The next time you can reuse this calendar will be on year 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a solar cycle.
April 4 (4/4), June 6 (6/6), August 8 (8/8), October 10 (10/10), December 12 (12/12), and the last day of February always fall on the same day of the week in any given year. This is called the ‘Doomsday rule’. Check these dates using the full 12-month calendar below to verify.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
Historical Events Of 1958
- February 5, 1958 – A hydrogen bomb known as the Tybee Bomb is lost by the US Air Force off the coast of Savannah, Georgia, never to be recovered.
- February 18, 1958 – New Year’s Day in Chinese calendar. Start of the year of the Earth Dog in Chinese astrology.
- March 16, 1958 – The Ford Motor Company produces its 50 millionth automobile, the Thunderbird, averaging almost a million cars a year since the company’s founding.
- March 25, 1958 – Canada’s Avro Arrow makes its first flight.
- August 12, 1958 – Art Kane photographs 57 notable jazz musicians in the black and white group portrait “A Great Day in Harlem” in front of a Brownstone in New York City.
- September 2, 1958 – United States Air Force C-130A-II is shot down by fighters over Yerevan in Armenia when it strays into Soviet airspace while conducting a sigint mission. All crew members are killed.
- November 10, 1958 – The Hope Diamond is donated to the Smithsonian Institution by New York diamond merchant Harry Winston.
- November 12, 1958 – A team of rock climbers led by Warren Harding completes the first ascent of The Nose on El Capitan in Yosemite Valley.
- December 30, 1958 – The Guatemalan Air Force sinks several Mexican fishing boats alleged to have breached maritime borders, killing three and sparking international tension.
Who Were Born On 1958?
- January 4, 1958 – Matt Frewer, American-Canadian actor and singer
- February 10, 1958 – Michael Weiss, American pianist and composer
- March 17, 1958 – Christian Clemenson, American actor
- April 8, 1958 – Tom Petranoff, American javelin thrower and coach
- April 15, 1958 – Memos Ioannou, Greek basketball player and coach
- May 17, 1958 – Paul Whitehouse, Welsh-English actor, producer, and screenwriter
- August 7, 1958 – Russell Baze, Canadian-American jockey
- August 31, 1958 – Serge Blanco, Venezuelan-French rugby player and businessman
- October 20, 1958 – Mark King, English singer-songwriter and bass player (Level 42 and Re-Flex)
- December 8, 1958 – Rob Byrnes, American author and blogger