The next time you can reuse this calendar will be on year 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a solar cycle.
April 4 (4/4), June 6 (6/6), August 8 (8/8), October 10 (10/10), December 12 (12/12), and the last day of February always fall on the same day of the week in any given year. This is called the ‘Doomsday rule’. Check these dates using the full 12-month calendar below to verify.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
Historical Events Of 1941
- January 21, 1941 – Sparked by the murder of a German officer in Bucharest, Romania, the day before, members of the Iron Guard engaged in a rebellion and pogrom killing 125 Jews.
- January 27, 1941 – New Year’s Day in Chinese calendar. Start of the year of the Metal Snake in Chinese astrology.
- March 17, 1941 – In Washington, D.C., the National Gallery of Art is officially opened by President Franklin D. Roosevelt.
- March 29, 1941 – The North American Radio Broadcasting Agreement goes into effect at 03:00 local time.
- April 23, 1941 – World War II: The Greek government and King George II evacuate Athens before the invading Wehrmacht.
- June 1, 1941 – The Farhud, a pogrom of Iraqi Jews, takes place in Baghdad.
- July 13, 1941 – World War II: Montenegrins begin a popular uprising against the Axis powers (Trinaestojulski ustanak).
- November 14, 1941 – World War II: In Slonim, German forces engaged in Operation Barbarossa murder 9,000 Jews in a single day.
- November 25, 1941 – HMS Barham is sunk by a German torpedo during World War II.
- December 5, 1941 – World War II: Great Britain declares war on Finland, Hungary and Romania.
Who Were Born On 1941?
- January 30, 1941 – Gregory Benford, American astrophysicist and author
- February 7, 1941 – Kevin Crossley-Holland, English author and poet
- March 4, 1941 – John Aprea, American actor
- March 15, 1941 – Jean-Louis Lafosse, French race car driver (d. 1981)
- March 16, 1941 – Chuck Woolery, American game show host and actor
- March 31, 1941 – Franco Bonvicini, Italian author and illustrator (d. 1995)
- April 19, 1941 – Bobby Russell, American singer-songwriter (d. 1992)
- July 7, 1941 – Nancy Farmer, American author
- July 14, 1941 – Andreas Khol, German-Austrian lawyer and politician
- September 4, 1941 – Ramesh Sethi, Kenyan cricketer and coach