The next time you can reuse this calendar will be on year 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a solar cycle.
April 4 (4/4), June 6 (6/6), August 8 (8/8), October 10 (10/10), December 12 (12/12), and the last day of February always fall on the same day of the week in any given year. This is called the ‘Doomsday rule’. Check these dates using the full 12-month calendar below to verify.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
Historical Events Of 1941
- January 19, 1941 – World War II: The Greek Triton (Y-5) sinks the Italian submarine Neghelli in Otranto.
- January 27, 1941 – New Year’s Day in Chinese calendar. Start of the year of the Metal Snake in Chinese astrology.
- March 1, 1941 – W47NV begins operations in Nashville, Tennessee becoming the first FM radio station in the U.S.
- September 4, 1941 – World War II: A German submarine makes the first attack against a United States ship, the USS Greer.
- September 8, 1941 – World War II: Siege of Leningrad begins. German forces begin a siege against the Soviet Union’s second-largest city, Leningrad.
- September 16, 1941 – World War II: Concerned that Reza Shah Pahlavi, the Shah of Iran, was about to ally his petroleum-rich empire with Nazi Germany, the United Kingdom and the Soviet Union invade Iran in late August and force the Shah to abdicate in favor of his son, Mohammad Reza Pahlavi.
- October 8, 1941 – World War II: In their invasion of the Soviet Union, Germany reaches the Sea of Azov with the capture of Mariupol.
- October 20, 1941 – World War II: Thousands of civilians in Kragujevac in German-occupied Serbia are murdered in the Kragujevac massacre.
- November 14, 1941 – World War II: In Slonim, German forces engaged in Operation Barbarossa murder 9,000 Jews in a single day.
- December 25, 1941 – Admiral Émile Muselier seizes the archipelago of Saint Pierre and Miquelon, which become the first part of France to be liberated by the Free French Forces.
Who Were Born On 1941?
- January 21, 1941 – Richie Havens, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (d. 2013)
- April 8, 1941 – Darlene Gillespie, Canadian-American actress, singer, and dancer
- April 24, 1941 – Richard Holbrooke, American journalist, banker, and diplomat, 22nd United States Ambassador to the United Nations (d. 2010)
- April 28, 1941 – Indus Arthur, American actress and singer (d. 1984)
- May 4, 1941 – George Will, American journalist and author
- May 8, 1941 – James Traficant, American lawyer and politician (d. 2014)
- May 19, 1941 – Tania Mallet, English model and actress
- August 13, 1941 – Erin Fleming, Canadian-American actress (d. 2003)
- September 15, 1941 – Signe Toly Anderson, American singer (Jefferson Airplane and KBC Band)
- October 19, 1941 – Simon Ward, English actor (d. 2012)