The next time you can reuse this calendar will be on year 2030. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a solar cycle.
April 4 (4/4), June 6 (6/6), August 8 (8/8), October 10 (10/10), December 12 (12/12), and the last day of February always fall on the same day of the week in any given year. This is called the ‘Doomsday rule’. Check these dates using the full 12-month calendar below to verify.
Curious about this Amethyst? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Historical Events Of 1963
- January 25, 1963 – New Year’s Day in Chinese calendar. Start of the year of the Water Rabbit in Chinese astrology.
- February 12, 1963 – Construction begins on the Gateway Arch in St. Louis.
- May 11, 1963 – Racist bombings in Birmingham, Alabama disrupt nonviolence in the Birmingham campaign and precipitate a crisis involving federal troops.
- June 5, 1963 – Movement of 15 Khordad: Protests against the arrest of Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini by the Shah of Iran, Mohammad Reza Pahlavi. In several cities, masses of angry demonstrators are confronted by tanks and paratroopers.
- July 12, 1963 – Pauline Reade, who was 16 years old, disappears on her way to a dance at the British Railways Club in Gorton, England, the first victim in the Moors murders.
- July 26, 1963 – Syncom 2, the world’s first geosynchronous satellite, is launched from Cape Canaveral on a Delta B booster.
- August 8, 1963 – Great Train Robbery: In England, a gang of 15 train robbers steal £2.6 million in bank notes.
- September 16, 1963 – Malaysia is formed from the Federation of Malaya, Singapore, North Borneo (Sabah) and Sarawak. However, Singapore soon leaves this new country.
- November 1, 1963 – The Arecibo Observatory in Arecibo, Puerto Rico, with the largest radio telescope ever constructed, officially opens.
- December 1, 1963 – Nagaland becomes the 16th state of India.
Who Were Born On 1963?
- May 14, 1963 – David Yelland, English journalist and author
- June 23, 1963 – Colin Montgomerie, Scottish golfer
- June 26, 1963 – Mark McClellan, American economist and politician
- July 4, 1963 – William Ramallo, Bolivian footballer and coach
- August 1, 1963 – Demián Bichir, Mexican-American actor and producer
- August 30, 1963 – Paul Oakenfold, English DJ and producer (Elementfour, Planet Perfecto, and Electra)
- October 19, 1963 – Prince Laurent of Belgium
- October 25, 1963 – Dominic Dromgoole, English director, playwright, and critic
- November 10, 1963 – Hugh Bonneville, English actor
- November 17, 1963 – Randy Black, Canadian drummer (Annihilator and Primal Fear)