The next time you can reuse this calendar will be on year 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a solar cycle.
April 4 (4/4), June 6 (6/6), August 8 (8/8), October 10 (10/10), December 12 (12/12), and the last day of February always fall on the same day of the week in any given year. This is called the ‘Doomsday rule’. Check these dates using the full 12-month calendar below to verify.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
Historical Events Of 1941
- January 27, 1941 – New Year’s Day in Chinese calendar. Start of the year of the Metal Snake in Chinese astrology.
- March 29, 1941 – World War II: British Royal Navy and Royal Australian Navy forces defeat those of the Italian Regia Marina off the Peloponnesian coast of Greece in the Battle of Cape Matapan.
- April 17, 1941 – World War II: The Kingdom of Yugoslavia surrenders to Germany.
- May 6, 1941 – The first flight of the Republic P-47 Thunderbolt.
- May 10, 1941 – World War II: Rudolf Hess parachutes into Scotland to try to negotiate a peace deal between the United Kingdom and Nazi Germany.
- July 26, 1941 – World War II: In response to the Japanese occupation of French Indochina, US President Franklin D. Roosevelt orders the seizure of all Japanese assets in the United States.
- August 31, 1941 – World War II: Serbian paramilitary forces defeat Germans in the Battle of Loznica.
- November 12, 1941 – World War II: The Soviet cruiser Chervona Ukraina is destroyed during the Battle of Sevastopol.
- December 8, 1941 – World War II: Japanese forces simultaneously invade Shanghai International Settlement, Malaya, Thailand, Hong Kong, the Philippines, and the Dutch East Indies. (See December 7 for the concurrent attack on Pearl Harbor in the Western Hemisphere.)
- December 14, 1941 – World War II: Japan signs a treaty of alliance with Thailand.
Who Were Born On 1941?
- January 14, 1941 – Milan Kučan, Slovenian politician, 1st President of Slovenia
- February 8, 1941 – Jagjit Singh, Indian singer-songwriter (d. 2011)
- March 27, 1941 – Liese Prokop, Austrian pentathlete and politician, Austrian Minister of the Interior (d. 2006)
- April 28, 1941 – John Madejski, English businessman and academic
- May 2, 1941 – Bruce Cameron, Scottish bishop
- May 11, 1941 – Ian Redpath, Australian cricketer and coach
- May 18, 1941 – Miriam Margolyes, English-Australian actress and singer
- July 25, 1941 – Nate Thurmond, American basketball player and sportscaster
- August 11, 1941 – Alla Kushnir, Russian–Israeli chess player (d. 2013)
- October 30, 1941 – Theodor W. Hänsch, German physicist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate