The next time you can reuse this calendar will be on year 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a solar cycle.
April 4 (4/4), June 6 (6/6), August 8 (8/8), October 10 (10/10), December 12 (12/12), and the last day of February always fall on the same day of the week in any given year. This is called the ‘Doomsday rule’. Check these dates using the full 12-month calendar below to verify.
Curious about this Crazy Quick Fuse? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Historical Events Of 1941
- January 6, 1941 – United States President Franklin D. Roosevelt delivers his Four Freedoms speech in the State of the Union address.
- January 27, 1941 – New Year’s Day in Chinese calendar. Start of the year of the Metal Snake in Chinese astrology.
- March 4, 1941 – World War II: The United Kingdom launches Operation Claymore on the Lofoten Islands; the first large scale British Commando raid.
- June 20, 1941 – The United States Army Air Corps is deprecated to being the American training and logistics section of what is known until 1947 as the United States Army Air Forces, just two days before Hitler’s invasion of the Soviet Union.
- June 22, 1941 – Nazi Germany invades the Soviet Union in Operation Barbarossa.
- July 4, 1941 – World War II: The Burning of the Riga synagogues: The Great Choral Synagogue in German occupied Riga is burned with 300 Jews locked in the basement.
- August 24, 1941 – Adolf Hitler orders the cessation of Nazi Germany’s systematic T4 euthanasia program of the mentally ill and the handicapped due to protests, although killings continue for the remainder of the war.
- September 11, 1941 – Ground is broken for the construction of The Pentagon.
- October 8, 1941 – World War II: In their invasion of the Soviet Union, Germany reaches the Sea of Azov with the capture of Mariupol.
- October 11, 1941 – Beginning of the National Liberation War of Macedonia.
Who Were Born On 1941?
- January 21, 1941 – Mike Medavoy, Chinese-American film producer, co-founded Orion Pictures
- February 5, 1941 – Kaspar Villiger, Swiss engineer and politician, 85th President of the Swiss Confederation
- March 4, 1941 – James Zagel, American lawyer and judge
- March 28, 1941 – Jack Simmons, English cricketer
- April 1, 1941 – Gideon Gadot, Israeli journalist and politician (d. 2012)
- April 3, 1941 – Philippé Wynne, American singer (The Spinners) (d. 1984)
- April 6, 1941 – Christopher Allsopp, English economist and academic
- May 1, 1941 – Asil Nadir, Cypriot-English businessman
- July 12, 1941 – Benny Parsons, American race car driver and sportscaster (d. 2007)
- July 25, 1941 – Billy Hardwick, American bowler (d. 2013)