The next time you can reuse this calendar will be on year 2036. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a solar cycle.
April 4 (4/4), June 6 (6/6), August 8 (8/8), October 10 (10/10), December 12 (12/12), and the last day of February always fall on the same day of the week in any given year. This is called the ‘Doomsday rule’. Check these dates using the full 12-month calendar below to verify.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
Historical Events Of 1952
- January 26, 1952 – Black Saturday in Egypt: rioters burn Cairo’s central business district, targeting British and upper-class Egyptian businesses.
- January 27, 1952 – New Year’s Day in Chinese calendar. Start of the year of the Water Dragon in Chinese astrology.
- February 29, 1952 – The island of Heligoland is restored to German authority.
- April 15, 1952 – The maiden flight of the B-52 Stratofortress
- April 28, 1952 – The Sino-Japanese Peace Treaty (Treaty of Taipei) is signed in Taipei, Taiwan between Japan and the Republic of China to officially end the Second Sino-Japanese War.
- May 12, 1952 – Gaj Singh is crowned Maharaja of Jodhpur.
- October 20, 1952 – Governor Evelyn Baring declares a state of emergency in Kenya and begins arresting hundreds of suspected leaders of the Mau Mau Uprising, including Jomo Kenyatta, the future first President of Kenya.
- November 19, 1952 – Greek Field Marshal Alexander Papagos becomes the 152nd Prime Minister of Greece.
- November 20, 1952 – Slánský trials: A series of Stalinist and anti-Semitic show trials in Czechoslovakia.
- November 29, 1952 – Korean War: U.S. President-elect Dwight D. Eisenhower fulfills a campaign promise by traveling to Korea to find out what can be done to end the conflict.
Who Were Born On 1952?
- January 20, 1952 – Paul Stanley, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, producer, and actor (Kiss and Wicked Lester)
- March 4, 1952 – Svend Robinson, American-Canadian lawyer and politician
- March 8, 1952 – George Allen, American lawyer and politician, 67th Governor of Virginia
- March 12, 1952 – Randy Stonehill, American singer-songwriter
- May 10, 1952 – Vanderlei Luxemburgo, Brazilian footballer and manager
- July 21, 1952 – John Barrasso, American physician and politician
- August 13, 1952 – Herb Ritts, American photographer and director (d. 2002)
- September 25, 1952 – Chris Pond, English politician
- December 9, 1952 – Michael Dorn, American actor and director
- December 16, 1952 – Joel Garner, Barbadian cricketer and manager