The next time you can reuse this calendar will be on year 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a solar cycle.
April 4 (4/4), June 6 (6/6), August 8 (8/8), October 10 (10/10), December 12 (12/12), and the last day of February always fall on the same day of the week in any given year. This is called the ‘Doomsday rule’. Check these dates using the full 12-month calendar below to verify.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
Historical Events Of 1951
- February 6, 1951 – New Year’s Day in Chinese calendar. Start of the year of the Metal Rabbit in Chinese astrology.
- February 7, 1951 – Korean War: 705 suspected communist sympathizers are butchered by South Korean forces.
- April 20, 1951 – Dan Gavriliu performs the first surgical replacement of a human organ.
- April 29, 1951 – Tibetan delegates to the Central People’s Government arrive in Beijing and draft a Seventeen Point Agreement for Chinese sovereignty and Tibetan autonomy.
- July 4, 1951 – A court in Czechoslovakia sentences American journalist William N. Oatis to ten years in prison on charges of espionage.
- July 26, 1951 – Walt Disney’s 13th animated film, Alice in Wonderland, premieres in London, England, United Kingdom.
- September 1, 1951 – United Nations Security Council Resolution 95 relating to Arab-Israeli conflict is adopted.
- September 8, 1951 – Treaty of San Francisco: In San Francisco, California, 48 nations sign a peace treaty with Japan in formal recognition of the end of the Pacific War.
- November 15, 1951 – Greek resistance leader Nikos Beloyannis, along with 11 resistance members, is sentenced to death by the court-martial.
- December 31, 1951 – The Marshall Plan expires after distributing more than US$13.3 billion in foreign aid to rebuild Europe.
Who Were Born On 1951?
- January 3, 1951 – Gary Nairn, Australian surveyor and politician
- January 22, 1951 – Ondrej Nepela, Slovak figure skater and coach (d. 1989)
- January 31, 1951 – Phil Manzanera, English guitarist, songwriter, and producer
- March 8, 1951 – Ian Brown, English director and producer
- April 15, 1951 – Heloise, American journalist and author
- June 6, 1951 – Marietta Giannakou, Greek psychiatrist and politician, Greek Minister of Health
- July 17, 1951 – Lucie Arnaz, American actress, singer, and dancer
- August 20, 1951 – DeForest Soaries, American minister and politician, 30th Secretary of State of New Jersey
- September 5, 1951 – Michael Keaton, American actor and producer
- November 2, 1951 – Lindy Morrison, Australian drummer (The Go-Betweens, Xero, and Tuff Monks)