The next time you can reuse this calendar will be on year 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a solar cycle.
April 4 (4/4), June 6 (6/6), August 8 (8/8), October 10 (10/10), December 12 (12/12), and the last day of February always fall on the same day of the week in any given year. This is called the ‘Doomsday rule’. Check these dates using the full 12-month calendar below to verify.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
Historical Events Of 1958
- February 18, 1958 – New Year’s Day in Chinese calendar. Start of the year of the Earth Dog in Chinese astrology.
- March 16, 1958 – The Ford Motor Company produces its 50 millionth automobile, the Thunderbird, averaging almost a million cars a year since the company’s founding.
- March 19, 1958 – The Monarch Underwear Company fire leaves 24 dead and 15 injured.
- May 12, 1958 – A formal North American Aerospace Defense Command agreement is signed between the United States and Canada.
- May 30, 1958 – Memorial Day: The remains of two unidentified American servicemen, killed in action during World War II and the Korean War respectively, are buried at the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier in Arlington National Cemetery.
- June 16, 1958 – Imre Nagy, Pál Maléter and other leaders of the 1956 Hungarian Uprising are executed.
- July 1, 1958 – Flooding of Canada’s Saint Lawrence Seaway begins.
- July 14, 1958 – Iraqi Revolution: In Iraq the monarchy is overthrown by popular forces led by Abd al-Karim Qasim, who becomes the nation’s new leader.
- September 1, 1958 – Iceland expands its fishing zone, putting it into conflict with the United Kingdom, beginning the Cod Wars.
- November 28, 1958 – Chad, the Republic of the Congo, and Gabon become autonomous republics within the French Community.
Who Were Born On 1958?
- March 25, 1958 – Margaret Ritchie, Northern Irish politician (Northern Ireland Assembly)
- May 5, 1958 – Robert DiPierdomenico, Australian footballer and sportscaster
- May 25, 1958 – Paul Weller, English singer-songwriter and guitarist (The Jam and The Style Council)
- June 15, 1958 – Riccardo Paletti, Italian race car driver (d. 1982)
- August 11, 1958 – Jah Wobble, English singer-songwriter and bass player (Public Image Ltd and The Damage Manual)
- September 22, 1958 – Andrea Bocelli, Italian singer-songwriter and producer
- October 30, 1958 – Stefan Dennis, Australian actor and singer
- November 1, 1958 – Mark Austin, English journalist
- November 8, 1958 – Ken Lamberton, American author and educator
- December 1, 1958 – Charlene Tilton, American actress