The next time you can reuse this calendar will be on year 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a solar cycle.
April 4 (4/4), June 6 (6/6), August 8 (8/8), October 10 (10/10), December 12 (12/12), and the last day of February always fall on the same day of the week in any given year. This is called the ‘Doomsday rule’. Check these dates using the full 12-month calendar below to verify.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Historical Events Of 1943
- January 14, 1943 – World War II: Franklin D. Roosevelt becomes the first President of the United States to travel by airplane while in office when he travels from Miami to Morocco to meet with Winston Churchill.
- February 5, 1943 – New Year’s Day in Chinese calendar. Start of the year of the Water Sheep in Chinese astrology.
- June 20, 1943 – The Detroit race riot breaks out and continues for three more days.
- July 14, 1943 – In Diamond, Missouri, the George Washington Carver National Monument becomes the first United States National Monument in honor of an African American.
- September 23, 1943 – World War II: The Nazi puppet state the Italian Social Republic is founded.
- September 30, 1943 – The United States Merchant Marine Academy (USMMA) at Kings Point, New York was dedicated by President Franklin D. Roosevelt.
- October 21, 1943 – The Provisional Government of Free India is formally declared by Subhas Chandra Bose.
- October 22, 1943 – World War II: in the Second firestorm raid on Germany, the Royal Air Force conducts an air raid on the town of Kassel, killing 10,000 and rendering 150,000 homeless.
- November 18, 1943 – World War II: Battle of Berlin: Four hundred forty Royal Air Force planes bomb Berlin causing only light damage and killing 131. The RAF loses nine aircraft and 53 air crew.
- December 28, 1943 – World War II: After eight days of brutal house-to-house fighting, the Battle of Ortona concludes with the victory of the 1st Canadian Infantry Division over the German 1st Parachute Division and the capture of the Italian town of Ortona.
Who Were Born On 1943?
- January 22, 1943 – Marília Pêra, Brazilian actress and singer
- February 11, 1943 – Joselito, Spanish singer and actor
- March 1, 1943 – Cha Katō, Japanese comedian and actor
- March 16, 1943 – Ursula Goodenough, American biologist, zoologist, and author
- March 18, 1943 – Kevin Dobson, American actor and director
- September 6, 1943 – Gordon Birtwistle, English engineer and politician
- September 27, 1943 – Max Boyce, Welsh comedian and singer
- October 24, 1943 – Bill Dundee, Scottish-American wrestler and manager
- November 1, 1943 – Salvatore Adamo, Italian-Belgian singer-songwriter
- November 23, 1943 – Petar Skansi, Croatian basketball player and coach