The next time you can reuse this calendar will be on year 2029. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a solar cycle.
April 4 (4/4), June 6 (6/6), August 8 (8/8), October 10 (10/10), December 12 (12/12), and the last day of February always fall on the same day of the week in any given year. This is called the ‘Doomsday rule’. Check these dates using the full 12-month calendar below to verify.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Historical Events Of 1945
- February 13, 1945 – New Year’s Day in Chinese calendar. Start of the year of the Wood Rooster in Chinese astrology.
- March 11, 1945 – World War II: The Imperial Japanese Navy attempts a large-scale kamikaze attack on the U.S. Pacific Fleet anchored at Ulithi atoll in Operation Tan No. 2.
- April 11, 1945 – World War II: American forces liberate the Buchenwald concentration camp.
- April 17, 1945 – World War II: Brazilian forces liberate the town of Montese, Italy, from Nazi forces.
- April 18, 1945 – Over 1,000 bombers attack the small island of Heligoland, Germany.
- May 3, 1945 – World War II: Sinking of the prison ships Cap Arcona, Thielbek and Deutschland by the Royal Air Force in Lübeck Bay.
- May 4, 1945 – World War II: Neuengamme concentration camp near Hamburg is liberated by the British Army.
- July 26, 1945 – The United States Navy cruiser USS Indianapolis arrives at Tinian with parts of the warhead for the Hiroshima atomic bomb.
- August 16, 1945 – Puyi, the last Chinese emperor and ruler of Manchukuo, is captured by Soviet troops.
- September 8, 1945 – Cold War: United States troops arrive to partition the southern part of Korea in response to Soviet troops occupying the northern part of the peninsula a month earlier.
Who Were Born On 1945?
- January 12, 1945 – André Bicaba, Burkinabé sprinter
- February 26, 1945 – Mitch Ryder, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (The Detroit Wheels)
- March 11, 1945 – Tricia O'Neil, American actress
- March 18, 1945 – Eric Woolfson, Scottish singer-songwriter, pianist, and producer (The Alan Parsons Project) (d. 2009)
- April 3, 1945 – Bernie Parent, Canadian ice hockey player and coach
- May 2, 1945 – Goldy McJohn, Canadian keyboard player (Steppenwolf, The Mynah Birds, and The Sparrows)
- May 7, 1945 – Robin Strasser, American actress
- July 17, 1945 – Alexander, Crown Prince of Yugoslavia
- August 24, 1945 – Ken Hensley, English singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Uriah Heep, The Gods, and Toe Fat)
- October 2, 1945 – Don McLean, American singer-songwriter and guitarist