The next time you can reuse this calendar will be on year 2036. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a solar cycle.
April 4 (4/4), June 6 (6/6), August 8 (8/8), October 10 (10/10), December 12 (12/12), and the last day of February always fall on the same day of the week in any given year. This is called the ‘Doomsday rule’. Check these dates using the full 12-month calendar below to verify.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
Historical Events Of 1952
- January 26, 1952 – Black Saturday in Egypt: rioters burn Cairo’s central business district, targeting British and upper-class Egyptian businesses.
- January 27, 1952 – New Year’s Day in Chinese calendar. Start of the year of the Water Dragon in Chinese astrology.
- February 21, 1952 – The British government, under Winston Churchill, abolishes identity cards in the UK to “set the people free”.
- March 21, 1952 – Alan Freed presents the Moondog Coronation Ball, the first rock and roll concert, in Cleveland, Ohio.
- April 15, 1952 – The maiden flight of the B-52 Stratofortress
- April 21, 1952 – Secretary‘s Day (now Administrative Professionals’Day) is first celebrated.
- June 27, 1952 – Guatemala passes Decree 900, ordering the redistribution of uncultivated land.
- October 8, 1952 – The Harrow and Wealdstone rail crash kills 112 people.
- October 20, 1952 – Governor Evelyn Baring declares a state of emergency in Kenya and begins arresting hundreds of suspected leaders of the Mau Mau Uprising, including Jomo Kenyatta, the future first President of Kenya.
- November 4, 1952 – The United States government establishes the National Security Agency, or NSA.
Who Were Born On 1952?
- January 2, 1952 – Indulis Emsis, Latvian politician, botanist, former Prime Minister of Latvia
- January 18, 1952 – Michael Angelis, English actor
- January 31, 1952 – Nadya Rusheva, Russian painter (d. 1969)
- March 13, 1952 – Wolfgang Rihm, German composer and educator
- May 4, 1952 – David Della Rocco, American actor
- June 28, 1952 – Jean-Christophe Rufin, French physician and author
- September 16, 1952 – Mickey Rourke, American boxer, actor, and screenwriter
- October 13, 1952 – John Lone, Hong Kong-American actor
- November 4, 1952 – Pope Tawadros II of Alexandria
- December 25, 1952 – Tolossa Kotu, Ethiopian runner and coach