The next time you can reuse this calendar will be on year 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a solar cycle.
April 4 (4/4), June 6 (6/6), August 8 (8/8), October 10 (10/10), December 12 (12/12), and the last day of February always fall on the same day of the week in any given year. This is called the ‘Doomsday rule’. Check these dates using the full 12-month calendar below to verify.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
Historical Events Of 1941
- January 19, 1941 – World War II: The Greek Triton (Y-5) sinks the Italian submarine Neghelli in Otranto.
- January 27, 1941 – New Year’s Day in Chinese calendar. Start of the year of the Metal Snake in Chinese astrology.
- April 27, 1941 – World War II: German troops enter Athens.
- May 20, 1941 – World War II: Battle of Crete: German paratroops invade Crete.
- June 14, 1941 – June deportation: the first major wave of Soviet mass deportations and murder of Estonians, Latvians and Lithuanians, begins.
- June 26, 1941 – World War II: Soviet planes bomb Kassa, Hungary (now Košice, Slovakia), giving Hungary the impetus to declare war the next day.
- October 23, 1941 – World War II: Field Marshal Georgy Zhukov takes command of Red Army operations to prevent the further advance into Russia of German forces and to prevent the Wehrmacht from capturing Moscow.
- October 30, 1941 – World War II: Franklin Delano Roosevelt approves U.S. $1 billion in Lend-Lease aid to the Allied nations.
- December 10, 1941 – World War II: Battle of the Philippines – Imperial Japanese forces under the command of General Masaharu Homma land on Luzon.
- December 12, 1941 – World War II: The United Kingdom declares war on Bulgaria. Hungary and Romania declare war on the United States. India declares war on Japan.
Who Were Born On 1941?
- March 9, 1941 – Ernesto Miranda, American criminal, inspired the Miranda rights (d. 1976)
- April 7, 1941 – Tord Magnuson, Swedish businessman
- April 30, 1941 – Stavros Dimas, Greek lawyer and politician, Greek Minister of Foreign Affairs
- June 8, 1941 – Fuzzy Haskins, American singer, guitarist, and producer (The Parliaments and Parliament-Funkadelic)
- June 22, 1941 – Michael Lerner, American actor
- June 24, 1941 – Erkin Koray, Turkish singer-songwriter and guitarist
- June 29, 1941 – John Boccabella, American baseball player
- July 4, 1941 – Sergio Oliva, Cuban-American bodybuilder and actor (d. 2012)
- July 7, 1941 – Bill Oddie, English comedian, actor, and singer
- September 2, 1941 – John Thompson, American basketball player, coach, and sportscaster