The next time you can reuse this calendar will be on year 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a solar cycle.
April 4 (4/4), June 6 (6/6), August 8 (8/8), October 10 (10/10), December 12 (12/12), and the last day of February always fall on the same day of the week in any given year. This is called the ‘Doomsday rule’. Check these dates using the full 12-month calendar below to verify.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Historical Events Of 1958
- February 3, 1958 – Founding of the Benelux Economic Union, creating a testing ground for a later European Economic Community.
- February 6, 1958 – Eight Manchester United F.C. players and 15 other passengers are killed in the Munich air disaster.
- February 18, 1958 – New Year’s Day in Chinese calendar. Start of the year of the Earth Dog in Chinese astrology.
- March 24, 1958 – Rock ‘n’roll teen idol Elvis Presley is drafted in the U.S. Army.
- July 29, 1958 – U.S. President Dwight D. Eisenhower signs into law the National Aeronautics and Space Act, which creates the National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA).
- August 4, 1958 – The Billboard Hot 100 is published for the first time.
- September 2, 1958 – United States Air Force C-130A-II is shot down by fighters over Yerevan in Armenia when it strays into Soviet airspace while conducting a sigint mission. All crew members are killed.
- October 7, 1958 – The U.S. manned space-flight project is renamed Project Mercury.
- October 28, 1958 – John XXIII is elected Pope.
- December 1, 1958 – The Our Lady of the Angels School fire in Chicago kills 92 children and three nuns.
Who Were Born On 1958?
- January 26, 1958 – Anita Baker, American singer-songwriter
- July 22, 1958 – Tatsunori Hara, Japanese baseball player and coach
- July 30, 1958 – Kate Bush, English singer-songwriter and producer
- September 15, 1958 – Joel Quenneville, Canadian ice hockey player and coach
- September 23, 1958 – Khaled El Sheikh, Bahraini singer-songwriter
- October 18, 1958 – Corinne Bohrer, American actress
- October 26, 1958 – Shaun Woodward, English journalist and politician, Secretary of State for Northern Ireland
- November 4, 1958 – Lee Jasper, English activist and politician
- December 12, 1958 – Sheree J. Wilson, American actress and producer
- December 28, 1958 – Twila Paris, American singer-songwriter and pianist