The next time you can reuse this calendar will be on year 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a solar cycle.
April 4 (4/4), June 6 (6/6), August 8 (8/8), October 10 (10/10), December 12 (12/12), and the last day of February always fall on the same day of the week in any given year. This is called the ‘Doomsday rule’. Check these dates using the full 12-month calendar below to verify.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Helps you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Details the best times for love during the coming year. Get your love & romance reports here!
Historical Events Of 1958
- January 3, 1958 – The West Indies Federation is formed.
- January 23, 1958 – After a general uprising and rioting in the streets, President Marcos Pérez Jiménez leaves Venezuela.
- February 18, 1958 – New Year’s Day in Chinese calendar. Start of the year of the Earth Dog in Chinese astrology.
- April 4, 1958 – The CND peace symbol is displayed in public for the first time in London.
- May 13, 1958 – During a visit to Caracas, Venezuela, Vice President Richard Nixon’s car is attacked by anti-American demonstrators.
- June 23, 1958 – The Dutch Reformed Church accepts women ministers.
- October 1, 1958 – NASA is created to replace NACA.
- October 7, 1958 – The U.S. manned space-flight project is renamed Project Mercury.
- December 11, 1958 – French Upper Volta and French Dahomey gain self-government from France, becoming the Republic of Upper Volta and the Republic of Dahomey (now Benin), respectively, and joining the French Community.
- December 28, 1958 – “Greatest Game Ever Played”: Baltimore Colts defeat the New York Giants in the first ever National Football League sudden death overtime game at New York’s Yankee Stadium.
Who Were Born On 1958?
- February 4, 1958 – Saburō Tokitō, Japanese actor
- March 10, 1958 – Garth Crooks, English footballer and sportscaster
- March 11, 1958 – Eddie Lawson, American motorcycle racer
- March 23, 1958 – Etienne De Wilde, Belgian cyclist
- April 3, 1958 – Alec Baldwin, American actor and producer
- April 26, 1958 – Jeffrey Guterman, American psychotherapist, author, and academic
- May 3, 1958 – Bill Sienkiewicz, American author and illustrator
- November 16, 1958 – Boris Krivokapić, Serbian author and academic
- December 22, 1958 – Frank Gambale, Australian guitarist, songwriter, and producer (Chick Corea Elektric Band, Return to Forever, and Vital Information)
- December 31, 1958 – Bebe Neuwirth, American actress and singer