The next time you can reuse this calendar will be on year 2036. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a solar cycle.
April 4 (4/4), June 6 (6/6), August 8 (8/8), October 10 (10/10), December 12 (12/12), and the last day of February always fall on the same day of the week in any given year. This is called the ‘Doomsday rule’. Check these dates using the full 12-month calendar below to verify.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
Historical Events Of 1952
- January 27, 1952 – New Year’s Day in Chinese calendar. Start of the year of the Water Dragon in Chinese astrology.
- February 26, 1952 – Vincent Massey is sworn in as the first Canadian-born Governor General of Canada.
- July 25, 1952 – The U.S. non-incorporated territory of Puerto Rico adopts a constitution.
- July 26, 1952 – King Farouk of Egypt abdicates in favor of his son Fuad.
- September 8, 1952 – The Canadian Broadcasting Corporation makes its first televised broadcast on the second escape of the Boyd Gang.
- September 12, 1952 – Strange occurrences, including a monster sighting, take place in Flatwoods, West Virginia.
- November 14, 1952 – The first regular UK Singles Chart published by the New Musical Express.
- November 20, 1952 – Slánský trials: A series of Stalinist and anti-Semitic show trials in Czechoslovakia.
- November 25, 1952 – Korean War: After 42 days of fighting, the Battle of Triangle Hill ends as American and South Korean units abandon their attempt to capture the “Iron Triangle”.
- December 20, 1952 – A United States Air Force C-124 crashes and burns in Moses Lake, Washington killing 87.
Who Were Born On 1952?
- February 22, 1952 – Bernard Silverman, English minister, statistician, and academic
- March 7, 1952 – William Boyd, Ghanaian-English author and screenwriter
- April 14, 1952 – Mickey O'Sullivan, Irish footballer and manager
- April 15, 1952 – Brian Muir, English sculptor and set designer
- August 5, 1952 – Louis Walsh, Irish talent manager
- August 19, 1952 – Jonathan Frakes, American actor and director
- August 26, 1952 – Will Shortz, American journalist and puzzle creator
- September 6, 1952 – Deyan Sudjic, English journalist and curator
- September 30, 1952 – Al Leong, American stuntman and actor
- December 10, 1952 – Greg Mortimer, Australian geologist and mountaineer