The next time you can reuse this calendar will be on year 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a solar cycle.
April 4 (4/4), June 6 (6/6), August 8 (8/8), October 10 (10/10), December 12 (12/12), and the last day of February always fall on the same day of the week in any given year. This is called the ‘Doomsday rule’. Check these dates using the full 12-month calendar below to verify.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
Historical Events Of 1945
- January 20, 1945 – World War II: The Miklós provisional government of Hungary agrees to an armistice with the Allies.
- February 3, 1945 – World War II: The United States and the Philippine Commonwealth begin a month-long battle to retake Manila from Japan.
- February 13, 1945 – New Year’s Day in Chinese calendar. Start of the year of the Wood Rooster in Chinese astrology.
- April 17, 1945 – World War II: Brazilian forces liberate the town of Montese, Italy, from Nazi forces.
- April 26, 1945 – World War II: Filipino troops of the 66th Infantry Regiment, Philippine Commonwealth Army, USAFIP-NL and the American troops of the 33rd and 37th Infantry Division, United States Army are liberated in Baguio City and they fight against the Japanese forces under General Tomoyuki Yamashita.
- May 29, 1945 – First combat mission of the Consolidated B-32 Dominator heavy bomber.
- June 28, 1945 – Poland’s Soviet-allied Provisional Government of National Unity is formed over a month after V-E Day.
- July 31, 1945 – Pierre Laval, the fugitive former leader of Vichy France, surrenders to Allied soldiers in Austria.
- August 9, 1945 – World War II: Nagasaki is devastated when an atomic bomb, Fat Man, is dropped by the United States B-29 Bockscar. 35,000 people are killed outright, including 23,200-28,200 Japanese war workers, 2,000 Korean forced workers, and 150 Japanese soldiers.
- October 15, 1945 – World War II: The former premier of Vichy France Pierre Laval is shot by a firing squad for treason.
Who Were Born On 1945?
- January 30, 1945 – Boots Anson-Roa, Filipino actress
- May 9, 1945 – Steve Katz, American guitarist, songwriter, and producer (Blood, Sweat & Tears, Blues Project, and American Flyer)
- June 5, 1945 – John Carlos, American runner and football player
- June 17, 1945 – Eddy Merckx, Belgian cyclist and sportscaster
- July 20, 1945 – John Lodge, English singer-songwriter, bass player, and producer (The Moody Blues)
- July 24, 1945 – Azim Premji, Indian businessman and philanthropist
- August 3, 1945 – Eamon Dunphy, Irish footballer and journalist
- October 22, 1945 – Yvan Ponton, Canadian actor and game show host
- November 12, 1945 – Tracy Kidder, American journalist and author
- December 24, 1945 – Nicholas Meyer, American author, screenwriter, and director