The next time you can reuse this calendar will be on year 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a solar cycle.
April 4 (4/4), June 6 (6/6), August 8 (8/8), October 10 (10/10), December 12 (12/12), and the last day of February always fall on the same day of the week in any given year. This is called the ‘Doomsday rule’. Check these dates using the full 12-month calendar below to verify.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Historical Events Of 1941
- January 27, 1941 – New Year’s Day in Chinese calendar. Start of the year of the Metal Snake in Chinese astrology.
- April 13, 1941 – A Pact of neutrality between the USSR and Japan is signed.
- April 16, 1941 – World War II: The Ustaše, a Croatian ultranationalist organization is put in charge of the Independent State of Croatia by the Axis powers after the Axis Operation 25 invasion.
- May 20, 1941 – World War II: Battle of Crete: German paratroops invade Crete.
- July 13, 1941 – World War II: Montenegrins begin a popular uprising against the Axis powers (Trinaestojulski ustanak).
- August 17, 1941 – World War II: Soviet Army left Nikolaev and Krivoi Rog.
- August 29, 1941 – Tallinn, the capital of Estonia, is occupied by Nazi Germany following an occupation by the Soviet Union.
- December 10, 1941 – World War II: Battle of the Philippines – Imperial Japanese forces under the command of General Masaharu Homma land on Luzon.
- December 12, 1941 – Adolf Hitler declares the imminent extermination of the Jews at a meeting in the Reich Chancellery
- December 20, 1941 – World War II: First battle of the American Volunteer Group, better known as the “Flying Tigers” in Kunming, China.
Who Were Born On 1941?
- January 26, 1941 – Scott Glenn, American actor
- February 5, 1941 – Stephen J. Cannell. American actor, producer, and screenwriter (d. 2010)
- March 10, 1941 – Kazuo Tokumitsu, Japanese television host and announcer
- April 6, 1941 – Don Prudhomme, American race car driver and manager
- April 23, 1941 – Ed Stewart, English radio and television host
- September 16, 1941 – Richard Perle, American political scientist and politician
- October 8, 1941 – Jesse Jackson, American minister and activist
- October 13, 1941 – Paul Simon, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Simon & Garfunkel)
- November 5, 1941 – Art Garfunkel, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and actor (Simon & Garfunkel)