The next time you can reuse this calendar will be on year 2036. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a solar cycle.
April 4 (4/4), June 6 (6/6), August 8 (8/8), October 10 (10/10), December 12 (12/12), and the last day of February always fall on the same day of the week in any given year. This is called the ‘Doomsday rule’. Check these dates using the full 12-month calendar below to verify.
Curious about this Blueberry Spiral? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Historical Events Of 1952
- January 27, 1952 – New Year’s Day in Chinese calendar. Start of the year of the Water Dragon in Chinese astrology.
- February 6, 1952 – Elizabeth II becomes queen regnant of the United Kingdom and the other Commonwealth realms upon the death of her father, George VI. At the exact moment of succession, she was in a tree house at the Treetops Hotel in Kenya.
- April 8, 1952 – U.S. President Harry Truman calls for the seizure of all domestic steel mills to prevent a nationwide strike.
- April 15, 1952 – The maiden flight of the B-52 Stratofortress
- May 12, 1952 – Gaj Singh is crowned Maharaja of Jodhpur.
- July 23, 1952 – General Muhammad Naguib leads the Free Officers Movement (formed by Gamal Abdel Nasser, the real power behind the coup) in overthrowing King Farouk of Egypt.
- July 26, 1952 – King Farouk of Egypt abdicates in favor of his son Fuad.
- September 15, 1952 – The United Nations cedes Eritrea to Ethiopia.
- October 14, 1952 – Korean War: United Nations and South Korean forces launch Operation Showdown against Chinese strongholds at the Iron Triangle. The resulting Battle of Triangle Hill is the biggest and bloodiest battle of 1952.
- December 5, 1952 – Great Smog: A cold fog descends upon London, combining with air pollution and killing at least 12,000 in the weeks and months that follow.
Who Were Born On 1952?
- February 5, 1952 – Daniel Balavoine, French singer-songwriter and producer (d. 1986)
- March 5, 1952 – Mike Squires, American baseball player and scout
- March 25, 1952 – Stephen Dorrell, English soldier and politician, Secretary of State for Health
- April 14, 1952 – Mickey O'Sullivan, Irish footballer and manager
- May 25, 1952 – David Jenkins, Trinidadian-Scottish runner
- July 27, 1952 – Roxanne Hart, American actress
- September 4, 1952 – Rishi Kapoor, Indian actor, director, and producer
- September 9, 1952 – Angela Cartwright, English-American actress and singer
- September 15, 1952 – Paula Duncan, Australian actress
- September 30, 1952 – Andrew Shore, English actor and singer