The next time you can reuse this calendar will be on year 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a solar cycle.
April 4 (4/4), June 6 (6/6), August 8 (8/8), October 10 (10/10), December 12 (12/12), and the last day of February always fall on the same day of the week in any given year. This is called the ‘Doomsday rule’. Check these dates using the full 12-month calendar below to verify.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Historical Events Of 1958
- February 18, 1958 – New Year’s Day in Chinese calendar. Start of the year of the Earth Dog in Chinese astrology.
- March 17, 1958 – The United States launches the Vanguard 1 satellite.
- April 4, 1958 – The CND peace symbol is displayed in public for the first time in London.
- May 12, 1958 – A formal North American Aerospace Defense Command agreement is signed between the United States and Canada.
- May 13, 1958 – Ben Carlin becomes the first (and only) person to circumnavigate the world by amphibious vehicle, having travelled over 17,000 km by sea and 62,000 km by land during a ten-year journey.
- May 24, 1958 – United Press International is formed through a merger of the United Press and the International News Service.
- July 26, 1958 – Explorer program: Explorer 4 is launched.
- October 2, 1958 – Guinea declares its independence from France.
- November 28, 1958 – Chad, the Republic of the Congo, and Gabon become autonomous republics within the French Community.
- December 11, 1958 – French Upper Volta and French Dahomey gain self-government from France, becoming the Republic of Upper Volta and the Republic of Dahomey (now Benin), respectively, and joining the French Community.
Who Were Born On 1958?
- January 4, 1958 – Matt Frewer, American-Canadian actor and singer
- March 11, 1958 – Ian Horrocks, English computer scientist and academic
- April 29, 1958 – Mike Stenhouse, American baseball player and sportscaster
- May 23, 1958 – Mitch Albom, American journalist, author, and screenwriter
- June 1, 1958 – Nambaryn Enkhbayar, Mongolian lawyer and politician, 3rd President of Mongolia
- June 17, 1958 – Jello Biafra, American singer-songwriter and producer (Dead Kennedys, The No WTO Combo, and Lard)
- July 28, 1958 – Michael Hitchcock, American actor, producer, and screenwriter
- September 22, 1958 – Neil Cavuto, American journalist and author
- September 26, 1958 – Rudi Cerne, German figure skater and journalist
- December 7, 1958 – Tim Butler, English bass player and songwriter (The Psychedelic Furs and Love Spit Love)