The next time you can reuse this calendar will be on year 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a solar cycle.
April 4 (4/4), June 6 (6/6), August 8 (8/8), October 10 (10/10), December 12 (12/12), and the last day of February always fall on the same day of the week in any given year. This is called the ‘Doomsday rule’. Check these dates using the full 12-month calendar below to verify.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
Historical Events Of 1945
- January 30, 1945 – World War II: The Wilhelm Gustloff, overfilled with German refugees, sinks in the Baltic Sea after being torpedoed by a Soviet submarine, killing approximately 9,500 people in what is the deadliest known maritime disaster.
- February 13, 1945 – New Year’s Day in Chinese calendar. Start of the year of the Wood Rooster in Chinese astrology.
- February 14, 1945 – President Franklin D. Roosevelt meets with King Ibn Saud of Saudi Arabia aboard the USS Quincy, officially beginning U.S.-Saudi diplomatic relations.
- March 10, 1945 – The U.S. Army Air Force firebombs Tokyo, and the resulting conflagration kills more than 100,000 people, mostly civilians.
- March 21, 1945 – World War II: Bulgaria and the Soviet Union successfully complete their defense of the north bank of the Drava River as the Battle of the Transdanubian Hills concludes.
- March 30, 1945 – World War II: Soviet forces invade Austria and capture Vienna; Polish and Soviet forces liberate Danzig.
- April 2, 1945 – Diplomatic relations between the Soviet Union and Brazil are established.
- May 1, 1945 – World War II: Yugoslav Partisans free Trieste.
- September 5, 1945 – Iva Toguri D'Aquino, a Japanese American suspected of being wartime radio propagandist Tokyo Rose, is arrested in Yokohama.
- November 29, 1945 – The Federal People’s Republic of Yugoslavia is declared.
Who Were Born On 1945?
- January 28, 1945 – Karen Lynn Gorney, American actress and singer
- April 16, 1945 – Tom Allen, American lawyer and politician
- May 29, 1945 – Peter Fraser, Baron Fraser of Carmyllie, Scottish lawyer and politician, Solicitor General for Scotland (d. 2013)
- June 4, 1945 – Gordon Waller, Scottish singer-songwriter and guitarist (Peter and Gordon) (d. 2009)
- June 9, 1945 – Luis Ocaña, Spanish cyclist (d. 1994)
- August 2, 1945 – Bunker Roy, Indian educator and activist
- August 21, 1945 – Basil Poledouris, American composer and conductor (d. 2006)
- September 9, 1945 – Dee Dee Sharp, American singer
- November 27, 1945 – Alain de Cadenet, English race car driver
- December 31, 1945 – Diane von Fürstenberg, Belgian-American fashion designer