The next time you can reuse this calendar will be on year 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a solar cycle.
April 4 (4/4), June 6 (6/6), August 8 (8/8), October 10 (10/10), December 12 (12/12), and the last day of February always fall on the same day of the week in any given year. This is called the ‘Doomsday rule’. Check these dates using the full 12-month calendar below to verify.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
Historical Events Of 1958
- February 6, 1958 – Eight Manchester United F.C. players and 15 other passengers are killed in the Munich air disaster.
- February 18, 1958 – New Year’s Day in Chinese calendar. Start of the year of the Earth Dog in Chinese astrology.
- February 21, 1958 – The peace symbol, commissioned by Campaign for Nuclear Disarmament in protest against the Atomic Weapons Research Establishment, is designed and completed by Gerald Holtom.
- March 1, 1958 – Samuel Alphonsus Stritch is appointed Pro-Prefect of the Propagation of Faith and thus becomes the first American member of the Roman Curia.
- March 25, 1958 – Canada’s Avro Arrow makes its first flight.
- May 27, 1958 – The F-4 Phantom II makes its first flight.
- June 16, 1958 – Imre Nagy, Pál Maléter and other leaders of the 1956 Hungarian Uprising are executed.
- October 2, 1958 – Guinea declares its independence from France.
- October 14, 1958 – The American Atomic Energy Commission, with supporting military units, carries out an underground nuclear weapon test at the Nevada Test Site, just north of Las Vegas.
Who Were Born On 1958?
- January 3, 1958 – Shim Hyung-rae, South Korean actor, director, and producer
- February 19, 1958 – Pierre-Loup Rajot, French actor and director
- April 4, 1958 – Mary-Margaret Humes, American model and actress
- April 12, 1958 – Ginka Zagorcheva, Bulgarian hurdler
- May 4, 1958 – Caroline Spelman, English politician, Secretary of State for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs
- August 27, 1958 – Sergei Krikalev, Russian engineer and astronaut
- August 30, 1958 – Fran Fraschilla, American basketball player, coach, and sportscaster
- September 10, 1958 – Chris Columbus, American director, producer, and screenwriter
- November 30, 1958 – Stacey Q, American singer-songwriter, producer, and actress (Q and SSQ)
- December 11, 1958 – Isabella Hofmann, American actress