The next time you can reuse this calendar will be on year 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a solar cycle.
April 4 (4/4), June 6 (6/6), August 8 (8/8), October 10 (10/10), December 12 (12/12), and the last day of February always fall on the same day of the week in any given year. This is called the ‘Doomsday rule’. Check these dates using the full 12-month calendar below to verify.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
Historical Events Of 1935
- February 4, 1935 – New Year’s Day in Chinese calendar. Start of the year of the Wood Pig in Chinese astrology.
- February 13, 1935 – A jury in Flemington, New Jersey finds Bruno Hauptmann guilty of the 1932 kidnapping and murder of the Lindbergh baby, the son of Charles Lindbergh.
- March 21, 1935 – Shah of Iran Reza Shah Pahlavi formally asks the international community to call Persia by its native name, Iran, meaning “Land of the Aryans”.
- April 1, 1935 – India’s central banking institution, The Reserve Bank of India is formed.
- April 8, 1935 – The Works Progress Administration is formed when the Emergency Relief Appropriation Act of 1935 becomes law.
- September 15, 1935 – The Nuremberg Laws deprive German Jews of citizenship.
- October 3, 1935 – Second Italo-Abyssinian War: Italy invades Ethiopia under General de Bono.
- November 15, 1935 – Manuel L. Quezon is inaugurated as the second President of the Philippines.
- December 12, 1935 – Lebensborn Project, a Nazi reproduction program, is founded by Heinrich Himmler.
- December 18, 1935 – The Lanka Sama Samaja Party is founded in Ceylon.
Who Were Born On 1935?
- January 8, 1935 – Lewis H. Lapham, American publisher
- January 23, 1935 – Mike Agostini, Trinidadian sprinter
- March 27, 1935 – John Henry Dowse, Australian rugby player
- April 9, 1935 – Avery Schreiber, American actor (d. 2002)
- May 2, 1935 – Luis Suárez Miramontes, Spanish footballer and manager
- May 13, 1935 – Dominic Cossa, American opera singer
- September 28, 1935 – Heather Sears, English actress (d. 1994)
- September 30, 1935 – Johnny Mathis, American singer-songwriter and actor
- October 12, 1935 – Tony Kubek, American baseball player and sportscaster