The next time you can reuse this calendar will be on year 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a solar cycle.
April 4 (4/4), June 6 (6/6), August 8 (8/8), October 10 (10/10), December 12 (12/12), and the last day of February always fall on the same day of the week in any given year. This is called the ‘Doomsday rule’. Check these dates using the full 12-month calendar below to verify.
Curious about this Milk Chocolate Mint? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Historical Events Of 1958
- February 18, 1958 – New Year’s Day in Chinese calendar. Start of the year of the Earth Dog in Chinese astrology.
- February 22, 1958 – Egypt and Syria join to form the United Arab Republic.
- May 12, 1958 – A formal North American Aerospace Defense Command agreement is signed between the United States and Canada.
- May 15, 1958 – The Soviet Union launches Sputnik 3.
- June 16, 1958 – Imre Nagy, Pál Maléter and other leaders of the 1956 Hungarian Uprising are executed.
- July 25, 1958 – The African Regroupment Party (PRA) holds its first congress in Cotonou.
- August 18, 1958 – Brojen Das from Bangladesh swims across the English Channel in a competition, as the first Bengali and the first Asian to do so. He came first among 39 competitors.
- August 29, 1958 – United States Air Force Academy opens in Colorado Springs, Colorado.
- September 15, 1958 – A Central Railroad of New Jersey commuter train runs through an open drawbridge at the Newark Bay, killing 48.
- November 25, 1958 – French Sudan gains autonomy as a self-governing member of the French Community.
Who Were Born On 1958?
- February 9, 1958 – Chris Nilan, American ice hockey player, coach, and radio host
- February 13, 1958 – Marc Emery, Canadian publisher and activist
- March 26, 1958 – Elio de Angelis, Italian race car driver (d. 1986)
- March 27, 1958 – Susan Molinari, American journalist and politician
- April 18, 1958 – Malcolm Marshall, Barbadian cricketer and coach (d. 1999)
- May 29, 1958 – Uwe Rapolder, German footballer and coach
- July 3, 1958 – Siân Lloyd, Welsh meteorologist and journalist
- September 4, 1958 – Marzio Innocenti, Italian rugby player and coach
- October 15, 1958 – Masako Katsuki, Japanese voice actress and singer
- November 8, 1958 – Don Byron, American clarinet player and composer