The next time you can reuse this calendar will be on year 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a solar cycle.
April 4 (4/4), June 6 (6/6), August 8 (8/8), October 10 (10/10), December 12 (12/12), and the last day of February always fall on the same day of the week in any given year. This is called the ‘Doomsday rule’. Check these dates using the full 12-month calendar below to verify.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
Historical Events Of 1958
- January 23, 1958 – After a general uprising and rioting in the streets, President Marcos Pérez Jiménez leaves Venezuela.
- February 18, 1958 – New Year’s Day in Chinese calendar. Start of the year of the Earth Dog in Chinese astrology.
- April 26, 1958 – Final run of the Baltimore and Ohio Railroad’s Royal Blue from Washington, D.C., to New York City after 68 years, the first U.S. passenger train to use electric locomotives.
- June 16, 1958 – Imre Nagy, Pál Maléter and other leaders of the 1956 Hungarian Uprising are executed.
- July 26, 1958 – Explorer program: Explorer 4 is launched.
- August 29, 1958 – United States Air Force Academy opens in Colorado Springs, Colorado.
- October 11, 1958 – Pioneer program: NASA launches the lunar probe Pioneer 1 (the probe falls back to Earth and burns up).
- November 25, 1958 – French Sudan gains autonomy as a self-governing member of the French Community.
- December 1, 1958 – The Our Lady of the Angels School fire in Chicago kills 92 children and three nuns.
- December 14, 1958 – The 3rd Soviet Antarctic Expedition becomes the first to reach the southern pole of inaccessibility.
Who Were Born On 1958?
- February 21, 1958 – Alan Trammell, American baseball player and manager
- March 26, 1958 – Elio de Angelis, Italian race car driver (d. 1986)
- April 12, 1958 – J. Alexander, American-French model
- May 14, 1958 – Christine Brennan, American journalist and author
- July 4, 1958 – Carl Valentine, English-Canadian footballer, coach, and manager
- September 19, 1958 – Richard Ridings, English actor
- October 20, 1958 – Ivo Pogorelić, Croatian pianist
- October 24, 1958 – Vincent K. Brooks, American general
- November 1, 1958 – Rachel Ticotin, American actress
- December 15, 1958 – Carlo J. Caparas, Filipino director and producer