Representative to the United Nations
- November 16, 1935 – Mohammad Hussein Fadlallah, Iraqi-Lebanese cleric, educator, and author (d. 2010)
- December 10, 1935 – Jaromil Jireš, Czechoslovak filmmaker (d. 2001)
- December 11, 1935 – Ron Carey, American actor (d. 2007)