The next time you can reuse this calendar will be on year 2036. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a solar cycle.
April 4 (4/4), June 6 (6/6), August 8 (8/8), October 10 (10/10), December 12 (12/12), and the last day of February always fall on the same day of the week in any given year. This is called the ‘Doomsday rule’. Check these dates using the full 12-month calendar below to verify.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
Historical Events Of 1952
- January 26, 1952 – Black Saturday in Egypt: rioters burn Cairo’s central business district, targeting British and upper-class Egyptian businesses.
- January 27, 1952 – New Year’s Day in Chinese calendar. Start of the year of the Water Dragon in Chinese astrology.
- April 9, 1952 – Hugo Ballivián’s government is overthrown by the Bolivian National Revolution, starting a period of agrarian reform, universal suffrage and the nationalisation of tin mines
- April 21, 1952 – Secretary‘s Day (now Administrative Professionals’Day) is first celebrated.
- April 28, 1952 – Occupied Japan: The United States occupation of Japan ends as the Treaty of San Francisco, ratified September 8, 1951, comes into force.
- May 2, 1952 – The world’s first ever jet airliner, the De Havilland Comet 1 makes its maiden flight, from London to Johannesburg.
- June 14, 1952 – The keel is laid for the nuclear submarine USS Nautilus.
- July 3, 1952 – The SS United States sets sail on her maiden voyage to Southampton. During the voyage, the ship takes the Blue Riband away from the RMS Queen Mary.
- July 25, 1952 – The U.S. non-incorporated territory of Puerto Rico adopts a constitution.
- September 15, 1952 – The United Nations cedes Eritrea to Ethiopia.
Who Were Born On 1952?
- March 11, 1952 – Douglas Adams, English-American author and playwright (d. 2001)
- March 25, 1952 – Antanas Mockus, Colombian mathematician, philosopher, and politician, Mayor of Bogotá
- March 26, 1952 – Didier Pironi, French race car driver (d. 1987)
- May 14, 1952 – Donald R. McMonagle, American colonel, pilot, and astronaut
- July 23, 1952 – Paul Hibbert, Australian cricketer and coach (d. 2008)
- August 13, 1952 – Dave Carter, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Dave Carter and Tracy Grammer) (d. 2002)
- October 16, 1952 – Coşkun Sabah, Turkish singer
- November 7, 1952 – Valeriy Zuyev, Ukrainian footballer and manager
- November 17, 1952 – Cyril Ramaphosa, South African businessman and politician, 7th Deputy President of South Africa