The next time you can reuse this calendar will be on year 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a solar cycle.
April 4 (4/4), June 6 (6/6), August 8 (8/8), October 10 (10/10), December 12 (12/12), and the last day of February always fall on the same day of the week in any given year. This is called the ‘Doomsday rule’. Check these dates using the full 12-month calendar below to verify.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
Historical Events Of 1958
- January 1, 1958 – The European Economic Community is established.
- February 18, 1958 – New Year’s Day in Chinese calendar. Start of the year of the Earth Dog in Chinese astrology.
- February 23, 1958 – Cuban rebels kidnap 5-time world F1 champion Juan Manuel Fangio.
- March 1, 1958 – Samuel Alphonsus Stritch is appointed Pro-Prefect of the Propagation of Faith and thus becomes the first American member of the Roman Curia.
- March 24, 1958 – Rock ‘n’roll teen idol Elvis Presley is drafted in the U.S. Army.
- May 13, 1958 – During a visit to Caracas, Venezuela, Vice President Richard Nixon’s car is attacked by anti-American demonstrators.
- September 28, 1958 – France ratifies a new Constitution of France; the French Fifth Republic is then formed upon the formal adoption of the new constitution on October 4. Guinea rejects the new constitution, voting for independence instead.
- October 11, 1958 – Pioneer program: NASA launches the lunar probe Pioneer 1 (the probe falls back to Earth and burns up).
- October 27, 1958 – Iskander Mirza, the first President of Pakistan, is deposed in a bloodless coup d'état by General Ayub Khan, who had been appointed the enforcer of martial law by Mirza 20 days earlier.
- December 1, 1958 – The Our Lady of the Angels School fire in Chicago kills 92 children and three nuns.
Who Were Born On 1958?
- March 10, 1958 – Jeanie Bryson, American singer
- March 29, 1958 – Pedro Bial, Brazilian journalist and producer
- April 23, 1958 – Ryan Walter, Canadian ice hockey player and coach
- May 29, 1958 – Karen Maruyama, American actress and director
- June 20, 1958 – Chuck Wagner, American actor and singer
- August 30, 1958 – Anna Politkovskaya, Russian journalist and activist (d. 2006)
- October 9, 1958 – Alan Nunnelee, American lawyer and politician (d. 2015)
- December 1, 1958 – Charlene Tilton, American actress
- December 18, 1958 – Julia Wolfe, American composer and educator
- December 21, 1958 – Tamara Bykova, Russian high jumper