The next time you can reuse this calendar will be on year 2029. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a solar cycle.
April 4 (4/4), June 6 (6/6), August 8 (8/8), October 10 (10/10), December 12 (12/12), and the last day of February always fall on the same day of the week in any given year. This is called the ‘Doomsday rule’. Check these dates using the full 12-month calendar below to verify.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Constance’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
Historical Events Of 1945
- January 26, 1945 – World War II: Audie Murphy in action for which he will be awarded the Medal of Honor.
- February 13, 1945 – World War II: Royal Air Force bombers are dispatched to Dresden, Germany to attack the city with a massive aerial bombardment.
- March 10, 1945 – The U.S. Army Air Force firebombs Tokyo, and the resulting conflagration kills more than 100,000 people, mostly civilians.
- April 29, 1945 – World War II: Start of Operation Manna.
- May 3, 1945 – World War II: Sinking of the prison ships Cap Arcona, Thielbek and Deutschland by the Royal Air Force in Lübeck Bay.
- July 17, 1945 – World War II: The main three leaders of the Allied nations, Winston Churchill, Harry S. Truman and Joseph Stalin, meet in the German city of Potsdam to decide the future of a defeated Germany.
- August 15, 1945 – Effective surrender of Japan in World War II.
- September 15, 1945 – A hurricane in southern Florida and the Bahamas destroys 366 planes and 25 blimps at Naval Air Station Richmond.
- December 15, 1945 – Occupation of Japan: General Douglas MacArthur orders that Shinto be abolished as the state religion of Japan.
Who Were Born On 1945?
- January 10, 1945 – Jerome Drayton, Canadian runner
- February 6, 1945 – George Mudie, Scottish engineer and politician
- February 26, 1945 – Mitch Ryder, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (The Detroit Wheels)
- June 17, 1945 – Art Bell, American radio host and author
- August 7, 1945 – Alan Page, American football player and jurist
- September 23, 1945 – Paul Petersen, American actor and singer
- October 1, 1945 – Donny Hathaway, American singer-songwriter, pianist, and producer (Earth, Wind & Fire) (d. 1979)
- October 22, 1945 – Sheila Sherwood, English long jumper
- December 16, 1945 – Bobby George, English darts player and sportscaster