The next time you can reuse this calendar will be on year 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a solar cycle.
April 4 (4/4), June 6 (6/6), August 8 (8/8), October 10 (10/10), December 12 (12/12), and the last day of February always fall on the same day of the week in any given year. This is called the ‘Doomsday rule’. Check these dates using the full 12-month calendar below to verify.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
Historical Events Of 1943
- February 5, 1943 – New Year’s Day in Chinese calendar. Start of the year of the Water Sheep in Chinese astrology.
- February 27, 1943 – The Rosenstrasse protest starts in Berlin.
- April 5, 1943 – World War II: American bomber aircraft accidentally cause more than 900 civilian deaths, including 209 children, and 1,300 wounded among the civilian population of the Belgian town of Mortsel. Their target was the Erla factory one kilometer from the residential area hit.
- July 5, 1943 – World War II: German forces begin a massive offensive against the Soviet Union at the Battle of Kursk, also known as Operation Citadel.
- August 23, 1943 – World War II: Kharkov is liberated as a result of the Battle of Kursk.
- September 7, 1943 – World War II: The German 17th Army begins its evacuation of the Kuban bridgehead (Taman Peninsula) in southern Russia and moves across the Strait of Kerch to the Crimea.
- September 17, 1943 – World War II: The Russian city of Bryansk is liberated from Germans.
- September 23, 1943 – World War II: The Nazi puppet state the Italian Social Republic is founded.
- December 17, 1943 – All Chinese are again permitted to become citizens of the United States with the repealing of the Act of 1882 and the introduction of the Magnuson Act.
Who Were Born On 1943?
- March 1, 1943 – Richard H. Price, American physicist and academic
- April 9, 1943 – Terry Knight, American singer-songwriter and producer (Terry Knight and the Pack) (d. 2004)
- April 12, 1943 – Sumitra Mahajan, Indian politician, 16th Speaker of the Lok Sabha
- April 23, 1943 – Frans Koppelaar, Dutch painter
- August 21, 1943 – Patrick Demarchelier, French-American photographer
- October 15, 1943 – Penny Marshall, American actress, director, and producer
- October 19, 1943 – L. E. Modesitt, Jr., American author and poet
- October 31, 1943 – Elliott Forbes-Robinson, American race car driver
- November 4, 1943 – Clark Graebner, American tennis player
- December 7, 1943 – Nick Katz, American mathematician and academic