The next time you can reuse this calendar will be on year 2030. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a solar cycle.
April 4 (4/4), June 6 (6/6), August 8 (8/8), October 10 (10/10), December 12 (12/12), and the last day of February always fall on the same day of the week in any given year. This is called the ‘Doomsday rule’. Check these dates using the full 12-month calendar below to verify.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Historical Events Of 1935
- January 13, 1935 – A plebiscite in Saarland shows that 90.3% of those voting wish to join Nazi Germany.
- January 19, 1935 – Coopers Inc. sells the world’s first briefs.
- February 4, 1935 – New Year’s Day in Chinese calendar. Start of the year of the Wood Pig in Chinese astrology.
- March 15, 1935 – Percy Shaw founded his company Reflecting Roadstuds Limited to make cat’s eyes.
- May 29, 1935 – First flight of the Messerschmitt Bf 109 fighter aeroplane.
- July 20, 1935 – Switzerland: A Royal Dutch Airlines plane en route from Milan to Frankfurt crashes into a Swiss mountain, killing thirteen.
- September 8, 1935 – US Senator from Louisiana Huey Long, nicknamed “Kingfish”, is fatally shot in the Louisiana State Capitol building.
- October 10, 1935 – A coup d'état by the royalist leadership of the Greek Armed Forces takes place in Athens. It overthrows the government of Panagis Tsaldaris and establishes a regency under Georgios Kondylis, effectively ending the Second Hellenic Republic.
- December 9, 1935 – Walter Liggett, American newspaper editor and muckraker, is killed in a gangland murder.
- December 28, 1935 – Pravda publishes a letter by Pavel Postyshev, who revives New Year tree tradition in the Soviet Union.
Who Were Born On 1935?
- January 23, 1935 – Teresa Żylis-Gara, Lithuanian-Polish soprano
- March 27, 1935 – Michael Howard, 21st Earl of Suffolk, English politician
- July 23, 1935 – Jim Hall, American race car driver
- August 6, 1935 – Fortunato Baldelli, Italian cardinal (d. 2012)
- August 18, 1935 – Rafer Johnson, American decathlete and actor
- September 1, 1935 – Seiji Ozawa, Japanese conductor and director
- September 4, 1935 – Dallas Willard, American philosopher and academic (d. 2013)
- November 14, 1935 – Michael Busselle, English photographer and author (d. 2006)
- December 8, 1935 – Dharmendra, Indian actor, producer, and politician
- December 23, 1935 – Paul Hornung, American football player and sportscaster