The next time you can reuse this calendar will be on year 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a solar cycle.
April 4 (4/4), June 6 (6/6), August 8 (8/8), October 10 (10/10), December 12 (12/12), and the last day of February always fall on the same day of the week in any given year. This is called the ‘Doomsday rule’. Check these dates using the full 12-month calendar below to verify.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
Historical Events Of 1945
- January 5, 1945 – The Soviet Union recognizes the new pro-Soviet government of Poland.
- February 13, 1945 – New Year’s Day in Chinese calendar. Start of the year of the Wood Rooster in Chinese astrology.
- March 19, 1945 – World War II: Off the coast of Japan, a dive bomber hits the aircraft carrier USS Franklin, killing 724 of her crew. Badly damaged, the ship is able to return to the U.S. under her own power.
- April 4, 1945 – World War II: Soviet troops liberate Hungary from German occupation and occupy the country itself.
- April 11, 1945 – World War II: American forces liberate the Buchenwald concentration camp.
- April 14, 1945 – Osijek, Croatia, is liberated from fascist occupation.
- August 30, 1945 – The Allied Control Council, governing Germany after World War II, comes into being.
- September 11, 1945 – World War II: Australian 9th Division forces liberate the Japanese-run Batu Lintang camp, a POW and civilian internment camp on the island of Borneo.
- October 25, 1945 – The Republic of China takes over administration of Taiwan following Japan’s surrender to the Allies.
- November 5, 1945 – Colombia joins the United Nations.
Who Were Born On 1945?
- March 4, 1945 – Tim Weigel, American sportscaster (d. 2001)
- April 13, 1945 – Ed Caruthers, American high jumper
- April 14, 1945 – Roger Frappier, Canadian actor, director, producer, and screenwriter
- April 25, 1945 – Björn Ulvaeus, Swedish singer-songwriter and producer (ABBA and Hootenanny Singers)
- June 14, 1945 – Richard Stebbins, American sprinter and educator
- July 21, 1945 – Geoff Dymock, Australian cricketer
- July 24, 1945 – Azim Premji, Indian businessman and philanthropist
- August 29, 1945 – Wyomia Tyus, American runner
- October 3, 1945 – Christopher Bruce, English dancer and choreographer
- December 6, 1945 – Dan Harrington, American poker player